Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental Reviews

92 | Mesa, AZ

92 Reviews for Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental

Patty · Married on 08/25/2012

My daughter had really wanted a photo booth at her reception, but since I was paying for it, I convinced her that a photo station was better. She thanks me almost every day. The pictures were great and there were no hidden fees. We higly recommend Digital Expressions.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Patty, thank you so much for your kind review. We're happy you chose Digital Expressions for your daughter's wedding reception.

Rayanne · Married on 08/04/2012

Laura was extremely professional and made my mother and I feel completely at ease. They delivered what they promised -- a memorable, unique, and fun wedding reception. We used the money we would have spent on favors, on the photo station, and saved a lot of money. Instead of buying a guest book, we used Digital Expressions' photo journal album, and saved money there, too.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thanks for the very nice review. It was great working with you.

Chanel · Married on 06/02/2012

Laura is the sweetest thing, and will make sure your event is over the top fun, and runs smooth! She made sure to check every detail, and make sure I was happy. I would use her services again for any big party I host in the future. My guests LOVED the photos, and she had event pics up on facebook with in 2 days. AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • User2694586 · event on 05/26/2012

I used digitial expressions for my sisters birthday party. I was recommended by a friend who had used them for their wedding. I had only seen and heard of photobooths and wasn't even sure what a "photo station" was. By the end of the night I was sure glad I went with the photo station. Laura and Mike were puntual to my event and provided great service! I loved how unlike a photobooth, all of my friends were able to pile into one photo to get a group shot leaving no one out. I think we fit 12 of us! I would highly recommend Digital Expressions for any event where the host wanted to provide a unique, fun experience to their guests.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kay · Married on 04/28/2012

We were so happy with the services the owner, Laura and Digital Expressions provided for our wedding that I would recommend them to anyone wanting this type of photo booth for their event. We had so many positive comments from our guests about them too, hearing over and over again how much fun it was! Laura was professional, courteous, on time, and ran the booth very smoothly. She attended 2 or 3 meetings before the event to go over details with us and the DJ and the hotel assuring everything would go smoothly and it did! We also asked Laura to take some spontaneous pictures during the ceremony and cocktail hour which she did for an agreed upon additional, very reasonable price. We had a traditional wedding with approx 60 people in a balloroom at a hotel with cocktail hour preceding and DJ for the music for a Saturday evening plated wedding. It was the perfect wedding where everything went off without a hitch and Laura only added to this. What is also so nice is that all of our guests who participated in the photo booth, (almost all) got to take away a "souvineer" picture of themselves from Digital Expressions while we got to keep a photo of all she taken. We also had a craft table in the back of the room for the little kids to make foam photo frames for the pics taken. Some of those pics are the cutest! Laura provided lots of props for everyone to use and dress up with and act silly, so many of these pics are quite memorable! We had people from 3 years old to 82 years old and everyone got in the photo booth at one time or another! I can sum it up by saying it was a BIG success. Kay

Sent on 07/09/2012

Doras · Married on 04/21/2012

Laura and Mike were a dream to work with. They made things so easy and were very willing to meet us before the wedding at least twice to make sure we knew the setup etc. Then on the wedding day, it was too hot for what we had decided and they were flexible (and with no complaints) moved inside at the venue. Everyone loved their photo station and we got some hilarious pictures. They then placed a picture in a souvenir book for the bride and groom along with the wishes of the guests - it's a wonderful remembrance of the day and the guests who were there. As many people as wanted to be in the photo could be accomodated - no small booth or lack of room. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • Z

zaira · Married on 02/18/2012

Everyone loved the photo boot! It was very fun! Thank you :)

Sent on 02/21/2012

Abbee · Married on 12/31/2011

Digital Expressions Photo Stations did a wonderful job at our wedding. They brought the coolest and funniest props! All the guests had so much fun getting their pictures taken. DEPS was there on time, set up and was ready to go. They also had a blank photo book that they put the pictures in and had each guest write a message to us next to their picture. It is so much fun to go back and read what everyone wrote. It was unlimited pictures as well and we got a CD of all the pictures. I am very pleased with their service!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Crystal · event on 09/26/2015

We used Digital Expressions Photo Booths for our daughters Sweet 16 and they were amazing! Laura customized the background drop to fit with our theme of the party. Everyone enjoyed all the props. Very professional. No issues at all. Will defiantly us Digital Expressions in the future.

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • User4615762 · event on 12/12/2014

All of our guests really enjoyed the ability to capture the night with friends & enjoy the photo experience. It was a lovely detail to add to an event.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Bernadette · event on 01/18/2014

Outstanding customer service. Our guests were very satisfied with the quality of photographs and the clarity of the pictures. They all loved the props and had tons of fun!

I would definitely use this service again and highly recommend it to anyone without any hesitation.

Sent on 01/21/2014

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

Was at a wedding that they had hired them and it was amazing

Sent on 03/16/2017

3.0

Digital Expressions Photo booths were great! Everyone really enjoyed it and made our reception so much fun!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Laura at Digital Expressions was great to work with! Not only did she have the best prices in town, she also provided longer photo booth services. I love that she uses backdrops, not a tiny photo booth. It allows for some many more people in the photos and you don't have to cram 15 people in a box. She custom made my backdrop to look like a theatre stage. It was gorgeous. Her set-up the day of the wedding was so professional. She printed 4x6 photos for every guest in every picture. They weren't those tiny little strips that you have to all share. She gave my husband and I a beautiful photo album that guests could sign and even shipped us the CD afterwards. It was an amazing service for a fraction of the price of larger companies. I would use her again for other events!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Laura and Digital Expressions Open Photo Booth was so fun to have at my wedding. They were set up on time and very flexible with the windy weather. Due to the wind they were not able to set up their backdrop but they were able to still have the props, camera, and a natural backdrop ready for my guests and myself to enjoy their photo booth. There was a great variety of props to use as well. There was an issue with the printer printing out the pictures, but after the wedding I was able to contact Laura and she was able to provide me with a copy of all the photos taken at my wedding as well as video montage of them. I was so happy that she was able to provide those for me and in a very timely manner as well.

Sent on 06/26/2015

2.2
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

The photo booth had great props and a great background. However the rating is so low because when the bride and groom wanted to take a picture at the end of the night this company said no sorry we are taking it down. Im sorry but when the bride and groom would like a quick picture with the Photo Booth they paid for they should have went the extra mile even if it had taken a few more minutes to get a picture. She was taking the backdrop down and and that was the only time we could go out to get our picture taken. I would have been fine with no background if they would have been flexible and taken our picture. However the rest of my guests enjoyed it.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

The workers explained to me the situation the next day. The photo booth was set up on the patio and the backdrop was against the window. When the photo booth was over, the employees broke down the photo booth, but left the backdrop up so the guests would not be distracted by what they were doing. This was done as a courtesy to the bride and groom so the guests could continue to focus on the bride and groom.

It was told to me that when the employees were getting ready to take down the backdrop, the bride and groom came out 15 minutes after the photo booth time had expired and the bride was upset because she did not get her picture taken. We were partnered with Gold Ring Entertainment and they historically always announce when the photo booth is over. Sitting on the patio, the employees could barely hear the music.

I am upset by the fact that she said we didn't go that extra mile. We did -- by staying for three hours and by not charging her for that extra hour. To go that extra mile would have entailed setting up the equipment, which may have taken 20 minutes.
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 03/16/2013

0.0

This photo booth company was the biggest disappointment of our wedding. The company was a no call, no show for our reception. When our DJ called to ask them when they were would show up, they claim we sent them an email canceling. Sadly for us, this wasn't true and caused my lovely bride great stress and tears. About an hour after our wedding we received another email from Laura informing us that they had confused us with another client. Unfortunately at this point, the damage was already done. Your wedding is suppose to be a special day that you will remember forever. Please listen to my warning and consult a photo booth company who has a proven track record or does this for a living.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

What this reviewer failed to mention was that they had not paid the deposit for the photo station rental pursuant to the contract. Four days before the event, I received an email from who I thought was the bride, advising me that they do not have the funds to pay (both brides had the same unusual names). I responded back to this person, thinking it was the bride for the upcoming wedding. The response made me think it was the bride for the upcoming wedding. Because the bride and groom had not paid the deposit and it was four days prior to the event, I naturally assumed they had changed their mind. When I received a call from the DJ that night wondering where I was, I advised him that I received an email from the bride advising me that she didn't have the funds to pay and had changed her mind.

After I got home that night and determined what had happened, I contacted the bride and groom, acknowledging the misunderstanding on my part and have offered to compensate them with a free photo station rental.

One more thing to add: The reviewer states that you should hire someone who has a proven track record. We do. Just look at our reviews.