Dionne DiLullo Reviews

8 | King of Prussia, PA

8 Reviews for Dionne DiLullo

Colleen · Getting married on 09/04/2021

An amazing job at my sister's wedding and hired her for mine!

I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Dionne when I was my sister's MOH last year. She did my makeup, my sister's and my mom's. I am much more into makeup than my sister and my mom so I wasn't sure she'd be able to meet all of our expectations but I was wrong. She did an amazing job of making my sister look absolutely gorgeous and completely natural, which is exactly what she wanted. My makeup was perfect and complete when I was my sister in her wedding dress for the first time. Of course, the tears started the flow. Without skipping a beat Dionne pulled me aside and gave me a quick touch up. She did this so seamlessly and below the radar which sounds rediculous but meant so incredibly much to me and my sister. I am now engaged and getting married next year and I knew without a doubt that I wanted Dionne for my big day. I booked her before I even booked my venue!! I can't wait to work with her again :) 10/10 recommend

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 12/07/2019

Incredibly talented!

I’ve known Dionne for a few years now as she did the makeup for both of my sister-in-laws’ weddings, as well as mine for a few pre-wedding events. When it came time to choose my makeup artist for my wedding, it wasn’t even a thought as to who I would want handling makeup for me and my bridal party. Dionne is the sweetest and an absolute pro - she uses the highest quality brands and tailors each person’s makeup to them individually. I always completely entrust her to do her thing with my makeup and she never disappoints. She uses a light hand with applying product, and you don’t feel like you’re wearing a ton of makeup, yet still can have a complete look. She has a unique talent of being able to highlight each person’s best features. She did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day and did 2 completely different looks that fit the occasion and I loved both. She also is able to do hair, and I loved the hairstyle she did on me for my rehearsal dinner. I can’t wait to work with Dionne again in the future, and I have several friends who have already booked her for their own weddings. You’re the best Dionne - thanks for always making me feel gorgeous!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen C. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision to Work With Dionne

Working with Dionne was one of the best choices I made when planning for our wedding. She was very professional, friendly, kind and extremely talented. I loved my make up on my wedding day and so did my husband and dad, who both stressed they wanted me to look natural. My mom and my sister also looked amazing and they enjoyed working with Dionne too! I never worried once about anything when working with Dionne. For example, she wrote back to my text messages quickly. She was also one of the only vendors to congratulate and thank me a few days after our wedding.

Since my wedding I have continued to work with Dionne. A few months ago she helped me pick out amazing everyday make up and taught me how to use it.

Dionne is one of the best beauty professionalsI have ever met!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sara · Married on 06/15/2019

A must hire vendor!

From our first consultation call to my wedding day, Dionne was truly amazing. I loved the makeup she had done for a friend's wedding but I still wasn't sold until we spoke on the phone. I have freckles and have often had makeup artists put so much foundation on my face I don't even look like myself - Dionne assured me she would never cover up my freckles but would still make sure my skin looked dewy and smooth. I was sold! Then she also made sure we met in person for a trial run (even when I was slow to schedule) and did the most beautiful job and I was sold all over again.

On the wedding day itself, she brought so much fun energy to the bridal suite. She and her assistant did make-up for me, all my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in -law. Even with lots of different complexions, hair colors, and ages, everyone looked stunning. She was able to tailor the look for those who wanted heavier versus lighter make up and everyone walked away happy. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day and the makeup lasted all night long on the dance floor! Cannot thank Dionne enough for making my day so special.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Celeste · Married on 02/28/2015

Dionne has been doing my makeup since 2012 and she is hands down the best in the business. She is the only artist that I will use for an event and she is the only artist that I contacted to do my makeup on my wedding day. Dionne is able to enhance features without looking like makeup in caked on or overdone. She takes the time to see which colors and shades are right for each complexion and avoids any that would potentially wash out or age. She is always able to achieve a "dewey" look for me, which is sometimes I personally like to help keep my skin looking fresh and have a youthful glow. Dionne uses high end products that will not irritate or clog my skin. She is 100% reliable, uses clean products, is professional, and punctual. She is fashion forward, so rest assure that she will not use any outdated looks. Dionne will complete the look you envision while being precise and taking her time. She excels in her craft which is shown through her meticulous and beautiful work. I have seen her in three bridal events (along with many single make up applications that she completed on me) and I would personally recommend her.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

Dionne has been doing my make-up for years at Chantecaille, and I was stoked when she offered to do it as well for the wedding (I have very high standards for make-up). She came to my hotel, did my and my mother's make-up, and I received SO MANY compliments on it, as did my mom. It wasn't overdone, I looked like a drop-dead gorgeous version of myself. She came completely prepared, she was super professional, and I could not have been happier with the end result. We did a run-through a couple of weeks before, and she understood my desire have an understated smokey eye. The day of make-up looked EVEN BETTER. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her; she was awarded with the Best of the Main Line this year, and she deserved it in every way, hands down. Her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable for coming to your hotel room, and she is SO sweet and SO talented. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Meira · Married on 05/19/2013

Dionne was absolutely incredible for our wedding. She did my makeup, as well as the makeup of my bridesmaids, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law. Everyone looked flawless! Most importantly, however, as the bride, I was nervous that my makeup would fade over the day, since I got it done at 9am. But honestly, my makeup was perfect from the moment she did it, through till I showered that evening at 11pm! And I was crying and sweating! I cannot recommend Dionne more highly. If you want your makeup to be perfect on your wedding day, hire Dionne.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Michelle S. · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Disappointed

As someone who takes great pride in how they look on a daily basis, I have never had my make-up done professionally. In short, I can honestly say that I was really excited! Sadly, Dionne's ego and lack of educational background in make-up is a major roadblock in what she could be capable of a achieving.
    On a day that that was supposed to be so special, she made a point numerous times to make rude comments and argue with the bridesmaids. As awkward as it was and not wanting to add more stress to this big day that everyone had been looking forward to for SOO long, it took some serious strength to bite our lips. I seriously have never experienced something so unprofessional. That said, with all of her "opinions" and "advice," that no one asked for or even wanted, you'd think that she was this AMAZING make-up artist....... That said, I redid my make-up as soon as I looked in the mirror and was mortified by my Kindergarten eye shadow and blonde eyebrows (I'm a brunette 😂). I could do my make-up blind and with my feet better than the cheap make-up she applied (which she made a point to brag out the cheapness of the eyeshadows). Sorry, but people, especially those who actually know quality and know make-up, do not want that on their face and soaking all that garbage in their skin. There's a reason it's cheap.
    One thing that really stuck out to me was her know-it-all attitude when either I or someone would tell her certain things they would like. She was critical, judgemental, and did not provide the service asked for. When brought up, she made a point to put that person down by making rude comments about their face and insinuating that they're insecure. I'm sure her goal was to embarrass those who confronted her poor work and lack of listening skills, but she's really just embarrassed herself. It's honestly painful to see someone who's so consumed in their self and completely lack everything they brag about.
    If she would have listed and not let her GIANT ego get in the way, perhaps everyone would have been happier knowing she at least tried to listen and provide the service that was paid for. It's not like something crazy was asked, just small personal preferences, and it was asked in kind way, by no means was it demanded.
    It's not Dionne's DAY, it's not about Dionne's EGO, it's about the bride, the bridesmaids, and showing off everything they've invested in and paying for a service TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.
    You're hired help and that's it. Your opinions simply don't matter, just your brand, and unfortunately service is your brand.
    I work with clients for a living, I could never imagine having her demeanor and ego she delivered. She clearly lacks not only professionalism, but skill. She is overcompensating for her lack of talent. Either way, not our problem. How can one ever become really great at something, if they can't listen.

Provide the service that was paid for and just SHUT UP with the opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I'm sorry, if someone does this for a living, look the part and represent your work. She showed up like she just crawled out of bed. 🤨

Sent on 07/16/2019