Digital DJ Reviews

Digital DJ 5
Digital DJ 6
Digital DJ 7

Cindy · Married on 07/16/2016

Shannon is a very professional business man that went over and beyond for our wedding on 7/16/16. Anytime I called or had a question, he always returned the call immediately. He added extras for no additional cost. His website is great because you can select your songs that you love, like or hate and assign the songs to different members of the family. He was also accommodating to all the requests given by the guests. He is very easy to talk with and make suggestions. We even asked for an additional hour of music because he was so good!!! Our guests even said how professional as well as fun he was to communicate with. I would highly reccommend Shannon for any kind of celebration. 10 stars!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Digital DJ's reply:

THANK YOU for your kind words Cindy! Your day was Perfect and full of Fun for sure!!! :-) Beautiful people, Beautiful Lakefront Venue, Beautiful Day and More!! :-) I came into this day as a vendor and left as a friend! :-) Please let me know if you ever need anything like another Sandals Vacation!!! Have Fun in Antigua! xoxo

Lyn · Married on 06/25/2016

Digital DJ Shanon Bushey was just great! He handled everything personally. We had DJ Kermitt spinning and he did a wonderful job. All of our guests had so much fun with the games and dancing for my daughter's bat mitzvah. We also had a photo booth that was manned by Michelle. Everyone loved it!
    I have to say that I never heard of Digital DJ and was a little apprehensive but they were just terrific. Also Shannon provided some special lighting fir the reception which looked fantastic and also provided a screen and projector to show a photo montage. He was very concerned with what we wanted and made sure everything was just so. We would recommend him highly!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

Shannon and Michelle were an awesome duo for our wedding! Shannon brought the great tunes and Michelle brought fun with the photobooth.
    Shannon was so responsive when I would send him a message. He listened to what I envisioned and he followed through the day of our wedding. He helped us raise money for our honeymoon In a creative way that he suggested, and it was awesome!

I would highly recommend Digital DJ for your event! Don't forget the photobooth though- you'll regret it if you don't.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Chrissy · Married on 05/28/2016

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Shannon and Michelle! The music was amazing and the day flowed so smoothly. The photo booth was a great touch and everyone seemed to enjoy it! Such a blast! We'd recommend them to any one!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Chrissy and Dylan! Your wedding was a blast, heat and all! :-) Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day! We wish you both the very best! xoxo :-)

Shannon was a breeze to work with and did a fantastic job for us. His equipment sounds fantastic and is very unobtrusive. I would definitely recommend working with him for any of your DJ needs.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jenilee · Married on 05/07/2016

Shannon was a stellar DJ. His website is easy to navigate and we were able to request and dance to our favorite songs all night long! There was never an empty dance floor. I highly recommend Shannon Bushey with 'Digital DJ' for your wedding day.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Jenilee & Michael! It was my honor to be a part of your Amazing Wedding Day! The room was absolutely Gorgeous and you and Michael Rocked It! THANK YOU! xoxo :-)

Kayce · Married on 04/01/2016

If your looking for an awesome DJ and photo booth look no further! These guys are pros! From the planning to the end of the wedding they calmed my nerves and made sure nothing was missing. They went on error and above to create the ultimate experience. Our wedding was an Alice in Wonderland inspired theme and they made the photo booth match the theme. Totally worth the money spent the only problem I have is I am only going to get married once. I guess I should just renew my vows every year! What a party!! Thanks a bunch guys you made my wedding!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You so much Kayce and Joe for allowing us to help make your Wedding Day the Ultimate Experience! The room looked Absolutely Beautiful!!! Your hard work and planning is what made this so Amazing! A Thousand Memories in a Single Night! xoxo :-)

Brendan & Caitlyn · Married on 03/13/2016

Shannon was a wonderful DJ to work with!! As out of towners we never actually got to meet him until the wedding, but we spoke several times on the phone. He is very responsive, easy to get in touch with, flexible and professional. He has a very simple web program that he uses to make sure he has all the music you want (and do not want) to play. The timing of all the songs was perfect as far as introductions and first dances. He set up well before the cocktail hour started. I would absolutely recommend Digital DJ! Thanks again Shannon!!!
    Brendan & Caitlyn

Sent on 04/07/2016

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review Brendan & Caitlyn! Your wedding was so much FUN! Loved the Irish Jig Dancing! :-) xoxo

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

Shannon and his wife were awesome!!! They were professional and so fun! We've been receiving compliments for weeks following our wedding on how great the music was and how nice of a job Shannon did with pronouncing the names of the wedding party which weren't easy!! His wife was super fun as well and did a great job with the photobooth. I would highly recommend digital dj for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank YOU! It was Amazing and FUN! You, your Family and Friends were the BEST! Glad you All ENJOYED the Photo Booth, so many MEMORIES! xoxo :-)

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Digital DJ for our reception this last Saturday and words can't describe how happy we are with Shannon Bushey! I honestly am speechless! From the get go till the very end it was perfect! Our voice over on our wedding song made everyone cry!!! He definitely gets 5 stars in our book! Not just the music, but his personality and involvement in our day, was way above and beyond what we expected. He wanted our day to be perfect! So glad we chose them!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank YOU BOTH for choosing us for your SPECIAL DAY! It was crazy FUN and it was your kind words about one another that made the Voice-Over so SPECIAL! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE xoxo

Working with Shannon was wonderful! He was very organized and made the process so easy. We originally had him scheduled until 10:15 but decided to keep him longer. He even made us a mix for our first dance. I would recommend using him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank You for your kind words! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! xoxo

Sepi · Married on 09/12/2015

Shannon was absolutely amazing!!!!!! From the online website for music requests, to his phone calls with me prior to the wedding, all the preparation leading up to the event was perfect. On the day of, our dance floor was packed literally every second of the night and everyone had such a blast. We had so many last minute changes in schedule and even song changes to which Shannon adapted beautifully. He was super fun, upbeat, and flexible. I could not have asked for a more perfect night. Digital DJ even set up and provided music for our ceremony, and cocktail hour (which were all in separate locations from the reception). And we had gorgeous uplighting during our reception. And lastly, my family is persian, and we had shared some persian music with Shannon ahead of time. He played it like a pro. If you are looking for an amazing time and someone you can trust with your wedding night, Digital DJ is definitely the way to go. I cannot recommend them enough, and would chose Shannon again in a heartbeat. Best dance party EVER!!!!!!! Shannon gave us 110%!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Sepi It was truly AMAZING! You, your Family and Friends were so much FUN!!!! It was so cool that the staff couldn't even get people to sit down for the serving of the food. They were DANCING, DANCING, DANCING from the moment the reception started!!! Loved playing the PERSIAN MUSIC! Wishing you the very BEST! xoxo

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2015

Digital DJ ROCKED our wedding last weekend! Everyone knows a DJ can make or break an event. From the very beginning Shannon Bushey (owner) was the best. What struck me when we met for the first time was his sheer enthusiasm for entertaining people. Shannon sat with me for about 90 minutes that first meeting, really getting to know me and what vibe we were looking for at the reception. He asked a ton of really good questions and answered all my concerns with brutal honesty (not like a salesman). Not only that, but he remembered everything we talked about A YEAR LATER when we reconnected the week before the wedding. That was really impressive. Digital DJ has an amazing website where you put in all the info they could possibly need to make your event go smoothly. You get to pick music you love, like and hate. There are places to input info about your bridal party's names, entrance order, order of events, etc.. We were able to save our work and fill out all the forms over the course of a few months, which helped alleviate the pressure on us. The website was easy to use and extremely helpful in helping us wrap our heads around what the heck we were doing! At no extra charge to us, Shannon brought another DJ to help him out (Randy Mathieu). They were providing us with a couple extra audio accessories for our ceremony, which was held in a different location, and they both took the time to help us learn to use it. We also learned that the projector the location had provided us for the reception didn't have a very good speaker so Shannon quickly figured out how to use some of his own equipment to make our video audible to everyone. When we arrived at the reception Shannon came over to us and said we could ask him for *anything*, from a song change to waving him down to bring us drinks. We had a lot of extra "fun" things we threw in during the reception, and Shannon & Randy rolled with everything, timing their music cues PERFECTLY.

Hire these guys, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

This was one FANTASTIC night at JAY PEAK! You guys were the ROCK STARS 100% You were all so kind and full of FUN and ENERGY! Just the kind of stuff that makes these DJ's go WILD! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this SPECIAL Night! xoxo

Just had Shannon, Michelle, and Randy from Digital DJ at my wedding to DJing the reception and attend the photobooth. They were all excellent, super responsive, and very kind. The digital interface for planning the order of events and song choices was very intuitive and helpful for thinking through the big day.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Congratulations and Thank YOU for your KIND words! Wishing you BOTH the Vey BEST! xoxo

I booked Digital Dj for our wedding reception because they had great reviews on wedding wire, and their own site. I am so glad I did. We worked with Shannon and he was so nice, and attentive to us on our wedding party. He made special care to make sure he pronounced all our wedding party names correctly, and gave us all a run through of the series of events and announcements. The online planning form made the music planning, and timing of the reception so easy. In my opinion, something every DJ should have. We had a vast variety of music at our wedding, and got lots of compliments on the music. Shannon played many of the songs we had requested, as well as requests for other guests and the wedding party. I appreciated how committed he stayed to the music we wanted, and that he asked us questions if there were any uncertainties. We had the best time dancing with all our family and friends. Thank you Shannon for helping to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You! We always say it's your Wedding and you call the shots! It's YOUR SPECIAL Night and SPECIAL is what it will be! Full of MEMORIES to last a LIFETIME! We are Glad you LOVED! xoxo

Tricia · Married on 08/16/2015

Shannon was an amazing dj and wonderful to work with! He played music that kept the crowd hopping despite the heat! All of the guests commented on how pleased they were with the music that was played! Shannon was wonderful to work with! Very professional, friendly and easy going!! I would freely give my recommendation to my friends or family! Thank you Shannon for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Boy it was HOT that day! Such a little GEM of a place! LOVED IT! I have never been there until your Wedding Day! What a SPECIAL place, especially for You guys! Thank You for allowing me to be a part of such a AWESOME Day! xoxo

Jocelyn · Married on 08/15/2015

Shannon Bushey, of Digital DJ, was an absolute delight to work with. We have a big family and there were lots of last minute changes that affected Shannon's itinerary, but he rolled with the changes like a pro, kept everyone happy and on track no matter what we threw at him. Our guests ranted and raved all night about our personalized voice-over for our first dance...even the toughest of men said it brought tears to their eyes, and Chris and I fell in love all over again listening to what each other recorded months before our big day. When Shannon told our story to our guests as he introduced us, I could hear laughter and a room full of happy people; Shannon really made an effort to get to know us and give our guests some great information about how we met, what we have in common, etc., in a fun and entertaining way. Our guests danced the night away as Digital DJ played all the right songs for our crowd. We would highly recommend Digital DJ to anyone and everyone looking for a class act for their wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Both for choosing me as your DJ! Your wedding was 100% pure FUN! Loved the live processional and Recessional acoustic music that was played! And You guys sure do no how to PARTY! xoxo :-) Cheers!

Meagan · Married on 06/20/2015

The Burlington, VT area has quite a few professional DJ options available, but I knew after my very first conversation with Shannon Bushey that Digital DJ was the DJ we should go with for our wedding. We booked Digital DJ for 6 hours and asked that he provide music and a microphone for the ceremony. We also booked Digital DJ's photo booth. We were married at the Barn at Lang Farm in Essex Junction, VT on June 20, 2015. Shannon was amazing. He called me the day before the wedding to finalize all of the details such as the timeline, specific song choices and wedding party introductions (including name pronunciation!). Once we arrived at The Barn it was further made clear that we had chosen the perfect DJ! The music that Shannon selected for the recessional, the introductions, cake cutting, and last dance were perfect! Shannon surprised us with BEAUTIFUL pink uplighting that made The Barn glow! Our guests had an awesome time with the photobooth and we have a great photo album of hilarious photos as well as a thumbdrive of ALL of the photos from the booth.
    Tragedy occured in my family last November when my Dad passed unexpectedly and when I emailed Shannon with my concerns for the traditional Father/Daughter dance and my need to not cut that dance from the night, he told me he had an idea, asked for contact information for my step-father and my uncles, and asked that I trust him to run with the idea and plan the whole thing. Besides actually getting married to Mike, what became known as "Meagan's Special Dance" was the best part of the entire night. There wasn't a dry eye in the entire Barn and other than dancing with my Dad, I couldn't have asked for anything more!
    Many thanks to Shannon for everything he did for Mike and I to help make our wedding day as perfect as it could possibly be!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Meagan, your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! From the Ceremony out front on the stone Patio to the Reception in the Amazing Rustic Barn! I'm so HAPPY that everyone LOVED the VOICE-OVER! There was not a dry eye in the place. xoxo It was all my pleasure and THANK YOU!

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Shannon and his crew did an amazing job with our wedding! There was great communication from the first contact to the last. Everyone was professional and our guests loved the music. Thank you again for helping us make our day so special!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Sarah! It was a GREAT DAY and we were so glad to be a part of it! You, your Family and Friends were All so KIND! Best Wishes! xoxo :-)

Christina · Married on 05/24/2015

Shannon!
    What a great DJ service! Digital DJ has been so wonderful to make our wedding even better than we thought it could have been. Shannon has a great system to work with you to pick out the perfect combination of music for all special occasions. It has been super easy to work with him, and i would highly recommend Digital DJ to anyone who asks. The owner Shannon is up to date and well educated when it comes to music. This company is willing to go above and beyond to get the party started. The equipment was phenomenal and up to date and his staffing is super friendly. Digital DJ checked in with us every step of the way throughout the wedding process, and made it super easy and stress free to make sure all of our needs were met. Weddings can be difficult to plan but with Shannon i knew i didn't have to worry about the quality and perfection of this DJ service!!!
    Thank you Shannon for being a part of our special day. Our wedding couldn't have been so successful with out you and your team to pull off the best wedding of the year!! 5 STARS++++++

Sent on 05/30/2015

Digital DJ's reply:

WOW! Thanks for you words of AWESOMENOUS! We had so much FUN and your Family and Friends were GREAT! FUN music, FUN People, and more FUN! It was Definitely a ROCKING WEDDING!!!!!!!!! Thank You again! xoxo

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Shannon was extremely flexible and went with the flow. He picked awesome choices when we had no clue. Definitely will di another event with him. Thanks for helping us make our day so special!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Samantha! Your Wedding was AMAZING and we are so HAPPY that we got to be a part of this SPECIAL DAY! xoxo

Jeremy · Married on 10/11/2014

Awesome job Shannon! We hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Digital DJ's reply:

We ALWAYS do Jeremy! It was a GREAT Time for sure! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of it! :-)

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Shannon from digital DJ for my husband's surprise 30th birthday party! It was amazing and people loved the sound and selection he chose. It's the little things that count when organizing a party or wedding and Shannon was attentive and caring. He made sure to select a mix for a wide variety of guests and played what kept people moving and happy. The best part of the night was the end. Shannon knew Joe Satriani was one of my hubby's cherished guitar players and seeing my hubby's face when Satch boogie came on was priceless! Thanks for all the hard work Shannon! highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Danielle! It was a SUPER FUN NIGHT! Cheers!
  • User4432004 · 2+ years ago

Shannon was great to work with. He was professional, organized, and punctual. He really cared about pleasing the bride and groom. He kept people on the dance floor, and the photo booth was a huge hit! We would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time. We received many compliments throughout the night regarding how great our DJ was in making the event a success!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks! The DJ really does MAKE or BREAK a Wedding and we are so Happy that you chose us to MAKE IT for YOU! :-) It was Awesome! Thank you for your kind words, it's very appreciated. :-)

Mackenzie · Married on 09/27/2014

We could not have been more impressed or at ease during our event than we were with Digital DJ! Scotty J was the DJ at our wedding and he was amazing from planning to the last dance of the night! We can't say enough about what friendly, professional, and fun service we received! Scotty kept our guests dancing all night, and was just the right amount of fun and music. Scotty even came to our wedding rehearsal (free of charge) to test out a speaker system that we were unsure if we would need due our unique ceremony location. He and Shannon were both a pleasure to work with. Most importantly-- our guests danced the entire night and had a blast! I would recommend Shannon's service & his DJs to anyone! A++++++ <3

Sent on 09/30/2014

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Mackenzie! DJ Scotty - J is a SUPER FUN DJ for sure! He said he would love to do a hundred more like yours while having a big SMILE on his face. He said is was Absolute Crazy FUN! Thank you for choosing us again and BEST WISHES to you BOTH! xoxo