Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

116 | Oakland, NJ

116 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Siena · Married on 11/11/2017

Chris was a great guy and we loved his work. On the wedding day he was both funny and professional and he always knew how to make us feel comfortable and at ease. The final trailer was wonderful and the longer film is a huge hit with our relatives over seas. Overall, we were incredibly happy with his studio and I would definitely recommend him to other brides.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You guys were both wonderful and your family was incredibly friendly to myself and crew. Thanks again for choosing us and I wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come!

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2017

Our wedding video was completed two months after the wedding and was amazing. Chris was really easy to work with and was almost invisible at the wedding. Probably our favorite vendor to work with throughout the entire experience and I would give him six stars if I could!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alika · Married on 05/21/2016

I really loved Chris and his personality. He made the entire experience easy and relaxed and was very much in the background throughout the wedding. My husband and I loved his work and we would highly recommend him to our friends and family

Sent on 06/23/2016

Jackie · Married on 02/20/2016

Chris and his partner were wonderful throughout our day and the trailer was out of this world. He made the entire process easy as can be and we barely even noticed him throughout the night.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kim · Married on 06/07/2014

We are absolutely thrilled with the movie Chris and his team made of our day. Couldn't recommend them more. Great communication with us, professional and low key on the wedding day (we barely noticed them) and quick delivery of our DVDs. Wonderful company and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Alexis · Married on 08/11/2012

We had such a wonderful time working with Chris and our video came out unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend his studio to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 01/15/2011

This studio was the best out of everyone we hired. The video came out awesome and Chris was a blast throughout the entire process. We even got our finished DVD's within a month of the wedding! No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 02/21/2011
  • W

Erica · Married on 10/23/2010

We were incredibly happy with the video Chris created. He was very easy going and low key, and I couldn't have been happier with his service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Karen · Married on 03/04/2018

Great experience and wonderful vendor. They could have been a bit better with the price, but I was extremely happy in the end.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mariah · Married on 04/15/2017

We purchased video more for our parents than ourselves, but in the end we were really happy with the video Chris made for us. He was a gentleman at the wedding and we barely noticed him. My only issue was the price, but in the end I feel really happy that we found him. I would recommend his studio to anyone looking for a great video.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Very good studio to have at your wedding. Subtle and great eye for details. The trailer came out amazing and the entire video as a whole is incredible to watch. We have nothing but good things to say about them.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Sandra · Married on 04/29/2012

Video was kind of at the bottom of our list of things to nail down for the wedding day, but my husband insisted we get it at the last minute. And let me tell you, I am SO glad we did. Chris' work is absolutely AMAZING. Our video was complete within two months of our day and it is unbelievably better than the few other studios we looked into. I can't say enough great things about Chris, so I will just leave it at this: we loved our video more than anything else we booked for our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Deion Jabour · Married on 07/02/2019

Great work and worth the price

We received our finished video a few days ago and we just have to say we are incredibly pleased. Digital Memories captured all of the smallest details of our day and some things we completely missed. The video was edited amazingly and Chris and his team were really nice to have around during the wedding day. I wish his packages could have been a tad bit cheaper, lol, but overall we were really happy with Chris and his team.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Deion! I'm really glad you loved my work and had a great experience with us. I wish you both nothing but the best in the future and I hope you enjoy your film for years to come!

Lena Mazur · Married on 04/13/2019

Very satisfied with Digital Memories

Let me start by saying Chris was by far the friendliest and most responsive of all our vendors. We had several issues with our DJ and photographer, both of whom were unwilling to work with us certain issues on the day of. Chris and his team, however, worked very well with all of our guests and really kept out of the way. They were on time and professional, well dressed and very respectful. The trailer really impressed us and still brings tears to my eyes and the full video was just as amazing. If you want a worry free day and a wonderful video, I highly recommend Chris and his team.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

You were both a pleasure to work with, Lena, and I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks and I hope you both enjoy the film for years to come!!!

Ellen Camarda · Married on 10/13/2018

Very happy with our video!

We used Chris and his team last year for our October wedding and they were wonderful. The captured everything we wanted to see, plus tons of stuff we completely missed due to the whirlwind of the day. Everything was exceptional, including the full hour film he edited for us. A great experience and I know we'll be watching our video for years to come.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Sara · Married on 08/29/2010

3.5

Chris was an absolute professional on our wedding day, something we wish we could say for the photographer. Our video came out amazing and we highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/04/2011