DiPietro Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

allison · Married on 12/31/2013

We hired Tony to be our Wedding Photographer for our New Years eve wedding! We had decided to check him out based on a recommendation from a friend and we were more than pleased after our first meeting! His prices were fabulous and all of the pictures he had shown us as samples, were great! He was very professional and responded to all of my questions/concerns immediately. The day of the wedding went very smooth! He showed up right on time and worked to get the best possible shots (even with my large bridal party). He was so quick with everything, he really made it fun! Especially with the cold time of year, he was very quick but still got all the shots we wanted!!! He was more than accommodating with making sure to get shots that specific people wanted as well, like family shots.

We also booked our videography through him and we were very happy we did! We got married on New years eve so we wanted to find someone that would be there for photos and videos all day at a reasonable price! Tony and his videographer made that happen! They got all of the great shots from the getting ready shots, to the church, after church and all the way through the reception thru midnight! As soon as we got back from our 2 week honeymoon, Tony was ready with the pictures and the video! Both are amazing, so happy we have all these fabulous shots to remember the most perfect day!

Thank you Tony, we are so happy we chose you!!!! We would highly recommend Tony DiPietro Photography!

Allison & Paul

Sent on 01/30/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/26/2013

Pictures are something you have from your special day forever, and to me it was very important to have a great photographer to capture every moment. I felt very confident with DiPietro from the hundreds of pictures that were taking on my wedding day, to the professionalism, to the quick delivery in getting my proofs back as soon as I came home from my honeymoon. Not only does DiPietro Photography offer that but other services for weddings as well which I was able to jump on such as my dj and videogragher and more. My husband and I keep looking at our photos to piece together our albums we ordered through DiPietro, (that he will design for us once we decide on the photos to be used), at least once a day if not twice honestly, I thought it was just a girl thing but they really are that good and I can't wait to see the end result! I would definitely use DiPietro Photography with out a doubt, just next time for family photos. He already captured my special day :)

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2013

I met Tony at my first Bridal Show about a year ago....and the moment I met him and saw his pictures, I fell in love with his work. Tony just recently shot my engagement photos at Ridley State Creek and they came out beautiful. I couldnt have been happier with the pictures. Tony will also be shooting my wedding day and creating more memories for me and my finance to forever have. I would recommend Tony to anyone with no doubts!!!!

Love,
    Kim and Ed
    Philly, PA

Sent on 11/27/2013

Sheila · Married on 10/04/2013

My fiance, Philip, and I had our engagement shoot with Tony DiPietro. He was amazing! Tony knew the exact look we were going for: a casual fall shoot. We originally picked a day in November for our shoot. Tony agreed but called me back later in the week suggesting we change the date. Due to his years of taking pictures, he knew that a slight wind could blow all the leaves off the trees and we would lose that pretty fall look we wanted. I am SO happy we took his suggestion. He took us to Ridley Creek State Park. Tony knew excellent places to take pictures at the park. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful. Tony made the pictures available to us online an hour after the shoot. We were so excited to be able to show them to our families and friends. I couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out. I am thrilled we chose Tony to be our photographer. I can't wait to see the photographs he takes at our upcoming wedding.
    -Sheila Dunne

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tony was a pleasure to work with. He was personable, professional and completely met our needs.
    I would not hesitate to use his services again in the future or recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kristine · Married on 06/22/2013

Tony was SO helpful along the way! He told me from the beginning if I had any questions during planning not to hesitate to ask. I asked him a question about transportation and he was able to help me! He was always prompt calling and e-mailing me back. On the day of the wedding he made me feel so at ease! He arrived at my house 10 minutes early which was awesome! It gave my maid of honor more time to get me in my dress. I felt so comfortable and was not nervous at all thanks to Tony. Everything went so smoothly before the wedding that Tony was able to photograph my husband and his family before the wedding too! Tony was so professional and he helped me feel relaxed. After he took the first few pictures he showed some to me so I could see how beautiful everything was turning out. He helped me feel relaxed and you can tell he has been doing this a long time. He even told me quietly to slow down walking down the aisle-which I am so glad he did, how would I have known I've never done it before, but he has seen so many weddings he knew how to help make mine perfect. I liked that Tony had shots he knew he wanted to get, but he was open to letting us ask for pictures we wanted too. I also liked that Tony took fun pictures like our entire bridal party jumping in the air or everyone raising their arms and cheering. Another great feature is that the night of the wedding Tony selected 10 pictures and made a collage which he tagged me and other members of the wedding party on facebook. It was so neat to see some of the professional pictures right away. Then, everyone was dying to see more. Tony was clever enough to not post the rest until we were back from our honeymoon so we could see the pics first. I thought that was awesome! It kept everyone in suspense! I loved so many of our pictures I am having a hard time choosing which ones are my favorite. Thank you so much Tony for capturing every moment of our special day! We cannot thank you enough! -Kristine & Vinny D'Angelo

Sent on 08/23/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2013

I absolutely loved the photography work that Tony DiPietro provided for my boyfriend and I today. The pictures turned out amazing and I was very pleased by the artistic talent that he provided. Tony also picked a very beautiful location to take our photos!
    Thank you again!
    Lindsey and Joseph

Sent on 05/26/2013

jess · Married on 05/17/2013

Tony was our photographer for our wedding at the Concord Country Club two months ago. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Tony to work with on our wedding day. The first time that we met him we instantly knew that he would be the best fit for us. From the start of the process Tony was very helpful and professional. On our wedding day he was punctual and made sure that he got every shot that we wanted. After the wedding Tony did a great job at giving us a preview before we left for our honeymoon!! We just set up our wedding album and are ready for print. Tony did a GREAT job at setting up the entire album with using the pictures that we wanted. We can’t wait to get our album!! Overall, Tony is a great person, and will make sure that he goes above and beyond to make your special day better, and also the rest of your life with a great album. We would highly recommend Tony!!

Thanks again Tony

Jess & Drew (5/17/13)

Sent on 07/15/2013

Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

We are so happy that we chose Tony DiPietro to photograph our wedding day! Tony is professional, creative, punctual, and easy to work with. Tony and his team (we also used his videography services) spent the entire day with us from start to finish and did a fabulous job at capturing every moment of our special day! He made us feel comfortable and we didn't have to worry about anything. At our reception a slideshow of pictures that were taken earlier on in the day were displayed for guests to see. Our guests loved this! For the level of service and quality work that Tony provides, his prices are very reasonable. We were able to have a second photographer during our reception for a very low price.

As soon as we got back from our honeymoon our photos were ready as well as a video teaser of our day! Our photos are amazing and BEAUTIFUL! We love our photos and continue to receive compliments from family and friends. The day went by so fast, however Tony’s work creates us with a wonderful story of our wedding day that we can relive over and over again. We can’t wait to choose photos for our wedding album. Pick Tony to photograph your special day and you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Tony! -Laura & Pat

Sent on 05/31/2013

Tony was great to work with throughout the entire process! He is very professional and helped keep me calm and relaxed during my 'getting ready pictures' before we left for the church. He took amazing photos all day and night. Once we got to the reception, I just wanted to dance all night and not worry that we would be pulled away in a million different directions, like some of my friends experienced with their photographers. He really listened to what we wanted and also captured many great candid pictures throughout the entire day. We were really impressed by how fast he had them available to view and the quality of his work! I will definitely recommend Tony and would work with him again! Thank you for everything! Rachel & Todd

Sent on 05/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

Tony DiPietro was wonderful!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. The pictures turned out beautiful. My friend and family LOVE all the pictures. He was great with getting back to me right away when I had questions and he made my husband and I feel very comfortable. He also provided a DJ and Photo-booth for us and they were fantastic as well! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Tony.

Sent on 02/27/2013
  • User2054740 · 2+ years ago

Tony did a great job before, during, and after our wedding. It's amazing the amount of high quality pictures he took. And not only that, but he was able to get us an initial viewing of the photos within 48 hours.

He shot us flawlessly at the church ceremony and at Kings Mills where our reception took place. He was able to capture the ambiance and uniqueness of the facility perfectly! Tony did a fabulous job!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Sonya · Married on 11/17/2012

When my Mom and I met Tony at a bridal show we hit it off w/him and felt his personality would fit with ours. My hubby and I took some engagement photos and had a blast, he made the two of us feel comfortable as we were not big on getting our photos taken. On our wedding day we all had fun with him! He had us at ease and kept us moving and on time. I really enjoyed the whole process and my parents had a nice time with Tony as well. Last night we got to see our photos and LOVED them. Now to pick them out for the book. I can't wait to see the end result. Thanks so much for a great experience and for capturing our memories!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Jen · Married on 11/02/2012

Tony went above and beyond on my wedding day. I got married right after hurricane sandy and with the stress of my venue not having electricity until the morning of my wedding, the salon I had booked was closed and honeymoon getting cancelled, it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders when tony actually showed up an hour early. I gave him a list of pictures I definitely wanted and he exceeded my expectations! Pictures for my wedding was my main priority and I am so glad I went with DiPietro photography because I was extremely satisfied. My pictures were even ready two days after my wedding! Thanks so much tony, your the best!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Matt · Married on 10/27/2012

Me and my new wife Emilie were very pleased with Tony DiPietro's work! He had a game plan before going into our wedding, and he really made our special day even more delightful. Tony is a regular guy, and he makes you feel comfortable even though you might be a little nervouse on your wedding day :) Tony even had a slide show that he showed the guests at the reception, and sometimes I had to pull them away too remind them about the wedding that was going on haha! We would highly recommend Tony DiPietro for anyone who is looking for a photographer for any special function they might have.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Tony did a fantastic job with capturing our wedding so that we can remember this day forever. He was extremely nice and took all photographs that we wanted taken. He suggested a great place for pictures before the reception and the place was breathtaking, as were the pictures. I am looking forward to seeing our finished album and would recommend Tony to other brides! Thanks again.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

Tony was great! He was very professional and personable. My husband and I enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I just finished going through our CD of photos from our wedding and we are both just amazed at the quality of pictures Tony took!! Every special moment we want to remember forever was captured with beautiful clarity. I can't wait to get our final album from him, but with what I've seen so far I have no doubt it will be everything Bob and I imagine it to be!! Thank you so much Tony!!!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Sheila · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I recently tied the knot Aug 11, 2012. We are so pleased to say that Tony DiPietro was our Photographer. We couldn't be more happier, with the entire process and the quality of work that he did, He was absolutely amazing!!!!! We didn't have to worry about a thing the entire time he was shooting pictures and he captured every special moment of our wedding day. Tony was very professional and confirmed everything before the wedding which was a big weight off of our shoulders. A huge bonus was that our pictures were ready as soon as we came back from our honeymoon a week after our wedding!!!!! We would 100% reccomend DiPietro Photography to all future brides!!!! Thank you so much the pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!!!! We love them!

Sheila & Mike

Sent on 08/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2012

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Tony DiPietro! He was extremely professional, but at the same time felt as part of the family. We were very at ease the entire time and had a lot of fun with our pictures. Tony's abilities and experience show through in each and every one of my photos. We received our pictures as soon as we got back from our honeymoon, just 9 days after we got married (meanwhile a co-worker that got married in June and used a different photographer is still waiting for hers and it's August!) Tony takes absolutely beautiful photos and made me feel/look like a princess. I would highly recommend him and am happy to share any photos with brides looking to book Tony! Tony -- thanks for the beautiful work, we LOVE the pictures. You are the best!!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

Tony was a great photographer to work with. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire day. We were unsure about where to stop for photos and Tony said he had the perfect spot. He sure did!!!!!!! It is so nice to be able to look back at the amazing pictures from an amazing day. Tony has certainly earned our reccomendation to all of our family and friends!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Kristine · Married on 06/30/2012

Love him!!!'
    Tony was on time, stuck to the schedule and didn't miss a single shot. Our wedding was on one of the hottest days in June,yet he stayed with us each second and captured each moment of our special day. We loved all of our pictures and had many compliments from friends and family on how amazing they were. I would recommend Dipietro Photography to anyone and everyone who is getting married.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2012

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Tony's business. Not only was he personally good with capturing our wedding day but on a personal level he had our photos waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon. He provides a great service and I can't wait to use him in the future for family events.

Sent on 08/24/2012

We had an amazing experience using Tony as our photographer for our wedding. Our wedding was booked for August and at the last minute (3 weeks before) we had to move it up to April. Tony was completely understanding and totally accomodating. And our pictures were amazing. Even the pictures of the kids that didn't want to smile came out great. We have a beautiful albulm that I couldn't be happier with. My only problem during the whole thing was trying to pick which pictures went into the albulm because we wanted them all! I would definitley recommend Tony to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/23/2012

erika · Married on 03/24/2012

Tony was excellent for our wedding! He was personable and entertaining the whole time. It was raining and he called the reception venue in case we could not have photos outside, we could do them inside. All the poses and shots were great! I would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/17/2012