86 Reviews for Digital Music Services, LLC

Uplighting (3)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Ty and I highly recommend Digital Music Services. From the very beginning Mike and Teri provided us with all of the tools and resources to make our wedding happen. They are a wedding encyclopedia. We had multiple meetings with them so they could get to know us better, see our personalities and truly learn our vision for our wedding day. They provided us with checklist and forms for music as well as critical wedding day checklist that covered all other wedding planning details that we would have never thought of. Their love and dedication for making wedding dreams comes true truly showed throughout our journey with them and on our wedding day. They did not make us feel like a client; they made us feel like family. We purchased their package that included up lighting, DJ services, monogram lighting for the dance floor and outside of the building, and their event directing. Both Mike and Teri went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The up lighting was a perfect touch to our dance floor and many of our guest thought the monogrammed lighting was the coolest thing ever, both being a great add. We did not have to worry about anything for our reception. From the start Teri made sure each of our vendors had all of their items in place and ready to go before guest got to the venue. During the wedding she made sure Ty and I, along with our entire bridal party was ready and prepared for everything you can think of, she had it covered. They made sure our wedding ran so smooth allowing us, our wedding party, and our guest to have fun without any interruptions. Mike kept our dance floor busy and our guest entertained the entire night. We could not have been more impressed with DMS. Our favorite story we got the night of our wedding was from a 90 year old couple. They approached us and said they have never been to such an amazing wedding and our wedding was the first time they stayed at a wedding until the end. We owe a huge thanks to DMS for our perfect night!

Profile Picture Alana, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

"Mike was the absolute best. My whole wedding planning experience was a
piece of cake, but I really had trouble choosing a DJ. Friends and family
recommended me to plenty of different options of different price ranges. The
music at your wedding sets the mood for everyone there and it is a big
decision. Mike made things so easy and simple. His documents made sure not a
single thing was forgotten and he was there to answer any questions I had
and recommendations when I was stuck. He definitely knows what he is doing.
We choose to use their coordinator services as well. He made sure everything
went as scheduled and adjusted anything that needed to be adjusted. I would
100% recommend to use digital music services. If you are stuck on who to
pick, think no further. Mike is the one to use for your piece of mind and a
great event.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike & Teri are truly the best at what they do! When I got engaged and
began the wedding planning, it was a no brainer who my DJ & Photo Booth
would be. They both are a pleasure to work with & their attention to detail
is incredible. I 100% recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Elaina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! Digital music services and DJ Rex absolutely made our reception and we had and absolute blast! Our guests told us how much they enjoyed the reception and how awesome DJ Rex is! We could not have asked for a better company!

Profile Picture Karlee, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I used Digital Music Services for our wedding on May 12th, 2018. Mr Mike and Mrs Teri did an amazing job, not only are they professional but they are both wonderful people. They handled all of the coordinating for the wedding and the reception. From beginning to end they were attentive and engaged in all aspects of our day. I cannot brag enough on their attention to detail and ability to keep the reception flowing. At one point we were having trouble bustling the dress before the reception and here comes Mrs Teri to save the day and get everything straight. They have an incredible amount of experience and truly make you feel special. Having them help with our wedding was the best decision we could have made. I very highly recommend them for any function or wedding, they are amazing and will give you and your event 110%. Thanks to both of them for helping make our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Shane, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Teri were absolutely the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Their attention to detail and making sure everything flowed smoothly was greatly appreciated. Mike was so easy to communicate with and had tons of helpful hints and reminders as we planned for the big day. I could not recommend his team more, they were absolutely phenomenal! (His assistant even jumped on the dance floor to help us when we were struggling with the moves for one of the line dances!)

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I'm very thankful that I chose Digital Music Services for my photo booth. Ms. Teri was so nice and easy to work with. Hours before the wedding, I called her to ask a couple questions. Ms. Teri answered my questions and alleviated all worries I had concerning issues regarding her services. The photo booth was an absolute hit! For the whole time they were there, the line was several people deep, but very quick moving. People didn't stand in line for more than a few minutes before getting a chance to jump in. We LOVED the Photo Booth guest book that we were able to take home THAT NIGHT! The guest book included all the photos our guests had taken throughout the night, along with their signatures and well wishes. We also received a photo disk and pictures were also posted on their website, which we didn't get a chance to view yet, but I'm sure it's great! Ms. Teri and her assistant were a great addition to a perfect day! Thanks Digital Music!

Profile Picture Brittni, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation

Having Mike as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made
during our wedding planning process. We loved working with him and his wife.
They exceeded our expectations and always went out of their way to make sure
we were secure and happy. They made our wedding night such an engaging and
memorable night for us and our guests. We highly recommend Digital Music
Services as your DJ service!

Profile Picture Danika, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mr. Mike & Mrs. Terri are unbelievably good at what they do! They are so much more than just the music at your wedding. I think if anyone is as hesitant as I am when choosing a DJ... this is where they need to come. After meeting the first time, I felt like I could not have picked better. Then after our last meeting, all of my worries and stress (from every aspect of the wedding not only music) went right away! I wanted a specific song to walk down the aisle to and at first, it was not going to happen. My walk was rather long and the only version of the song I could find was short. These two worked so hard to make it happen! After the ceremony, they had the party going nonstop! Everyone loved them and our guests of all ages were entertained throughout the night. Thanks again for everything! Y'all are amazing and two of the sweetest people I have ever met.

Profile Picture Cayla, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Digital Music Services were the absolute best to work with for our wedding! We used the lighting and photo booth services and every thing was perfect! Everyone loved the photo booth! Ms Teri recommended to me to change the lighting to change colors to the music. playing in the hall and I'm glad she did! Definitely a top recommendation for any bride, groom and/or wedding planner!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Mike was very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond. I did not know that someone needed to be there to approve the position, so there was a miscommunication on that, but everything else was perfect. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Sky, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Mike and Teri were the best! So accommodating and professional. The wall monogram was a beautiful added touch to the reception venue - all our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I just wanted to thank you and your wife for everything!! Y'all were there from start to finish and really understood exactly what we wanted ! The cermony was beautiful and the reception was awesome as our families are still talking about how much fun they had dancing all night and most of us are still feeling it in our legs! You hit the music dead on!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We highly recommend Mike and Terri. They are the absolute best.
They were able to seamlessly merge our two different cultures – to ensure that it all went smoothly and according to plan.
We didn’t have to worry about a thing. They handled all the details providing advice on music, flow and transitioning between our traditional band and him.
Very easy to work with and professional.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Absolutely perfect in every way! Teri and her staff took excellent care of us and our guests and made sure everyone had a wonderful time. Truly a great experience for all!!!

Profile Picture Marsha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike is a wonderful DJ. He really takes the time to get to know his clients. He was a great MC! He had the crowd going the whole night. If you want your guest to have a great experience, book DMS!

Profile Picture Mickey, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't thank digital music services enough!! My original photo booth company backed out on me weeks before my wedding. Ms Teri picked up my wedding with no questions!! From the first email to the night of the wedding they covered all the details. All my guests had a blast in the photo booth and we received an amazing album and cd with all photos that were taken night of our wedding!! One of the best companies out there in my opinion.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome service provided. Mr mike and mr Rex were awesome. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Will definatly use this service in the future!

Profile Picture Nick, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and his wife Teri were simply amazing to work with it. They made everything easy and FUN!!! He and his wife coordinated everything for us. What ever we needed they were there for us.

Profile Picture kim, 11/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Teri went above and beyond for the lead up to the rehearsal and wedding. Having never done any kind of wedding planning before , Mike helped my wife and I navigate the overwhelming world of putting together a wedding. He provided guidance but was not pushy, he reminded us at the end of the day it is our day and our happiness was the goal. Communication was easy and he always had an answer to our questions or could point us in the right direction. They succeeded. From the sound at the wedding to the music at the reception, everything was A+. They made the chaos of the wedding day easy like Sunday morning. He asked us what we wanted to hear and what we did not want to hear. The dance floor at our reception was never empty thanks to Mike. I would definitely recommend DMS.

Profile Picture Eric, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and his team were truly a dream to work with . From the get go his thoroughness, professionalism and enthusiasm made us confident that we'd made the right choice. We were beyond satisfied the night of our wedding. Mike handled the ceremony music and reception amazingly, and kept the dance floor packed, which was top priority.

Profile Picture Corey, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very prompt and supplied exactly what we needed. Was awesome. Thanks a. Bunch.

Profile Picture Richard, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was a little over two months ago and I am still getting compliments about how "perfect" the wedding and reception was! The reception was everything and more than I could have imagined, thanks to a Mike with Digital Music Services! He provided planning and was the DJ at our reception. I definitely recommend Digital Music Services!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike & Terri what you guys do is pretty remarkable. You guys are a great
team. Your DJ services and photo booth services and not to mention wedding
coordinator skills are above the rest. You get to know your bride and groom
and make their weddings about them. I can't thank you enough. I will
definitely recommend you to friends and family. "

Profile Picture Cloteaux, 1/2/16, 1 Review