Digital Video Productions Reviews

94 | Venice, FL

94 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

• leanne

Leanne · Married on 10/24/2015

From the beginning Mike at Digital Video Productions made the process of picking a package and customizing it as well a very smooth and pleasant experience. Our videographer Garrett was so amazing and professional on our wedding day! He arrived early for set up and made sure that every detail of our wedding day was captured! There were moments where we forgot we even had a videographer because he blended in with our day and the rest of our guests. Our highlight video was perfect and he incorporated two of our very special songs from our day. It truly was everything we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend Digital Video Productions!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Graig · Married on 10/17/2015

We worked with Paul Ayoub for our October 17, 2015 wedding in CT. He was a pleasure to work with and the final product was everything we could ask for. Paul; worked with our photographer and our planner and he did everything we asked for a very fair price. Paul arrived on time and was ready to go at the start of our ceremony and he made sure he got all of the important aspects on film. Thanks Paul for an awesome job and allowing us to remember our amazing wedding forever!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Amazing!

My husband and I got married in Fall 2015 and having video footage of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing!! He had our recap video done 4 days after our wedding and we were able to share it with family and friends immediately! Having our first look, entrances, speeches, first dance, etc. on video is absolutely amazing. We were given the opportunity to select songs for our video ahead of time which was a nice way to really personalize it. We highly recommend Digital Video Productions! Paul was amazing to work with and we are so so happy with our video!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Derek · Married on 10/03/2015

Digital Video Productions are in a class of their own. Paul and team were exceptional to work with. Their pricing is fair and their video quality and attention to detail is superb. They captured all the important facets of our wedding day while virtually blending in with the crowd. it was like they were not even there. Fortunately they were, as our wedding video came out spectacular. To any bride and groom considering getting a videographer, do it...having the video to re-live the moments that went by so fast is worth its weight in gold, and make sure you use Digital Video Productions, you will not be disappointed.
    Thanks Paul and Team,
    Derek and Jennifer Brown

Sent on 10/29/2015

Beth · Married on 09/19/2015

I was looking for a videographer who had a good reputation, had good work, but could also work with me on a budget. Paul at DVP was able to do all of the above. The cameraman did a nice job keeping a low profile during the reception. The end product? Couldn't be happier -got great shots, picked good angles, and caught all the action -including the parts that we missed while we were there! Which is one of the many reasons why you want to get it on film. Very happy we went with Digital Video Productions.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/06/2015

He was awesome would use him again!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Trudi · Married on 08/28/2015

Seamless and stress free. Paul was great and kept us on track.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/19/2015

Paul did an amazing job capturing our wedding day on film! He had our recap video for the internet ready within 2 days after the wedding and it was so well put together and captured all the most important moments perfectly! We got over 200 views on it in one day! Paul used our first dance song as the music to the recap video and timed it so perfectly. Some parts in the video I didn't even realize he was filming at the time, that's how amazing he is at his craft. Paul gave us great prices on everything and was super prompt with email and phone responses. I would highly recommend Digital Video Productions for your wedding videography. They are so professional, genuine, and provide excellent service!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Paul from Digital Video Productions was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was professional and went above and beyond to make us happy. Just one comment/recommendation for future brides - Make sure you let Paul know any and every special moment you want captured, the whole entire reception is not filmed. There was one announcement at my reception that wasn't captured that Paul was not aware of, but I was under the impression that the entire event was filmed and it never even occurred to me to let him know. When I brought this to Paul's attention, he went above and beyond to work with my DJ to do a voice over to get this moment in my wedding video. When I got the new video, it was exactly how I remembered that moment. It was amazing. I would highly recommend Digital Video Productions. The video came out awesome and I loved every minute of it!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2015

Paul and his team were so great. He was very responsive and took care of anything I asked the months leading up to the wedding and then did such a great job the day of. They had done a recap that played during our reception for the last hour or two and everyone loved it! We had our video waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon and are still watching it with family and friends!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2010

Mike was awesome, as well as his assistant. There wasn't a moment all night where I didn't see one of them running around making sure they were capturing everything! When there were certain things within the package we chose that we didn't want and things that weren't in it that we did want, he worked with us to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Diane · Married on 05/10/2008

Mike from DVP is FANTASTIC! Not only is he a joy to work with, his professionalism, organization and personal touches resulted in the best video I've ever seen. He personalized our music, was flexible in our scheduling and is, frankly, just a talented videographer. I also have to mention how non-intrusive he and his assistant were. I didn't even realize there were 2 people on video until the reception! When I mentioned to my family how quickly we received our video back, I had relative and friends who didn't know we had anyone videotaping because they were so discreet. I would recommend this videographer for any budget. They have many packages to choose from.

Sent on 12/11/2008
  • User4263321 · Married on 00/00/0000

My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    I am so grateful we found Paul he captured every detail of the ceremony/reception. I’ve watched it probably 5 times now and can’t get enough of it!
    He was punctual, professional and fast at delivering the recap of the wedding.
    Will definitely hire for future events!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/10/2017

great to work with, everyone loves the videos

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • TERESA

Teresa D. · Married on 04/10/2019

Paul is the best!!!!!

My husband and I are very pleased and happy with Paul's work. He was very punctual and professionalism during the event.
    The Recap and the Feature video were awesome!!!!! We highly recommend him. Thanks a lot Paul, you made our day super special.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Devon · Married on 10/07/2011

3.5

Digital Video Production did a great job filming the wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Julie C. · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding

I originally was not going to do a videographer and my sister told me she regretted not doing it. I found Paul pretty last minute. He was a great price compared to others, which is what I was looking for. I was just looking for a videographer to capture ceremony, dances, speeches, etc. so I could always have it and he did a great job. There wasn't a ton of creativity and shots of decorations or things outside of your typical shots, but for the price and everything it was exactly what I was looking for. He did a great job with the music for the videos as well.

Sent on 02/01/2019

4.2

Paul did such a wonderful job on our recap and full video! Captured every moment perfectly!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • F

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2011

0.0

When my husband and I began planning our wedding we weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money on a videographer. I was very thankful that we did, however! Like many brides, I didn't sleep much the night before (not quite 2 hrs). As soon as my father gave me away, my nerves took over. I clutched my groom's hand and held on for dear life. I remember thinking during the ceremony "I am so glad we went with a videographer, because I have no idea what our officiant is saying right now". When we got our DVD I was really impressed! It turned out beautiful - and it's very impressive. It looks so professional, and it made me feel like a movie star when we watched it.

Sent on 01/16/2012