Digishots Photography Reviews

14 | Canyon Country, CA

14 Reviews for Digishots Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2012

Nate and Samantha are a phenomenal husband/wife team who bring years of experience, love and laughter into their creative photography. They can do just about any "type" of photography that you want - anything from the standard traditional to the artistic abstract and even the sexy boudoir stuff too. Nate does not just shoot photos, he ensures that the lighting, angles, etc. are PERFECT before he begins to shoot. Your shots may take an extra few minutes, but the shots that you get are worth it. Samantha assists with lighting, ensuring that your hair, clothing, etc. is good. They are an amazing and professional team - I truly regard them as friends now rather than just a vendor I hired for my wedding. We met with about 8-10 other photographers and they were the first. We knew that they were the one, but had to be 100% so we still met with others, yet constantly compared the others to them. Nate and Samantha are the real deal.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Connie · Married on 02/05/2011

Sanmantha and Nate are AWESOME!! Digishots Photography was budget friendly, they were very professional, always on time and the best photos ever! I highly recommend them! Connie

Sent on 03/29/2011
  • O

claudia · Married on 06/27/2009

Having Digishots at my wedding was the best decision my husband and I had made. Our pictures came out awsome especially when I'm not a person that likes to smile. They paid attention to everything that was going on and were able to catch me smiling. I Thank them alot and look forward to be able to have them photograph another event of ours.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Natalie · Married on 06/13/2009

Nate and Samantha are so wonderful! The first time that we met with them we knew that they were our photographers. Not only would we get alot for our money we got a loving couple that wanted everything to be about us. Nate and Samantha took our engagement pictures and wow they were sooooo beautiful. Before are wedding day Nate and Samantha checked in with us to see how everything was going and to see if we needed any help. On our wedding day my husband ended up getting sick and Samantha was right there for him and making sure that he had what he needed to get better before we said "I DO". We just recently got back from our honeymoon and our picture are already up on their website and ready for everyone to look at. We were so blessed to find them they are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Shaun · Married on 08/30/2008

Awesome Pictures and a real attention to detail! We love our Pictures!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Leslie · Married on 08/23/2008

I have recommended Digishots to all my friends and family. Everytime I show my wedding album people give lots of complements and they say that when they get ready to get married they want my photographers info. I loved the details and how affordable they were! they get two thumbs up from us.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Katie · Married on 08/09/2008

Very easy to work with. Professional yet personal.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Kate · Married on 07/04/2008

Digishots offers amazing and creative service. From start to finish...Nate and Samantha are by your side capturing every little detail and creating a beautiful picture book of memories!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Josefa · Married on 12/15/2007

Nate and Samantha are wonderful individuals and photographers. They took plenty of time at the studio and helped us choose which package was best for us and would fit our budget. They never pushed us to spend more then our budget. We got lots of help with the wedding time line and they really got to know us and what kind of pictures we would want for our wedding. Before the wedding they called to go over everything again and had great advice for the wedding. On the day of our wedding they went to 3 different locations to take pictures and everything was very professional and fun! Nate and Samantha are passionate about what they do and desire to do the very best job they can. That made me feel very secure in how the pictures would turn out. I was impressed on how quickly the pictures were online for me to view. They came out beautifully and I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted for my album. The great thing is you can see everything online and email friends and family so they can view and order extra prints online. I ordered some prints online and received them quickly and the quality was exceptional. The packages are reasonably priced for the service that you get. They are there all day long with you capturing every moment of your wedding. A story unfolds through the pictures and it is well worth every penny. Pictures are a very important part of your day and if you want them to be amazing...choose Nate and Samantha!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2007

Digishots Photography beautifully captured our wedding memories! Wonderful people and really easy to work with.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Edie · Married on 02/18/2006

Digishots Photography did a AMAZING job! Not only are they incredebily personable and wonderful to work with they do awesome work! My pictures came out amazing and I will cherish them forever! I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/21/2008
  • Sky · Married on 03/27/2005

I Love my pictures Digishots photography did a fantastic job covering my wedding.
    They were there from getting my make-up on untill we toss the garter and bouquet at my reception...I could not ask for better photographer. They really care and are passionate about taking pictures

Sent on 01/28/2008
  • Brandie

Brandie · Married on 07/31/2011

I am so glad we found them. I just got our pictures back and they look excellent. Throughout the whole process, Samantha called to check in to see if there were any changes. On the wedding day they moved quickly to keep us on our time schedule. During the ceremony and reception we harly noticed them, but they still got all of the right photos. This is definitely a great service for the price.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Tiffany · Married on 01/29/2011

Nate & Samantha are soooooo wonderful! We have recommended them to all of our friends. They have done at least 5 or 6 of our friends weddings in the last year or so. I'm super picky when it comes to photo's because i'm in marketing. Nate & Samantha were super creative and really captured those moments when we were just being silly us. They shot booth our engagement and wedding pictures. The thing I was super impressed with was that they had wonderful prices for such high quality work. We are sooo grateful and so happy to have them be a part of our special day and now we consider them family. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2011