Digital Video Productions Reviews

83 | Venice, FL

83 Reviews for Digital Video Productions

Diane · Married on 05/10/2008

Mike from DVP is FANTASTIC! Not only is he a joy to work with, his professionalism, organization and personal touches resulted in the best video I've ever seen. He personalized our music, was flexible in our scheduling and is, frankly, just a talented videographer. I also have to mention how non-intrusive he and his assistant were. I didn't even realize there were 2 people on video until the reception! When I mentioned to my family how quickly we received our video back, I had relative and friends who didn't know we had anyone videotaping because they were so discreet. I would recommend this videographer for any budget. They have many packages to choose from.

Sent on 12/11/2008
  • User4263321 · Married on 00/00/0000

My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    I am so grateful we found Paul he captured every detail of the ceremony/reception. I’ve watched it probably 5 times now and can’t get enough of it!
    He was punctual, professional and fast at delivering the recap of the wedding.
    Will definitely hire for future events!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/10/2017

great to work with, everyone loves the videos

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • TERESA

Teresa Diaz · Married on 04/10/2019

Paul is the best!!!!!

My husband and I are very pleased and happy with Paul's work. He was very punctual and professionalism during the event.
    The Recap and the Feature video were awesome!!!!! We highly recommend him. Thanks a lot Paul, you made our day super special.

Sent on 05/27/2019

devon · Married on 10/07/2011

3.5

Digital Video Production did a great job filming the wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Julie Colahan · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding

I originally was not going to do a videographer and my sister told me she regretted not doing it. I found Paul pretty last minute. He was a great price compared to others, which is what I was looking for. I was just looking for a videographer to capture ceremony, dances, speeches, etc. so I could always have it and he did a great job. There wasn't a ton of creativity and shots of decorations or things outside of your typical shots, but for the price and everything it was exactly what I was looking for. He did a great job with the music for the videos as well.

Sent on 02/01/2019

4.2

Paul did such a wonderful job on our recap and full video! Captured every moment perfectly!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • F

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2011

0.0

When my husband and I began planning our wedding we weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money on a videographer. I was very thankful that we did, however! Like many brides, I didn't sleep much the night before (not quite 2 hrs). As soon as my father gave me away, my nerves took over. I clutched my groom's hand and held on for dear life. I remember thinking during the ceremony "I am so glad we went with a videographer, because I have no idea what our officiant is saying right now". When we got our DVD I was really impressed! It turned out beautiful - and it's very impressive. It looks so professional, and it made me feel like a movie star when we watched it.

Sent on 01/16/2012