Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Reviews

5 | Buffalo, NY

5 Reviews for Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

THE BEST CHOICE WE HAD MADE ABOUT OUR WEDDING!! First of all, we love Dino not only because it was our first date, but we love their food. We were not worried about the taste of our food at all because we’ve been to large scale events with Dino there before and everytime it tastes just like it does when you sit down to the restaurant. We chose the package where they brought the smoker on site to cook and let me tell you, my mouth was watering during our ceremony! We had smoked chicken wings, spicy drunken shrimp, ribs, pulled pork, mojito chicken, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, beans and greens, cornbread, and our desserts (mini pies) catered by them. I am one of the brides who was going to eat her dinner no matter what it meant, and I tried every single item on our menu. Sarah made sure that we had apps up at our head table since we were so busy during cocktail hour and didn’t want to miss out. IT WAS AWESOME! Our guests were intrigued about the food before the wedding even started and were so impressed! Everyone had heaping plates and there was not a single complaint about anything, actually all we heard were rave reviews! Sarah and her team were great! We love this business and would recommend it to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/14/2017

We exhausted ourselves trying to fit our vision into the menus of different caterers. All that changed when we met the caterers at DBBQ. They matched the excitement of our closest friends, but with excellent and cheerful professionalism. Correspondence was always very prompt, something we found challenging with other companies. DBBQ made everything effortless. Their flexibility made it easy to get everything we wanted and some things we hadn't even thought of. Our wedding is remembered as the one with the great food!

Sent on 03/14/2017

kristina · Married on 10/15/2016

The service and food was absolutely amazing! I cannot speak highly enough of Dinosaur. They were accommodating to everything I asked and answered and questions I had very quickly! People continue to tell me how amazing the food was as well as the bar/service.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Cody · Married on 09/24/2016

We initially didn't think of using this company because we thought it would be too expensive. We ran into them at a bridal shown and ended up setting up a consultation. Once we sat down with them we realized their options were actually very reasonably (dare I say cheaply) priced. We ended up doing the cadillac package as food was an important focal point for us. My wife had an item off their restaurant menu that she absolutely loved that wasn't normally on their catering menu. The catering manager (Sarah) was super accommodating and did what she had to to make it work so we could serve it that day. As for the day of they showed up on time, food was ready on time, and it was delicious! We didn't run out of anything and in fact had tons of leftovers (which they wrap up and let you keep!) Wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend this place to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Katy · Married on 07/16/2016

Dinosaur BBQ catered our backyard wedding. We worked with Sarah Hubbard. She was the best! Sarah was very patient with my changing of plans and immediately responsive to my many questions. Her suggestions were positive. Dino BBQ's menu was accommodating to both our meat loving and vegetarian guests. The serving staff was so friendly, helpful, and professional. They did an amazing job at cleaning up and boxing our leftovers. Positive experiences and awesome food!

Sent on 03/06/2017