Diligent Loiter Entertainment Reviews

19 Reviews for Diligent Loiter Entertainment

Diligent Loiter Entertainment 1
Diligent Loiter Entertainment 2

sarah williamson · Married on 08/16/2019

Diligent Loiter Entertainment is the best!

You truly cannot go wrong with hiring Nicky & Joe! They will go above & beyond for you from the first time you are in contact with them. They are knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and simply the best! They will make sure all of your requests and needs are made and make you feel comfortable and confident in their services!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Excellent DJ's!

Joe and Nicky were outstanding as our wedding DJ's. We met with them a few times before the wedding and they really helped us feel comfortable about our timeline and song choices. They were so helpful with giving recommendations for songs when we were stuck. The day of the wedding, they were professional, considerate and fun. Joe did a wonderful job with the introductions and he made it so much fun! They followed our song ideas perfectly and made sure to play every song we had as a must play. They did an absolutely wonderful job and we couldn't have asked for more. We enjoyed working with them so much and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Deb

Deb Kranz-Mitchell · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome DJ'S

Sue and I loved them, from the beginning to our Wedding Day extremely professional and kept our guests dancing. Highly recommend Nicki and Joe for you wedding or event.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2019

I absolutely loved Diligent Loiter entertainment, they made sure my daughter's Quinceañera was a night to remember! I honestly had the time of my life and so did the Birthday girl and all of her friends. I can't complain about a single thing! Nicky and Joe were very fun, very helpful with dinner and made sure the choreographed dancing at our event went off without a hitch, it simply was a dream come true because of Nicky and Joe! Very professional, and had tons of music selections that had us all dancing long after the party was suppose to end! I will recommend everyone and I will only book with them from now on!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful DJs!

We hired Joe & Nicky after some email and phone correspondence, since we planned our wedding from out of town. They were so responsive, friendly, professional, and super helpful. I danced for three hours straight at my wedding reception, they made it so much fun. Their setup was really nice looking too, it fit in well with the rest of the room. And the dance floor lighting they provided really made it a party atmosphere. They were super patient and understanding with all my email requests and changes, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs DJ services!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

They were wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! They went above and beyond with communicating everything and making sure it went perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Li · Married on 09/15/2018

Great service! Highly recommended

Nicky and Joe are so easy and fun to work with! They helped me a lot on planning my reception and provided me so many great ideas & suggestion.
    On the day-of, they handled everything so well making sure all my wedding party knows what to do. Overall I loved working with them! Thank you Nicky and Joe!

Sent on 08/14/2019

David · Married on 07/07/2018

Did an amazing job and the cost was very much worth the product received. Was for my daughters wedding reception. I'm still getting told what a great time people had.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Diligent Loiter Entertainment 3

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great time as well!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Thank you for making our wedding super memorable. There were hiccups with the venue but you two made it so guests had absolutely no idea. You were funny and really sweet to our guests when making announcements. I also appreciate you meeting me just before the wedding to go over the list of events. Honestly what's there to say other than if someone needs a referednce please call me! Also contact me in 2 months when we have our photos and I'll have a couple for you. Thank you again.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

As an out of town couple, Joe and Nicky were extremely accommodating. The two of them are timely and effective communicators.They had great ideas to make our wedding day special, while also being very accepting of our wishes and traditions. Specifically we had the Polish tradition of the oczepiny (unveiling), which they went to great lengths to help us find our special version of the song. Even the day before the wedding, we were still able to edit our songs or add songs to the list. They found a way to include both our musical tastes. My husband, a fan of grunge/rock, was concerned originally about getting his favorite songs into the wedding. Joe and Nicky came up with a creative solution, suggesting some covers by string quartets, such as Vitamin Strings, that could be played during our cocktail hour. Our wedding ended up being unique, special, and memorable---Joe and Nicky of Diligent Loiter Entertainment orchestrated the soundtrack to our night.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/29/2017

Nicky & Joe of Diligent Loiter are amazing DJs and awesome people! You couldn't ask for a nicer, more helpful vendor to work with for your special day. They were super accommodating, too, given that most of our communication and planning had to take place online, as we are living in the UK but had our wedding in Buffalo. They made time to meet with us a week before the wedding, during the busy Christmas week, to finalize everything and make sure we were happy. Everyone commented on how great the music was; they really know how to read the crowd and keep everyone going! They helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. We had so much fun -- thanks so much, Nicky and Joe!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

They really worked with me and my requests. I had a few surprises for my fiancé that they were a part of and they didn't even throw a hint his way. I would certainly use them again if needed. They responded to all of my requests and questions very quickly, the price was very fair and they were super professional but also very fun. I had a friend playing the wedding march on the guitar and they worked very well with them to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2017

They were amazing!! They helped us through the entire process and kept checking up with us as we got closer to the wedding. We wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Erika · Married on 07/15/2017

They were great dj's! Very friendly and accommodating. Highly reccomend.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

These guys were so great in helping us have the wedding of our dreams! They made everything very easy and convenient for us during a stressful time, such as meeting in locations close to us, scoping out the venue ahead of time to make sure things were in order and offering help throughout the whole planning process in any way that they could!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Andi! We appreciate the feedback and were happy to be a part of your Big Day!

Chris · Married on 05/04/2017

Talk to Joe and Nicky -- they are great people, accommodating, and will go the extra mile to make your event something special. They can play a wide range of music and have the personality to make your guests feel welcomed. Definitely a 5 STAR company!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! It was a pleasure working with you! We will see you again this summer!

Alyssa · Married on 07/30/2016

This DJ service went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. They took the time to get to know us and what we really wanted our day to have as far as music goes! They honored our requests and kept us dancing all night long! :D

Sent on 09/22/2016

Elise · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn’t imagine how my reception would have gone without Nicky and Joe. The two of them are phenomenal, kept the schedule moving, never let the cocktail hour or dinner hour go quiet, and once the dancing started.... it never stopped! They listened to the needs/wants of my husband and I as well as our guests. They were just amazing!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Diligent Loiter Entertainment 4

Diligent Loiter Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review!