46 Reviews for Dinglewood Design and Press

Design (2)
Printing (2)
Shipping (2)
44 Dinglewood Design and Press Reviews

In my mind I knew exactly what I wanted my invitations to look like, and after searching through innumerable websites finding nothing that fit the bill, I resorted to Etsy where I came across Dinglewood Design and Press. I ordered a few samples and Anna immediately reached out to me about making something custom. As soon as I received the sample suites and color swatches in the mail I knew I had to take her up on her offer. From the very beginning Anna was such a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and very attentive to the tiniest of details. The final product was everything I could have ever imagined and more! Our invitation suites are so amazing, I'm counting down the months until we can send them out and show them off! I will definitely be working with them again for thank you cards and my own personal stationary.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Dinglewood Designs for my wedding invitations and envelopes and I truly could not be happier! At the start of my search for invitations, I was incredibly disheartened. Custom invitations were incredibly out of my price range and anything pre-made just wasn't making me happy! I truly felt I had to settle and this made me extremely upset. All of this changed when I found Dinglewood Designs. After only a few hours of my initial inquiry, I received a response from Anna Bryson, one of the invitation designers. Little did I know, Anna would truly be my right hand for the next few months in creating my custom, letter pressed, double ply, two-colored text (not easy!) invitations. Not only was she incredibly responsive, she was impressively PATIENT in her ability to meet my VERY specific and particular needs and desires. Everything from a color change, font size change, to a shifting of text a cm. to the right was taken care of with no questions asked. When deciding on a motif, she provided me with an array of options and stylistic opinions that aligned perfectly with my vision. After the invitations and envelopes were complete, Anna patiently made changes to my envelopes as frequently as necessary. Even when I felt I was the most annoying, needy customer, she made me feel like I was in the best hands. My invitations and envelopes truly look perfect! My fiance and I couldn't believe the truly beautiful quality given the cost effectiveness of the production! As a bride, my invitations were VERY important to me. I cannot thank Anna and the Dinglewood Designs team enough for their patience, help and talent in making my vision come to life! I HIGHLY recommend using Dinglewood Designs for any of your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping

I ordered a custom design on my wedding invitations and working with Anna on figuring out what exactly I wanted was a breeze. I gave her a description of what I wanted and the finished product was astonishing! Anna helped me with the tiny details of the design that I wanted just so. She searched long and hard for the right font when I wanted something specific on a couple letters. This team at Dinglewood Design works smoothly together in order to provide a completely satisfactory experience for their customer. The classic look of letterpress paired perfectly in the style of my wedding and can for any other wedding also. Then at the last minute I wanted a program and Anna helped me create one to digitally print that paired with the invitations style perfectly in an incredibly quick turn-around time. A fun & pleasant small-business to work with during the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/26/16, 1 Review
1.4

Wedding Invitation Disaster. I will be sending my invitations back to Dinglewood Design to keep as a memento. Wedding is in 45 days and I was just notified that they will not be issuing any refunds OR fix the invitations. This is their second attempt at printing my invitations because the first round had parts of letters missing, along with smudged ink on the reply cards. I had respectfully asked them to make sure there were no mistakes on these invitations because I needed to get them out by the end of July. (They messed up the Save the Dates and had to reprint those so I was expecting the worst) In the second batch of invitations, I have about 45 out of 135 invitations that I can use. The rest are missing ink in areas of the invitations. They are blaming this on the "nature of the letterpress," but it doesn't make sense why the remaining 90 invitations don't look like the 45 that are okay to send out. Thank you Dinglewood Design. Your second batch of wedding invitations look just like the first batch of Save the Dates (That you reprinted).

I would not suggest not using their letterpress services. I have had nothing but inconsistent results. I paid so much for my invitations, and I am now frantically trying to figure out what I am going to do. I can't send the 90 invitations that look the way that they do. It's embarrassing and NOT what I paid for!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough positive things about Dinglewood Design and Press. At first I was hesitant to use an invitation vendor so far away from me, because I thought it would be difficult to communicate solely via email. However, I was proven wrong with Dinglewood Design. Anna helped me design the perfect wedding invitation suite, and though the proofs went for quite a few rounds, she was always prompt, professional, and so friendly in all email communication. When I wasn't 100% happy with an option but couldn't put a finger on what exactly I wanted, the designer gave me options to choose from. I found Dinglewood Design through Pinterest, and was enamored with their romantic letterpress designs from the start. The end product was exactly what you see in the photos, total perfection. I highly recommend Dinglewood Design to anyone looking for flawless letterpress wedding invitations and an excellent customer experience.

Profile Picture User5606274, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping

I'm located in Haiti and ordered my invitations online via Dinglewood Design and Press. Anna was very responsive and incredibly flexible. Any bride can relate to the stress of planing a wedding but the invitations was one thing that I really did not have to worry about. Although I was working with a designer in a different country, I felt taken care of every step of the way. My invitations were ready on time and came out beautifully. I would gladly work with Anna and Dinglewood again on a future project.

Profile Picture Johanne, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Anna at Dinglewood Designs helped me from start to finish with my invitations. She helped me customize one of their existing suites to my preferences and had great insight and advice when I needed it. She responded to my emails within hours, every single time. The invitations are perfect, and beautiful, and everything I wanted. Not to mention cute packaging and fast turn around time! I give them an A+!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I found Dinglewood Design and Press on Etsy and never looked back. Anna is such a pleasure to work with: honest, reliable, and responsive. She not only helped us rush our first order of wedding invitations, but has since printed menus, thank you cards, and favor tags for us, and made sure that we received everything well in advance of our wedding. We are so impressed by the quality and care that went into everything we've received from this company, and the attention to detail for our orders, and would highly recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture Noel, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Dinglewood Designs went above and beyond our expectations in customer service, quality of the product and overall value for our money. My wife and I have ordered through Dingelwood three times now, every time working with Anna, who has been a star. I can be indecisive and Anna helped me along the way, offering many options in terms of fonts and colors for what I wanted. We unfortunately had to move the date of our wedding shortly after we ordered our invitations and Anna was very helpful in finding ways for us to cost save so we could make the most of the invitations we already had. We were so impressed with the quality of the invitation suite we ended up ordering our thank your cards through Dinglewood too! We have gotten so many compliments on our invitations which were classic letterpress (you don't see much of that anymore!) on a creamy cardstock. There is a quality and elegance to their products you just don't see elsewhere. I cannot recommend Dinglewood Designs enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had such a great experience working with Anna on my invitations. They came out perfect and with the exact style I was looking for!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations are absolutely perfect! Anna worked with me to help create the invitation to match my wedding theme perfectly. The quality is outstanding and I can't wait to send them to my guests! Anna was very prompt in her responsiveness. I would definitely recommend Dinglewood Designs. Thank you! :)

Profile Picture User5093430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

I love you, Dinglewood Design & Press!!! After browsing through countless wedding invitation websites (minted, wedding paper divas, papersource, zazzle, vistaprint the list goes on and on!), I luckily found DD&P on Etsy! I loved their simple, classic, yet unique designs, so I contacted them right away. They're product is high quality, and designs are classic and elegant. I worked with Anna Bryson and she was extremely helpful and responsive. I was able to customize every detail to my liking. The cost is pretty high, but you pay for what you get, especially when it comes to letter-press. I loved them so much I order our save the dates, invitations, and personal stationary from them. I would absolutely recommend Dinglewood Design & Press to anyone looking for beautiful save the dates and wedding invitations!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Anna was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very professional and had all the patience in the world when I was changing my mind back and forth. She had great ideas and all of my wedding invitations came out beautiful! Even the groom fell in love with them :) I am one happy bride! Thank you Anna for all of your hard work! I would definitely recommend Dinglewood Design and Press to anyone - they are a true gem that I was lucky to find in these stressful wedding planning days!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/24/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not be happier with my Dinglewood Design experience! I searched for hours for save the dates, invitations and RSVP cards that I liked and fit with my venue, without success. I knew what I wanted, but didn't have a clue how to create or order them. I found Dinglewood Design and contacted them for help. They were extremely responsive! They listened to all my ideas and were able to create a beautiful unique design! It truly fit our personalities, venue, and taste! They had no problem accommodating small revisions and the process was very easy from start to finish. Everything was delivered on time. All of my guests have given great feedback on the invitations! I'm really glad I spent

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough amazing things about Anna and the Dinglewood crew! I started conceptualizing my invites back in September '14 for my upcoming October '15 wedding (I don't know why it was just one of the first things I started looking into) and from the start, Anna was so gracious and kind throughout all the changes and updates I made (there were a fair amount). They resent me samples (expedited shipping!) when the first ones were lost in the mail when I moved and changed my address, helped me custom design my invites based on another design I liked, and worked with me to get a different shade of paper. I got them two weeks ago and the packaging alone was beautiful, very carefully done, and the QUALITY. wow. I can't say enough about the quality--very clean and crisp lines, not a smudge in sight. I always try to support small local businesses as much as possible, I happened to stumble across Dinglewood and decided they would be my invitation supplier based on the first interaction, even though they are across the country. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and will use them again if I ever use letterpress for paper goods :)

Profile Picture gina, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I just received my wedding invitations and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined. We are so happy with them and I can't wait for our guests to receive them. From start to finish Anna was fast with her responses, patient with all of my questions, and she was flexible and worked with me to create the perfect invitation suite for my fiance and I.

We cannot recommend Anna more highly, she's the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I recently received my invitations from Dinglewood Design, and they are absolutely beautiful! Anna worked with me to create the vintage lace look I wanted, and they turned out exactly as I envisioned! They were very quick to respond, made ordering and paying easy, and were overall very professional. I'm very happy with my invitations and the service I received!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Excellent customer service from start to finish. We were on a tight timeline with our invitations and Anna of DinglewoodDesign really helped us out. She helped us customize our invites and stayed flexible to our comments and questions along the entire process. Now that we have sent them out, we are receiving many compliments from our soon-to-be guests. A+ for Dinglewood Design, would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Johan, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered not only my beautiful letterpress printed wedding invitations, but also some adorable personalized stationery for myself and my bridesmaids. It was the perfect gift and it made life so much easier to order in one place. The designs were stunning! Not only was it easy, but Dinglewood Design made it fun! Thank you so much! I already have friends asking where I got my invites and stationery!

Profile Picture User5064800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Anna and her team were wonderful to work with! So responsive and willing to work with us to make sure our invitations were exactly what we wanted. I would 100% recommend this company to friends and family, Not to mention the invitations were beautiful and everything we asked for!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Dinglewood Design did a FANTASTIC job on our invitation suite! Anna was able to help me out with choosing custom colors, gave great advice on wording, and all in all we are very pleased with the invitations. We also used Dinglewood for their calligraphy and it is absolutely gorgeous! All in all a great experience

Profile Picture Megan, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Inglewood provided me the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen! I have gotten so many compliments on them! Anna was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I only gave 4 stars for value because they were a little pricey, but they're supposed to be because they're beautiful letterpress! Thank you so much Anna!

Profile Picture Katyann, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found Dinglewood Design and Press on Etsy and loved their clean, classic designs. I was searching for high quality stationary that would communicate the simple elegance of the wedding itself. Anna was very helpful in designing the proofs and making changes as well as suggesting the appropriate wording. After researching other letterpress vendors I was pleased with Dinglewood Design's rates. I love how they turned out and look forward to one day using their services again for another letterpress project.

Profile Picture User4752187, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
4.7

Worked with this team on creating letterpress invites for my upcoming wedding. I am absolutely thrilled with the finished product! Gorgeous, rich letterpressed ink on super thick paper. Compared to other designers and even the big box invitation companies, I thought they were very reasonably priced.

I highly recommend this group for any of your paper design needs!

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/30/15, 1 Review
1.9

I received lovely, quality invitations from Dinglewood Press, but they were not the Belle Suite I ordered. After realizing a mistake in the script had been made, I contacted them & was told they would happily correct *their* mistake if I paid another $120 & waited 3 extra weeks to receive them. Having spent in excess of $500, I simply could not justify paying any more (my fiance & I are financing on our own with a limited budget.) This was one thing entirely, but she then informed me that this was my doing and they could not have even known that the script was incorrect because I failed to put it in the contract. I had no authorship of the DocuSign contract and I ordered a specific suite! How is that my doing? They used the wrong script! I was livid and I am so sad I chose to allocate as much of my limited wedding funds as I did to invitations I don't even want. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM. There are other presses and small businesses more worth your time.

Profile Picture User4906300, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews