Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

116 | Oakland, NJ

116 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Haleema · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a very traditional indian ceremony, so it was vital that we captured it from every perspective. Chris's team did just that and without ever intruding on the events of the day. The owner, Chris, is very friendly and easy going and his work really speaks for itself. I loved working with this vendor and I would recommend them to anyone looking for videography services.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so happy with our wedding video! Chris was easy to work with, very professional, and is very talented at what he does. At the actual wedding, he blended in (as opposed to blocking people and using bright lights at the reception) and was still able to capture our day so well. He incorporated the songs we wanted into the final video, and it came in a nice case with images from the day. As soon as we watched our video it took us right back to the day, and we are so glad we hired Chris so that we have these memories of how our wedding day felt (which photos don't quite capture)! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thanks again guys for being so wonderful to work with! And thank you for such kind words - I really appreciate it and I hope you both enjoy your film for years to come. Have a wonderful holiday and an outstanding 2018!

Kylie · Married on 12/24/2016

We really liked Chris and his assistant. They were friendly and easygoing and got along great with our guests. Our video and trailer came out amazing and with the trailer online all of our relatives overseas were able to experience the day again. I would recommend him again in an instant!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Carl · Married on 06/25/2016

Being the groom, and the accountant, I was completely against video from the start. But they say happy wife makes for a happy life, so I figured I'd indulge my wife and hire a video company. Chris' work caught my eye from the start, and once we met him, I really felt more confident in spending the money for a videographer. In the end, the video was fantastic and I couldn't be happier for listening to my wife. Great company and I'd strongly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kevin · Married on 06/04/2016

These guys were awesome. The video came out amazing and we'll definitely recommend Chris and his team to our friends.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/16/2016

Love! Love! Love! Our video is amazing and we couldn't have been happier! Chris was an outstanding pro and he helped make our day even more special. I'll be sending my friends his way.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Marion · Married on 03/26/2016

Digital Memories was the best company we hired for anything on our wedding day. The video was finished within a few months of the wedding and it came out awesome. We've since moved to Canada, but we still recommend him to all of our engaged friends.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tara · Married on 02/26/2016

Absolutely excellent studio! Chris and his assistant captured everything we asked for and more and the final video came out outstanding! Me and my husband really felt this was our best purchase during the entire planning process, so needless-to-say, we would definitely recommend Chris and Digital Memories!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • W

Walter · Married on 05/05/2015

These guys were spot on! Chris and his partner really knocked the ball out of the park. Our video was awesome and the trailer was outstanding. My wife and I were thrilled to work with them and we couldn't be more happy to recommend Chris and his studio.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Mariana · Married on 03/21/2015

Love, love, love our video! Everyone of our friends raves about it and we couldn't have enjoyed working with Chris more. A complete gentlemen and professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/15/2015

We are incredibly happy with our video. Chris and his assistant were wonderful to be around and their work speaks for itself. I'd highly recommend Digital Memories to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Chloe · Married on 04/19/2014

We love our video and the hands-on approach Chris had to our day. He was always keen to listen to our ideas and we loved how he blended into the day without annoying any of our guests. The finished video is amazing and our family is thrilled with the trailer he posted onto Facebook!

Sent on 07/31/2014

jody · Married on 06/16/2012

We love our video and couldn't be happier. Chris was excellent and kind and never once made us feel uncomfortable. He was also very unobtrusive and captured everything we missed.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Marla · Married on 05/25/2012

Digital Memories knocked it out of the ball park. Our finished film is amazing and everyone in our family constantly watches it. We couldn't be happier with their services.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Lorrie · Married on 02/11/2012

Plain and simple, Chris was amazing. He was friendly, easy going, professional, and most all the final product was outstanding. You can't go wrong with his studio.

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • O

Cheri · Married on 09/18/2010

We hired Chris on a recommendation and we were not disappointed. He captured our day and everything we missed and was a complete professional. And even though we were married about two months ago we already have our video! Excellent work and we highly recommend him

Sent on 01/11/2011

Laura · Married on 05/21/2010

We've watched our wedding video well over a dozen times since we picked up. I think that says it all. DMEV was a joy to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Mary · Married on 02/13/2010

We loved Chris and his work. Our video came out perfect and it was everything we had hoped for and more.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Kevin Adamski · Married on 03/23/2019

Great team and amazing final film.

We had a great experience with these guys. Professional and talented, but most importantly they very discrete at the wedding. We were reluctant to hire and videographer at first, due to what we had seen at our friends' weddings, but Chris and his partner were fantastic. Most importantly, the video came out awesome. I love the trailer and the full film. They are very talented guys and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kevin. I really appreciate it. We had a great time capturing your day and wish nothing but the best for you and Ashley in the years to come. Enjoy!!!
  • F

Fusan Kartal · Married on 03/23/2019

Very happy with this studio.

This was a great studio to have capture our wedding. Chris was very vigilant to our needs and his work made us very happy. His team was professional and discrete and made me very comfortable at the wedding. Overall, we were very happy with his work and pricing.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Cara Devlin · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful experience!

Loved Chris. The finished video is amazing and he was so nice at the wedding. He was probably the easiest vendor we dealt with and always willing to work within our budget and schedules. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cara!!! It was a pleasure working with you and Donald and I am so glad you love the final film. Enjoy and I wish you both nothing but the best!

Marissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Digital Memories is the videographer to go with!!

I got married in December 2018 and am very glad I went with Chris and Digital Memories to capture my wedding day. Chris is super nice, professional, and knows what he's doing. The company also has reasonable pricing for what you are getting. So many other companies I looked at had cliche and lame videos and that was one thing I was trying to avoid. Chris made sure I got what I wanted. He was very patient with my requests and I'm so appreciative of that. Beautiful footage and many memories captured. Save yourself one hard decision out of a million a bride has when planning a wedding and go with Digital Memories!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marissa! You were both awesome to work with and I absolutely love the final film - it's been one of my featured events on the site for months now! Have a wonderful life together and I hope you enjoy the film for many years to come!

Ernest Kowalczyk · Married on 08/25/2018

Outstanding video studio!

I was on the fence about getting a videographer, but since I had heard of so many people regretting not having one, I looked into Digital Memories through this site. Needless to say, I was not let down. The final videos are awesome and Chris was so easy to work with throughout the whole process. Well worth the money and I am going to be recommending him to my engaged friends. Thanks again for the amazing memories Chris!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Valentina · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a really hard time finding a personable videographer, but after meeting with Chris we knew he was the right choice. On our wedding day he was professional and friendly and worked excellently with our photographer. The final film came out outstanding and he was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Amy · Married on 11/24/2017

I was very happy with Chris and his team. My husband and I loved the final video and trailer and we were really surprised at all of the moments Chris caught that we missed. We were on a tight budget and spent a tad more than we wanted on the final package, but we couldn't have been happier with what we received in the end.

Sent on 07/15/2018