Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental Reviews

92 | Mesa, AZ

92 Reviews for Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental

Kari · Married on 06/08/2013

Laura and Mike were great. We had a small reception but my family and friends kept them busy the entire time. Everyone loved the pictures!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Amity · Married on 05/17/2013

Laura was so sweet, accommodating and personable. All of the guests were obsessed with the photo booth, they got to take as many photos as they wanted with the cutest props ever and got copies of all their pics they took! We even got a cd of all the pics after the wedding! I would recommend Digital Expressions to everyone!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

WOW! Laura was amazing! First of all you will NOT find a better deal anywhere! - Trust me I searched! I cannot brag enough about Laura and her photo booth... My guests had a fantastic time and loved the photos! Don't even get me started on the props! They just were perfectly hilarious!!

The backdrop was perfect, the lettering on the photos made the pictures special and overall one of the best parts of our wedding!! It was so MUCH fun looking through the photo album and having the guests sign by their photo.

I cant thank Laura enough for providing a wonderful experience for my guests and us! We couldn't have imagined doing it without her!

Bottom line - if you are looking for a fun, exciting, experience for your guests stop looking! If you want someone to go above and beyond for you and provide a truly memorable, and special time again STOP looking and email/pick up the phone and call Laura Rawlings @ Digital Expressions Photo Stations - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2013

This is a company that provides great customer service and are priced competitively well. We hired them to provide the photo station (not photo booth) for my wedding. Laura was fantatstic to work with. She proactively checked in with me and my wedding planner a few times building up to the event. She was very flexible when I asked for a last minute change to have them start 3 hours earlier than the contracted time. My guests loved the open photo station! The pictures were fantastic. We love that we have this amazing pictorial of a guest book! We are so happy we hired them and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Tara · event on 04/13/2013

The students had such a great time with Digital Expressions! They were early for set up, had a TON of propts and made sure every student had a photo! They were the best!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Amanda · event on 04/12/2013

A pleasure to work with! Easy to set things up, even though we were in different states and it was pretty last minute. The green screen (with custom image) was amazing and the tradeshow attendees loved the experience!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Katy · Married on 03/24/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Digital Expressions Photo Stations. From the moment I first talked to them about coming to my wedding, I felt very confident about working with them. I envisioned having a hanging photo frame instead of the typical background and they were very open to that idea which was awesome. They were on time and very professional and I got exactly what I paid for. They brought a variety of props for the guests to choose from and everybody loved having a photo booth there. The pictures that were printed were of good quality and it was just nice for everybody to get a chance to take home a little memory from the wedding. I also recieved a cd with all the pictures taken which was awesome because i got a chance to see what a great time people were having. Digital Expressions was very affordable but you also get a lot of bang for your buck. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again myself for another occasion.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Laura was really great to work with and was very quick to respond to my phone calls. She allowed me to make my own backdrop and was willing to assemble my ribbon wall for me. The photo booth was a hit at the wedding and everyone really liked how many people we could fit in the pictures. We got pictures back immediately along with a video made by the next morning!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Cindi · event on 03/15/2013

I just cannot say enough good things about Digital Expressions. Laura was so accommodating and professional. The photo booth added such a specialness to my event. My friends are still talking about it and of course I have all the beautiful pictures as a token. I would recommend them whole heartedly and would definitely use Digital Expressions again. Cindi Zinda

Sent on 04/01/2013

Lynn · Married on 02/23/2013

I highly recommend Digital Expressions for your event photo booth. Laura was a pleasure to deal with and the booth was the hit of our wedding. The picture quality is top notch and they had great props and a very nice backdrop setup. Their price is better than any you will find and you definitely get what you pay for!

Sent on 03/10/2013

IT WAS WELL DONE AND EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS PHOTO STATION! THIS WAS TRULY ONE OF THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT OUR WEDDING, WE WERE GLAD WE HAD THIS!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Hilary · Married on 02/17/2013

Digital Expressions was such a professional company to work with and they were very affordable! They rolled out the red carpet for our guests and everyone had such a great time capturing wedding memories at the photo station!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Beth · event on 01/25/2013

They were so wonderful! They brought props to go with my theme and other fun props. My theme was "Rainforest" so this was not easy. I was checking on the ballroom before the event and they were already there and set up! I didn't have to worry about anything. Then, they did a couple of test pictures to show me how it worked and it was so fun! My guests LOVED it! Because it was a corporate event and some people brought their teenagers, we had all generations there. Digital Expressions even put a logo on each picture. It was a really cute touch.
    Another thing I loved is that we had one lady in a wheelchair any this easy for her to her have fun with everyone else!
    I will definitely use them next time I have the opportunity!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you, Beth. I'm not sure who had the most fun -- us or the guests. I loved the Rainforest theme.

Kaleigh · Married on 01/12/2013

Best pat of the wedding! Everyone loved the photo booth and are still talking about it.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Jenn · Married on 12/15/2012

Amazing job. They made the wedding fun for everyone. Everyone is still talking about it

Sent on 12/27/2012

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2012

We loved having Digital Expressions as a part of our wedding! Our guests had a blast taking fun pictures with unique props. They each had their own picture to take home, and we have a whole album of hilarious photos of our guests having fun that we will treasure. My guests keep commenting on what a great experience it was. I would reccomend Digital Expressions to any bride and groom, or as an extra touch to make any celebration great.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Kristin · event on 12/07/2012

Absolutely wonderful company to work with. Laura was a professional and really a real joy to work with.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you, Kristin. You were also a joy to work with. I look forward to working with you again. I have a lot of ideas for backdrops.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Laura and her photo booth station! It was one of the best times our guests had! Laura was very responsive to my emails and questions. She was at the wedding and set up on time and it went smoothly! I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Jessica, the pleasure was all ours.

Patty · event on 10/20/2012

Perfect idea for a teenage party! The kids at the party were commenting on how comfortable they felt with the people that were manning the photo booth. I definitely recommend digital expressions for any event it was totally worth it!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Patty, it's a toss-up regarding who had the most fun -- the kids or us. Your family and friends are very nice and you put us in a perfect spot for the pictures.

Ashlee · Married on 10/20/2012

I cannot say enough about how our event went. Our photographer and photo booth company had to cancel a week before the wedding and Laura stepped right up to the plate. I will admit I was nervous to book this specific company because they were so much cheaper than other companies. Do not let that scare you! They are just honest and affordable!!! Could not have gone better. Everyone had a blast and I still hear guests mention how fun it was to have a photo station.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Danella · Married on 10/13/2012

Thank you so much for making our wedding memories fun! You were both professional and so friendly.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Seth · Married on 10/13/2012

For anyone who has a large group of people looking for some fun pictures instead of more of a formal picture setting, this is the ticket! I can't even begin to express how much fun we had with Laura and Mike and the amazing shots they got of our friends and family! All in all, this was the biggest hit of our wedding reception, by far! Digital Expressions, would even be something to have at a holiday party or even a birthday party!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you, Seth, for the great review. I am highlighting it on weddingwire. I think we had as much fun as you did.

Kellie · event on 09/22/2012

5 star all the way! My guests had a blast and pictures to prove it.

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you for the review, Kellie. You have a great group of friends and family. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ann · event on 09/22/2012

They were a great company. Very friendly and great pictures. Thank you again for a very fun evening!!!

Kristine · event on 09/09/2012

I was very pleased and happy with our service. And I will most definitly use there service again.

Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental's reply:

I hope all of the kids had as much fun as we did, too. Kids love the props.