DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO Reviews

57 | Hollywood, FL

57 Reviews for DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Roberto for our wedding photographs. We first met Roberto 4 years ago when he photographed my brother's wedding in north Houston. After experiencing his energy, enthusiasm and quality of work, it was an absolutely easy decision to make for my own wedding. From the initial consultation Roberto actively listens to your ideas, questions and concerns. He will work very hard to make your vision become reality. His quality of work is phenomenal with every shot capturing the natural beauty of the day. He can be easily contacted via email or phone and very prompt to respond to questions. He has a ton of energy and works very hard to capture the best shots. He is kind and polite to all family and staff around at your event. He has an excellent team of photographers and assistants that make your day one to remember! I strongly believe there is no one in town who will offer you a better value and experience for your event. Roberto has become a friend over the past few months, and I highly recommend his expertise, kind team and genuine enthusiasm for any photography event. We look forward to working with him in the future, thank you Roberto!

Nelly · Married on 07/17/2015

It was a pleasure using Digital Solutions Pro for our engagement/wedding pictures! Roberto did a wonderful job of taking the best shots of us and our loved ones. His imagination and creativity led to some truly wonderful shots. We are so glad we chose Roberto Morales with Digital Solutions Pro and would highly recommend his services to everyone!!! Thank you so much!!!!! We ❤️ our pictures

Laura · Married on 03/11/2015

I cannot begin to describe this mans work and kind personality. It is Aaamaaazing. He is so professional, innovative, creative and most of all personable. He is gentle and quickly becomes part of the family. He is worth every penny and more. He is not a clock watching photographer. He is generous and there is no other photographer out there that can compare. Please use this man and refer him to everyone. He did my Bff's wedding in 2012, my Pastor's daughters wedding in 2013, My wedding ceremony on 3.11.15 and sisters bff's last Summer. You will never regret booking him. Do what you can to book him even if you have to change your wedding date or family photo op.

Sent on 01/07/2016

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

Laura thank you so much for such and amazing words because clients like you that what I do what I love to do no matter what my goal is achieve when you take the time and express all those amazing words. for me is an Honor to be part of your life and I am so bless to work with people like you and create memories that you and your family would enjoy for life. thanks for make me part of your story. Roberto Morales

From start to finish I had a wonderful experience. Roberto is a genuinely kind person and a great photographer. Even with the interview meetings he was attentive and responded to all my questions patiently with a light friendly air about him. The day of the wedding he really helped to take charge of the photos so I didn't have to worry while at the same time being able to adapt and take shots requested by myself and the guests. I can not rave enough about how happy I am with my choice to go with Digital Solution Pro on my wedding day!
    Roberto and his crew were able to put my mind at ease about the photos and were able to get all the shots I could have hoped for without being the least bit intrusive. His customer care is excellent from start to finish, he doesn't just stop after the event but goes that extra mile.
    I would highly recommend him and his company for any seeking a photographer.

Also the photobooth was a HUGE success. Everyone loved it from ages 8-80! All trepidations some had about the booth were blown away by the fun people had with it, and the memorable souvenirs everyone was able to take home.

Chad · Married on 12/20/2014

Roberto is the ultimate professional and a pleasure to work with. His quality of work, creativity, and attention to detail is head and shoulders above the rest. He made my wife and I feel special and took a genuine interest in our event. He approached our engagement and wedding as if it were the most important project he has ever worked on. He also brings a touch of family as he was very focused on our needs. We look forward to working with Roberto for many years to come and we would highly recommend him.

Chad & Tracy H.

Sent on 01/19/2015

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

CHad, thank you so much for the beautiful review I am so glad and honor that you guys feel that way about my work and what we did for you guys because that is my main focus and priority, thank you again for all the trust on us on such an important day in your life it was a pleasure to work with you and your families. Best of luck. Roberto Morales

Roberto was an amazing photographer! He was able to capture every moment I needed captured. I am so appreciative for Roberto and his team. He was easy to get a hold of and an over achiever. No matter the time of day Roberto always made time for us and our needs in a timely manner. I highly recommend him for any special occasion or even something as simple as family pictures.

Pamela · event on: 10/13/2012

Roberto saved the day for me as a previous photography appointment fell through.
    He was professional, very personable, and made our entire experience feel comfortable and relaxed. This was a surprise family portrait for our Mom and Roberto played a key role in executing the surprise. He worked us into his busy, already full day but did not make us feel rushed. The pictures are beautiful, some standard expected poses and some unique, fun styled. Great, great experience. I will definitely be contacting Roberto again and would most definitely highly recommend him.

Maranda · Married on 06/01/2014

Roberto and his team are absolutely amazing! The stress of planning the wedding and of course things found a way to go wrong however when it came to the photography sessions no matter what the situation Roberto was always there to make it better! There was a specific time the groom and I were running late to the engagement session due to us wanting to bring a ton of balloons. I called Roberto crying and upset over the situation and he calmed me down, turning the situation positive and as always the photos came out AMAZING! He made a personalized package for us with everything we wanted and the would fit our budget. Roberto is passionate about his career and I'm very pleased with how our engagement session, bridals, and wedding photos turned out. He's absolutely wonderful and couldn't of asked for anything more from his fantastic team!

celina · Married on 05/17/2014

It was a pleasure using Digital Solutions Pro on our joyous occasion! Roberto did a wonderful job of taking the best shots of us and our loved ones and was extremely attentive to detail. He thought of things that we missed and made the experience completely stress free for us. We are so glad we chose Roberto Morales with Digital Solutions Pro and would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Myrna · Married on 04/04/2014

Roberto will work with you to meet your photo needs and capture your wedding memories. He took many pictures on the big day and preserved the event in photos for us to enjoys for the rest of our years. You will not go wrong counting on Roberto.

• It's Mrs. E

Kathiara · Married on 01/26/2014

Roberto was extremely easy to work with. He did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding day pictures. He was flexible and able to accommodate to our needs. To be honest, he made us feel like he has known us for years which made everything just so easy and comfortable. On the day of our wedding, managed to get so many beautiful shots without being overly intrusive. I got many excellent comments from my guests about how awesome our photographer did.

Sent on 02/09/2014

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

Kathiara & Estaban: You guys are a fantastic couple and for me it was a pleasure to work with you and your families, I am so glad you enjoy our work and we can work aging in a near future. Thanks a lot for all your trust on us. Roberto Morales

Natalia · Married on 11/23/2013

Roberto is simply an awesome photographer. Throughout the whole process he has been wonderful to work with - very professional but also very personable. Great value for what you get. Highly recommend.

I was truly a pleasure to work with Roberto! He was very professional and accommodating. We appreciate the fact that Roberto was willing to work with us to develop a customized package that fit our needs. We were very pleased with the high quality photos that Roberto took. His imagination and creativity led to some truly wonderful shots. We would like to thank Roberto for his classy, high quality service.

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2013

We are the most not photogenic couples you can imagine but Roberto managed to take so many great pictures! His ideas were amazing and he is truly an artist. The most amazing picture he took was more magnificent than a painting! He captured everything and made it even more beautiful than it was in person. I would highly recommend working with Roberto foe any event.

Sent on 12/17/2013

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

Mandy thank you so much it was a pleasure to work with you and Ali. You guys are a fantastic couple and I wish you the best in life, thanks for all the trust and taking me with you guys to California I am very proud that you guys allow me to be part of your story, it was an honor to meet and work with your families and friends. best of luck Roberto Morales

Carolina · Married on 08/23/2013

I am so happy with Roberto's work I love the pictures taken on my wedding. He is a person who shows interest in the client. I highly recommend him as person and work. Not going to regret having chosen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

Thank you Carolina it was a pleasure to work with you guys and glad you let me be part of your story. best wishes in life....

judye · Married on 06/29/2013

Roberto My fiancé and I want to thank you for such a great job!! We received so many complements on Roberto! Our family thought you were so great!! He made sure we were comfortable and relaxed, he reminded us it was our day for us to have fun he would make sure to be there for the photos! I can't believe how much details Roberto got with our pictures. He was able to capture every minute of the wedding. It was so nice working with you. You really made our day memorable. We have nothing but wonderful things to say! The pictures looked amazing. We can't wait to share our future adventures with Roberto!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO's reply:

Judy, thank you for let me be with you guys and share those moments with me it was a true honor to work for you and your family Glad that everybody have good things to say that make my day. see you soon.

Katie · Married on 06/01/2013

Roberto did a fantastic job shooting our wedding and reception. He is professional, open to the bride's ideas and requests, and works hard the entire wedding! He is contantly moving around so much you don't even notice he us there! We received so many amazing shots and we didn't even know he was there for it! We will be using Roberto for many years to come with other family events as our family grows!

• Myra

Myra · Married on 03/05/2013

Roberto was extremely easy and fun to work with. He is extremely professional, yet down to earth enough to make you feel comfortable. He was able to provide useful pointers and tips to make sure I got the most of my bridal pictures. Every phone call and email was returned. My pictures were available very fast for viewing.

Kimberly · Married on 12/28/2012

Mr. Morales was fantastic at providing options and answering all the questions my husband and I had. Even when our plans changed due to my spouse being in the military, he was still there for us with options and alternatives. Digital Solutions is worth every penny and I love my wedding photos. I would recommend Mr. Morales ten times over simply based on the service and treatment we received. Thank you for helping us on our special day and for making it truly memorable.

Erica · Married on 11/18/2012

DigitalSolutionsPro offers professional wedding photography with a personal touch. Roberto believes that weddings should tell a story. It is his mission to capture the beauty and magic of your day. He takes time to get to know “his brides” so that his photos capture the essence of who you are and who you and your husband-to-be are as a couple. He offers many options for those interested in photo books, digital memories and special creative touches. He is open to crafting packages to meet your specific needs. He uses high quality equipment and can work at any location. During our ceremony, I never heard a peep from the camera, but he captured our special moments in real time. The groomsmen had a wonderfully creative shoot and his assistant brought out their best. Whether you have a small intimate wedding or blow-out bash, DigitalSolutionsPro will make sure that your memories last in well-framed and beautifully refined photographs. Just remember after all of that planning for your special day all that will remain is your marriage, the memories and hopefully FANTASTIC photographs. DigitalSolutionsPro can make sure that the photographs make your memories SHINE!

Tracy · Married on 11/10/2012

Great job Digital Solution Pro! Roberto and his team did a wonderful job on our engagement, bridal and wedding day photos. Roberto is an awesome photographer! Thanks guys for my making our day so special!

Hristina · Married on 10/23/2012

Roberto is simply put, The BEST!

A professional that is really proud of what he does, he went out of his way to make our pictures be unique and creative. The pictures are incredible.

The materials he uses for the prints and books is not the cheap stuff that other people try to overcharge you for, he did not charge us extra and he did our book on high quality Italian material.

Dont hesitate and go with Roberto. You will not regret it!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Roberto Morales Photography is the best in all areas I have ever seen. He is very personable and he felt like family. He never rushed anyone and made sure that everyone was comfortable. He is very patient and the quality of his work does not even come close to his price. His prices are so affordable. You strike Gold when he becomes your photographer. Get him while you can I know his business will be overflowing pressed down and shaken together soon.

Megan · Married on 10/07/2012

He was very awesome to work with!! The pictures came out AMAZING. We plan on using Digital Solution Pro for all of our family photo needs.

Porche · Married on 09/30/2012

I cannot begin to say enough about Roberto. I came across his service while just browsing on Wedding Wire and gave him a call. I am so glad I did. His product and service is absolutely EXCEPTIONAL. He is very professional, on time, thorough, flexible and dependable. He goes over and beyond. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for anything. I am more than satisfied with the photography and service.