Diligent Loiter Entertainment Reviews

14 Reviews for Diligent Loiter Entertainment

Diligent Loiter Entertainment 1
Diligent Loiter Entertainment 2

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

They were wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! They went above and beyond with communicating everything and making sure it went perfect!

David · Married on 07/07/2018

Did an amazing job and the cost was very much worth the product received. Was for my daughters wedding reception. I'm still getting told what a great time people had.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Diligent Loiter Entertainment 3

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great time as well!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Thank you for making our wedding super memorable. There were hiccups with the venue but you two made it so guests had absolutely no idea. You were funny and really sweet to our guests when making announcements. I also appreciate you meeting me just before the wedding to go over the list of events. Honestly what's there to say other than if someone needs a referednce please call me! Also contact me in 2 months when we have our photos and I'll have a couple for you. Thank you again.

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

As an out of town couple, Joe and Nicky were extremely accommodating. The two of them are timely and effective communicators.They had great ideas to make our wedding day special, while also being very accepting of our wishes and traditions. Specifically we had the Polish tradition of the oczepiny (unveiling), which they went to great lengths to help us find our special version of the song. Even the day before the wedding, we were still able to edit our songs or add songs to the list. They found a way to include both our musical tastes. My husband, a fan of grunge/rock, was concerned originally about getting his favorite songs into the wedding. Joe and Nicky came up with a creative solution, suggesting some covers by string quartets, such as Vitamin Strings, that could be played during our cocktail hour. Our wedding ended up being unique, special, and memorable---Joe and Nicky of Diligent Loiter Entertainment orchestrated the soundtrack to our night.

Brittany · Married on 12/29/2017

Nicky & Joe of Diligent Loiter are amazing DJs and awesome people! You couldn't ask for a nicer, more helpful vendor to work with for your special day. They were super accommodating, too, given that most of our communication and planning had to take place online, as we are living in the UK but had our wedding in Buffalo. They made time to meet with us a week before the wedding, during the busy Christmas week, to finalize everything and make sure we were happy. Everyone commented on how great the music was; they really know how to read the crowd and keep everyone going! They helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. We had so much fun -- thanks so much, Nicky and Joe!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

They really worked with me and my requests. I had a few surprises for my fiancé that they were a part of and they didn't even throw a hint his way. I would certainly use them again if needed. They responded to all of my requests and questions very quickly, the price was very fair and they were super professional but also very fun. I had a friend playing the wedding march on the guitar and they worked very well with them to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2017

They were amazing!! They helped us through the entire process and kept checking up with us as we got closer to the wedding. We wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Erika · Married on 07/15/2017

They were great dj's! Very friendly and accommodating. Highly reccomend.

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

These guys were so great in helping us have the wedding of our dreams! They made everything very easy and convenient for us during a stressful time, such as meeting in locations close to us, scoping out the venue ahead of time to make sure things were in order and offering help throughout the whole planning process in any way that they could!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Andi! We appreciate the feedback and were happy to be a part of your Big Day!

Chris · Married on 05/04/2017

Talk to Joe and Nicky -- they are great people, accommodating, and will go the extra mile to make your event something special. They can play a wide range of music and have the personality to make your guests feel welcomed. Definitely a 5 STAR company!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! It was a pleasure working with you! We will see you again this summer!

Lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

I absolutely loved Diligent Loiter entertainment, they made sure my daughter's Quinceañera was a night to remember! I honestly had the time of my life and so did the Birthday girl and all of her friends. I can't complain about a single thing! Nicky and Joe were very fun, very helpful with dinner and made sure the choreographed dancing at our event went off without a hitch, it simply was a dream come true because of Nicky and Joe! Very professional, and had tons of music selections that had us all dancing long after the party was suppose to end! I will recommend everyone and I will only book with them from now on!!! Thank you so much!

Alyssa · Married on 07/30/2016

This DJ service went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. They took the time to get to know us and what we really wanted our day to have as far as music goes! They honored our requests and kept us dancing all night long! :D

Elise · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn’t imagine how my reception would have gone without Nicky and Joe. The two of them are phenomenal, kept the schedule moving, never let the cocktail hour or dinner hour go quiet, and once the dancing started.... it never stopped! They listened to the needs/wants of my husband and I as well as our guests. They were just amazing!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Diligent Loiter Entertainment 4

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review!