Digital Memories Event Cinematography Reviews

116 | Oakland, NJ

116 Reviews for Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Colin · Married on 10/12/2013

Chris was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, had fair prices, and the videographer showed up on time and captured all of the most important parts of our ceremony and reception. We have watched our video several times over the past year and couldn't be more pleased with how it came out. We would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Angela · Married on 06/22/2013

Chris was wonderful! Very easy going and easy to work with! He arrived, said hello...and I hardly knew he was there, yet he managed to capture everything we missed and all the extra little details that made our video extra special! Those little extra touches are definitely what set him apart from other videographers and they added that little bit of magic to our video that we love so much! Great value for the price and he was also very flexible when making changes! We love our video and will recommend Chris to our engaged friends!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Chris was such a pleasure to work with. I decided late in the game that I wanted a video of my wedding this past April. Thankfully, Chris was available. He met with me, showed me some of his amazing work and was completely accommodating with all of my questions and such. The day of, it was like he was not even there. He worked so well with the photographers, you would have thought they had all worked together before. I would highly recommend Chris....he is pleasant, professional and his work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jaime · Married on 10/12/2012

Our wedding video came out amazing! Chris did a spectacular job capturing all the important moments of our big day. During the planning process he was easily reachable and very flexible to our schedules. And on the day of the wedding we honestly almost forgot he was there! I would highly recommend digital memories for anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Chris was so great to work with. We booked him pretty last minute, yet he was so flexible with what we were looking for and even threw in some extra time. Dave was our videographer the day of our wedding and he did an incredible job. He got amazing shots, but was definately not in the way. Many people had no idea we even had a videographer. It was exactly what we hoped for. Chris did the editing, and our video came out perfect! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

Chris, did an awesome job capturing every important moment of our wedding day! Your work speaks for itself- you were so easy to work with and we honestly forgot that you were even there- yet you didn’t miss a thing! We would highly recommend working with Chris!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Thanks to Digital Memories my husband and I are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. If you are looking for a videographer who is able to capture every detail of your special day, Digital Memories is a quality choice.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Digital Memories did an incredible job on our wedding video. Chris was so great to work with throughout the entire process. He was prompt, courteous and creative - and our video came out absolutely amazing! We still love watching it and looking back on our special day. I would highly recommend Digital Memories for any of your videography needs!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2012

We've already received our completed video and it was outstanding. Not bad considering our wedding was only a month ago. Chris was incredibly professional and accommodating throughout the entire process and we would highly recommend his studio.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/15/2012

Chris captured it exactly as we wanted. The final film looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Digital Memories.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2012

I knew Chris from Digital Memories Event Video was the videographer for me when at our first meeting he brought me to tears when watching some of his work. He was so good at capturing the emotions of the day that I was able to connect to perfect strangers on his video. He brought me to tears yet again when my husband and I returned from our honeymoon to find the trailer to our video ready and waiting for us to view. It was absolutely beautiful!
    Chris was very easy to work with that I forgot he was there. I would definitely recommend Digital Memories Event Video to any bride in need of a video memory to last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/31/2012

kate · Married on 03/18/2012

Wonderful service, terrific video and an amazing day. Chris was everything and more than we expected.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Matt · Married on 10/15/2011

Chris did a fantastic job on our wedding video, and we highly recommend him. He was the only videographer we could find that would shoot DSLR in our price range. Chris was always responsive and professional. He got along great with our photographers on the wedding day, and was never annoying, or in people's faces with the camera. The quality of his video (and editing), especially when shot on DSLR, is incredible. To put it in perspective, we originally considered not hiring a videographer (our friends convinced us this was a bad idea), but after seeing the final product, we like our video as much as, if not more than, the pictures. You'll regret it if you don't hire a videographer, and you can't go wrong with Chris.

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 10/15/2011

While we were planning for the big day, my finance and I were on the fence as to whether or not we should squeeze a videographer into our already tight budget, but decided to go for it. In hindsight, this was one of the best decisions we made. My (now) husband and I are thrilled with the way our wedding video turned out. Chris and Dan did an amazing job capturing and assembling all the magical moments from our wedding day, producing a top-notch video that we will cherish for years to come. We'd highly recommend Digital Memories!!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Brian · Married on 09/25/2011

Chris at DMEV is excellent. From the moment we met we knew he was the videographer we wanted to go with. On the day of the wedding he was barely noticed but the video that came out was superb. Very reasonable price with an excellent product -- our wedding had a city skyline and he took some great time-based shots that were gorgeous. He was very responsive to our needs and made sure everything was at a quality level. Worth having another wedding just so he can take the video!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Joe · Married on 09/17/2011

Chris and Tim Hurt did an amazing job on our wedding day. Not only was the final product amazing, but after speaking with our guests, they never even remembered seeing the videographer. I have been at many weddings where the video camera is highly visibe. This was not the case. Not only were they very professional at the wedding, but they also followed up with any questions or changes asap. I would highly reccommend you use Digital Memories. I spent many days researching different videographers and I couldnt be happier with my choice.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Cara · Married on 09/03/2011

Chris was great! I searched far and wide to get a great videographer at a great price. Chris was extremely flexible and traveled almost 3 hours to get to our wedding after the big storm of 2011! His work was beautiful and I would most definitely recommend Digital Memories to all!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Amy · Married on 11/20/2010

Fantastic vendor. Chris and his studio performed above and beyond what we had hoped for. We would highly recommend Digital Memories to anyone looking for a professional, personable videographer.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Emma · Married on 08/15/2010

Our favorite vendor. He was a stand up pro on the day of our wedding and he made the entire editing process a complete breeze. The video came out amazing and we couldn't have been happier with Chris's service.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Katie · Married on 07/24/2010

Digital Memories delivered a phenominal video. Our dvd looks better than a lot of our friends' videos, all of whom spent a hell of lot more money than we did. Chris was kind and courteous to our needs, and pleasure to have around during the wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2009

Chris is extremely easy to work with. His professionalism coupled with his personality make for a wonderful experience. Never once was I disappointed or unsure of his work. I would recommend Chris to all future brides. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 11/24/2009

E · Married on 06/01/2008

Chris is amazingly talented!!! He created a beautiful video for us. He did the editing on our wedding video years ago and most recently shot and edited our sons christening.The quality was so high we couldn't believe it as we were watching on our screen. It really was amazing quality, even the audio was great. Artistically speaking it was also terrific- Chris got shots from great angles and the way he pieced it together with editing really was awesome. He was so accommodating with all our requests and captured the whole evening without missing any important moments. If you want a beautiful high quality video definitely use Chris!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Steven · Married on 08/04/2006

Christopher was very accommodating to my wife and my needs during our reception. We had specified certain things that we wanted filmed. He had not only fulfilled our requests, but went far and beyond what we thought we would receive. He made sure that everything was covered during the ceremony and the reception, taking beautiful video of all the guests and all the special parts of the night.

The DVD we received after it was all done was amazing. It was just the right length, showing us all our special day. Our parents couldn't have been more thrilled, showing everyone who would watch the video. He helped capture our wedding so we can enjoy it for years to come.

I would definitely recommend Digital Memories Event Videography if you have a wedding or something else coming up that you want to cherish forever. His professionalism and vast experience really paid off in the end.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Kevin · Married on 08/03/2018

As with many of the reviews on here, I'll state that I was never going to book a videographer, but my wife pushed for it and we eventually found Chris' studio. I can honestly say I would have been really bummed if I had not listened to her. The video looks awesome and I love being able to watch the trailer whenever I want. For the price, Chris was the best value out of everyone we met with (and believe me, I met with a few some really overpriced dingbats over the course of the planning) We loved the experience and most importantly the final product, so for that my wife and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Digital Memories Event Cinematography's reply:

I appreciate the kind words, Kevin. You were both real sweat and easy going to work with, and I appreciate your generosity on the wedding day. I wish you both nothing but happiness in the years to come and have a wonderful holiday season!

Caterina · Married on 11/18/2017

Loved them. Out of all the vendors we hired, he was the only one who didn't screw anything up, lol. And the video looks awesome. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 07/06/2018