Digital DJ Reviews

Digital DJ 5
Digital DJ 6
Digital DJ 7

Shawntae · Married on 08/25/2018

Shannon and Michelle and their daughter did a fantastic job and were amazing all around!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Shawntae for taking the time to review us! Your wedding day was the Greatest! Please let us know if you ever need anything from us! Cheers!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/19/2018

Shannon was outstanding from Day 1 when we first set up Digital DJ to cover our wedding. He understood our needs, our likes and dislikes and he gave us exactly what we wanted .... an amazingly good time!!!! Shannon literally hit it out of the park for us. He covered the ceremony music as well as the reception. We received so many compliments on how perfectly suited the music was from cocktail hour through the entire party. Our dance floor was NEVER empty. Shannon accommodated everyone including the 23 (yes 23) under 12 year old guests we had. We had line dances for our flower girls, a Beat It dance off for all of our guests and an all around great tune. Shannon is a pro through and through. You will not be disappointed if you hire Digital DJ

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Digital DJ 8
    Digital DJ 9
    Digital DJ 10

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Tracy! We really appreciate it! We are so happy that everyone had so much fun on your wedding day! The children were great and they were a joy to be around! Thanks!

Drew · Married on 08/18/2018

Shannon and Michelle were attentive inventive and accommodating. Shannon cane fully prepared with a backup game plan in case of rain. All of our guest enjoyed the photo booth and commented on how fun Michelle was. They even helped our guests plan and rehearse a surprise flash mob for us. We would highly recommend using Digutal Dj for your wedding or event! 10/10

Sent on 08/19/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Drew! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end! The wedding was so much fun and your guests were having the Best Time Ever! xoxo

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Shannon as our wedding DJ! His setup was extremely elegant and professional and added some flare for late night dancing. His online system made it easy to document the flow of events and wedding party names. We had a pre-event discussion, where Shannon took a lot of time to understand our taste in music and what we were looking for. As a result, he created the most wonderful atmosphere at our wedding. The music was perfect, just what we were looking for. We have heard from many family and friends about how they loved the mix of genres and the dancing music was "off the hook."

Sent on 08/14/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Tia for your kind words and so glad you liked our set up! Your wedding venue was such a cool place to be! Great Times! Thank you for taking the time to review us! xoxo

Tia · Married on 07/28/2018

You guys were awesome! Got nothing but compliments all night about the dj seevice!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Tia! Your wedding was a Total Blast! Again Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!

Niki · Married on 07/27/2018

We used Digital DJ for our wedding and could not be happier! After you make your deposit, you will receive a link to a personal website where you can add songs you want played and songs you dislike. Shannon was professional and responsive to all of our guest's requests. Even our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. I would definitely recommend Digital DJ and would also suggest booking a package that includes the Photobooth.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you both for the speedy review! We really appreciate it! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!! If you need anything please let us know! xoxo Cheers!

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

Shannon DJ'd our wedding and did a tremendous job - we had some eclectic choices and a strict "do not play" list and he knocked it out of the park. We let him pick our last song and he knocked it out of the park. I wish we could get married again just so Shannon could be our DJ one more time!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Mike for taking the Time to review us! We really appreciate it and so do the many future couples looking for a DJ! So glad you thought we knocked it out of the park! Your music selections were great and everyone enjoyed! Cheers!

Dianna · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much Shannon and Michelle, you guys rocked!! The day went very smooth with out any major concerns thanks to you.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Digital DJ 11

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Dianna! Your wedding was a lot of fun and the dancing went on the entire night! So glad that you all enjoyed! Cheers!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Shannon and his wife Michelle did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I let Shannon choose most of the songs and he went above our expectations! We received many compliments about how great our DJ and photo booth was the entire night from our guests! I would highly recommend Digital DJ for anyone looking!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you both! Your Family and Friends were Amazing and so much FUN! Again Congratulations and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us! xoxo

cassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

I can not say enough about how happy me and my Husband were with the service! The music was perfect, Shannon was great and made sure to play as many song requests as possible, he made the whole experience stress free, and perfect! Music really is the life of the party and everyone kept dancing until the very last song! perfect!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Cassandra and Tyler for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day! It was definitely an awesome wedding!!!!!! Cheers!

Luke · Married on 04/28/2018

We were referred to Shannon at Digital DJ by several friends who all spoke highly of him. He was very accommodating with all of our requests and even created a mashup of several clips for a fun and unique father/bride dance. The sound system for the outdoor ceremony was perfect, and the music and lights for the reception were flawless. Shannon obviously has a natural talent for what he does as evidenced by the incredible time we all had! We were so happy with everything and highly recommended Digital DJ to anyone who asks.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Luke! It was our pleasure to be there for you and make sure each and every detail was perfect! Cheers!

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I’m SO happy I hired Shannon and his team for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah celebration. From our very first conversation until the event itself, working with Shannon was everything you could wish for when planning an important event. He assured me I was in excellent hands, that he’d light the room so it would capture the ambiance I envisioned, play specific songs my family and I really wanted and make sure my daughter’s friends were entertained. Boy did he deliver! He even suggested and hooked me up with special lighting that I secretly wanted from phots i had seen but didn’t know he could get! His online event planning app. is the coolest and other event vendors said he was a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Shannon worked easily with my husband on the technical logistics of video he made for the event and orchestrating a special surprise dance routine my husband and daughter worked on as well. Michele was awesome at the photo booth, which I should add, was the fanciest photo booth I have ever seen! The props were perfect and my guests loved that hey could get photos in so many different formats. I was also so impressed that Shannon created the perfect graphic background for the photos so they’d fit the party’s theme. My daughter loves the photo strip album Michele created for her (also fitting the party’s color scheme) and is looking forward to adding her own photo booth pics to it. Lastly, DJ Jeff did a fantastic job orchestrating games on the dance floor for the kids and keeping them engaged and having fun. Everyone (including the adults) had a BLAST.

Shannon, thank you so, so much for helping me create the celebration I dreamed about for my daughter on such a special occasion in our family’s life. I look forward to working together again for my son’s Bar Mitzvah in three years!
    Sincerely, Laura

Sent on 04/29/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

WOW! Thank you Laura! All your planning and expertise payed off for sure!!!! This was the Ultimate Bat-Mitzvah!!!! It was a Blast for each and every person who attended including all staff!!! We look forward to your Son's Bar-Mitzvah!!! xoxo

Leslie · Married on 02/10/2018

DJ Shannon was great He had my entire party Up and dancing for the entire party. We actually lengthened the party by an hour because no one wanted to leave. He was very professional very quick to respond and full of good ideas

Sent on 02/18/2018

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You Leslie! We were so honored to be a part of your celebration!!! Cheers!

Kristina · Married on 12/01/2017

I would’ve given a 10 for flexibility. Shannon did a perfect job despite all the last minute changes. -Kevin

He did an amazing job and was extremely accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him for your wedding day! -Kristina

Sent on 12/02/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Kristina and Kevin for trusting us with your wedding day! It was Amazing and our goal is to provide just that! Cheers!

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Shannon was AMAZING! So easy to work with. He was incredibly intuitive during our entire wedding day and made our special event memorable, fun and heart touching all in one.

Thank you sooooo much Shannon!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! We are so happy for you both! xoxo :-)

Meg · Married on 10/21/2017

Shannon was incredible to work with - from beginning to end. Every single email I sent to him was responded to within 24 hours. He addressed all of my questions and was thorough and detailed. Shannon was flexible as we changed our minds a few times about how many hours we would like him to be at our event, and it never seemed like a problem. Shannon called me the week of our wedding to go over details with me. He was energetic and upbeat the day of our event and did a fantastic job keeping the night moving. The music was fantastic and everyone had a great time! Shannon even worked with my mom via email because she likes to plan surprises. I would highly recommend Shannon and DigitalDJ for any event during which you want to dance your butt off and not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Meg! It's reviews like this that keep us busy and we appreciate you taking the time to do this! Again Congratulations!

Gina · Married on 10/20/2017

Shannon was so responsive during planning and during our evening. He knew to fade music in and out to keep our dance floor full all night :) We had a great time!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Thank you Gina! It was our pleasure to be a part of your Special Day! xoxo

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Shannon is top notch! Not only his charm but his level of professionalism and expertise when it comes to his craft. The up lighting service was the cherry on top to making our reception ballroom picture perfect. Our guests are raving about him and there was no way this bride and groom were getting off that dance floor. You will be happy you said YES to Digital DJ!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank you Ashley for this awesome review! We really appreciate it and wanted to let you know! Cheers!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon is absolutely amazing. He rocked my wedding and I danced the night away! He was friendly and accommodating! The photo booth was great! Michele is just as amazing(she worked on her birthday)! They are an awesome team and we couldn't be happier with the night we had! Thank you for being a part of our best day ever!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Michelle! We had a Blast Rocking your Wedding! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :-)

VALERIE · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon is the consummate team player when working with other wedding professionals. I've had the pleasure of working with him at two weddings this season. As a wedding officiant, it is important to me that fellow wedding pros work seamlessly to create the perfect wedding day. Shannon checked all the boxes! Hope to work with him again soon. North Country Nuptials - Wedding Officiant Valerie Epstein.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Val, we love working with such a professional as yourself! We also look forward to working many more weddings with you! You Rock! xoxo

Hayley · Married on 09/23/2017

Michelle did an amazing job! The props were awesome and my friends had an awesome time with it! The book they give you at the end of the night is great because you can see all the pictures that were taken.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Hayley! The Memories Book is Awesome and it will hold many Memories for many years to come for you all. We appreciate you taking the time to review us! xoxo

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Shannon went above and beyond for our wedding. The music was on point, played all our requests, and helped us to make our wedding everything we dreamed of! I would highly recommend Shannon for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We are very thankful for your review and appreciate it big time! Glad you had the Best Day Evah!

J · Married on 09/23/2017

We found Shannon at Digital DJ to be very professional and helpful in getting us set-up with DJ KermiTT for our wedding. DJ KermiTT took the time to work through our playlists for the wedding ceremony and reception. Everyone loved the music and DJ KermiTT played the crowd perfectly. We received countless compliments on the DJ that we selected, and wouldn’t change a thing if asked to do it all again.
    We highly recommend Digital DJ and DJ KermiTT to anyone/everyone out there. Digital DJ and DJ KermiTT will work with you every step of the way to 1) make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch and 2) throw one heck of a party!

Thanks Shannon and Josh!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thank You! We really appreciate you taking the time to Review us!

Benjamin · Married on 09/03/2017

Shannon was Fantastic!! We are so glad we hired him for our wedding. He was easy to contact and coordinate with and has a great online portal for submitting music and other requests. We basically gave Shannon a few guidelines of what we were looking for, and he provided music for an amazing party - he kept the crowd dancing and partying despite the torrential flooding rains outside the tent (that kept trying to seep in). Couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much for helping our wedding be everything we ever hoped for!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Ben! It was such an Awesome Wedding and your Family and Friends were the Best! So much Fun! Cheers!

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Shannon was easy to work with and very flexible in terms of catering to our picky musical tastes. His sound system sounded great, his volume levels were always appropriate, and his introductions were professional. Thanks Shannon! That was so much fun!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Digital DJ's reply:

Thanks Alex for your kind words! I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to review us! :-)