Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer Reviews

87 Reviews for Diego Pocoví Event Cinematographer

• Sweta

Sweta Shah · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience!

Diego and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire process and what we have seen of the videos so far have been AMAZING! He captured all of the important memories and we can’t wait to see the rest. Truly an amazing and talented cinematographer!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

thalia · Married on 09/30/2017

The final wedding video was enough to make family and friends cry with emotion. We had chosen Diego based on another wedding video we had seen that was lovely, and ours did not disappoint. He’s professional, and a true artist.

Sent on 08/06/2018

George · Married on 03/03/2017

If you want the best in the business... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! Diego Pocovi is the most talented cinematographer around!!! Believe me we did our research!!! When you see his videos nobody even compare to his work. The unique and progressive story telling style is one of many traits he offers. Not only are all his videos absolutely flawless I can prove that Diego is #1! My wife and I picked Miami to have a beach ceremony. There is always a chance of rain in Miami. So on March 3rd 2017 we woke up to rain and 25-30 mph winds. Thankfully the rain stopped but the winds did not die down at all. Everybody was telling us the ceremony was to be brought inside due to the inclement weather. I personally asked Diego what he thought about the conditions and if he can shoot under the weather circumstances. He took a walk onto the beach and told me "I can do it". I then called the wedding to be continued outside. Many people strongly suggested the weather was to harsh for the ceremony to be held outside, but my wife and I believed in what Diego had said to us. With that being said, the weather didn't stop us from having our beautiful beach ceremony. Diego couldn't have captured our ceremony and wedding any more perfect. You couldn't even hear how bad the wind was in the videos. Honestly if we went with your average joe videographer I think we would have been very disappointed. Diego is worth every dollar and than some!!! We can't stop watching our video. Diego thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Your #1 fans!!! G&B

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jemima · Married on 11/12/2016

There are no words that can express how much I love Diego Pocovi and his team. I married my husband in November 2016 in Miami, Fl. I quickly booked Diego as my Cinematographer and I am happy that I did. He is fantastic and his work is incredible. I believe the most important factor in a wedding is within the video. I have cried tears of joy after watching my trailer and full video. Diego and his team are professional, creative and easy to work with. I thank them so much for their beautiful work and will recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jelena · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't say enough great things about Diego's work and our experience during our destination wedding in Miami (11 Nov 16). We are blown away with our video, it captured our personalities perfectly, all emotion, energy, happiness and our love. We expected a lot, because we knew that he is the best, but he went far beyond our expectation and dreams.
    He is easy to work with, very dedicated, focused, details oriented and he has great assessment what someone want actually. I will recommend Diego Pocovi always from the bottom of my heart and we are so happy that we choose him and because he was part of our the most beautiful day ever.
    Love you Diego. You rock!
    Jelena& Zoran

Sent on 09/01/2017

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

There are no words that could begin to describe the gratitude I feel for Diego. It was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding. Diego and I go way back, my mother hired him for my 15th birthday party and he made me a film that 15 years later is current, and still exceptional! When time came to plan my wedding there was no question who would be my videographer, it HAD to be Diego! It has been 5 months since our wedding date and I still received phone calls and messages daily complimenting the piece of art that is our wedding video and asking who is the genius behind the masterpiece. Diego is family, even 15 years later while planning my wedding he made me feel totally comfortable and excited for what he had planned for our video. I could go on and on about what sets Diego apart from every other videographer out there, but his videos speak for themselves. Each of them unique and every single one as incredibly accurate reflection of the couple and their love story. I am so happy I have two amazing moments in my life captured by Diego, and fortunate to have him as a friend!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Sheyla · Married on 09/17/2016

Diego and his team are simply out of this world. His professionalism and attention to detail lead to a product that is nothing short of perfection. I highly recommend Diego Pocovi for any of your filming needs, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Alexia · Married on 06/25/2016

Diego is fun to work with since he captures the essence of the couple's character, creating a beautiful and artistic memory of the most romantic day of your life.

Sent on 12/06/2016

MaryRose · Married on 06/04/2016

There are no words to describe how talented Diego is. We got married this past June in NYC and hired Diego to fly in to film our wedding day. He was so amazing throughout the entire day with making everyone laugh and feel comfortable in from of the camera. We just received our short film and were completely blown away. The quality of the video and the editing are unmatched. No one pays more attention to detail than Diego. He is a true perfectionist and it most certainly shows in his work. We can't wait to work with him again in the future!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Janelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Diego and his team were extremely professional with all the latest technology and equipment. Our wedding video came out like scenes from a movie! He captured every precious moment of our day! Would recommend to ANYONE, on ANY budget. Prioritize your videographer and choose Diego!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amazing video!! Diego is a true artist. The quality of the video he produces is incredible. He makes you look like a movie star. He also puts so much love and care into the video that it allows for the feeling of the wedding to truly shine through.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

Diego and his team capture nothing but perfection. My wedding video could not be more perfect and I'm ever so grateful to have found him. He provides utmost professionalism along with this team. To anyone reading this review, I assure you, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Diego was kind, fun, understanding and knows exactly where to be and what to do in making your video what you can only dream of. Thank you again Diego!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Anakiel · Married on 02/26/2016

We couldn't have picked a better cinematographer to capture every special moment on the most important day of our lives...our wedding! Diego and his team were a pleasure to work with from the initial consultation until the final moment of receiving our short/long wedding videos. Diego made us feel at ease during the entire process with his professionalism and attention to detail. An added bonus was that he shot at the Cruz Building before, which was our wedding venue. Our family and friends have raved about our wedding video, and needless to say it brings a smile every time we watch it. We truly treasure this quality work and look forward to sharing this with our children in the future. We definitely recommend Diego Pocovi and his team for cinematography work/events.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lily · Married on 11/22/2015

When I first started searching for a videographer for our wedding I came across Diego Pocovi and each one of his videos were so artistically flawless and creative they took my breath away.
    I immediately had to hire him. And it was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process!!
    I cannot sing enough praises about him, he is truly the most amazing cinematographer.
    Just days prior to the wedding I reached out to Diego in a panic to let him know that my father was worried he'd cry if he gave his father of the bride toast at the wedding, and instead if we could turn it into a video with pictures. Diego said of course I can help, and went above and beyond to turn my fathers toast into this amazing masterpiece. When it was played at our reception our guests and I were blown away, he had us all in tears.

The day of the wedding Diego and his team were so wonderful and so professional. They put us at such ease, we didn't even know they were there. After receiving the final product we could not be happier with our wedding video. He caught so many beautiful moments throughout the day, things that we didn't even know we had missed. Diego is an incredibly talented artist who is able to take wedding footage and turn it into something magical, something you only see in the movies. The time and effort he puts into his work truly shows and the outcome is more perfect than we could have ever imagined. I am so excited to hire him again for our wedding anniversary! Don't even search anywhere else, hire Diego!!! It will be the best decision you make!

Thank you for everything Diego!! You have made our dreams come true!!

Love,
    Your Biggest Fans - Lily and Justin

Sent on 03/25/2016

Efrat · Married on 11/01/2015

Diego and his team were phenomenal to work with, they really are the best at what they do and are worth every penny. I had seen his work from a previous wedding and instantly knew I would HAVE to hire him for mine. He made us feel comfortable and he managed to make things look so natural and beautiful on a very stressful day. He manages to capture all the important details and edits them in a beautiful way where you feel like you are watching a move trailer. My best vendor by far, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I hope one of my sisters gets married soon so we can re-pick him :)

Sent on 04/25/2016

Diego was incredible. He was so easy and enjoyable to work with! He truly captured my wedding perfectly, and made it like a fairytale. There is no other option for a videographer. He is truly the best and the only person I would ever recommend. I cannot wait to use him again in the future for my children.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Diego is absolutely amazing! He created a masterpiece and exceeded all my expectations!!! He is so creative and highlighted even the small details of the wedding and reception that made the video so unique and special. His crew is fantastic! My husband and I enjoyed working with them during our special day. I can't imagine working with another else. Diego and his team will make your all your wedding dreams come true!! Phenomenal experience!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Stacey · Married on 03/28/2015

If you want to make all your dreams come true and remember them in an emotional and EPIC way then Diego Pecovi and his team are the best I've ever worked with . I will continue to use them for all our family events . Thank you Diego you made all our dreams come true and can't wait to work with you again and again!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I highly recommend Diego for your wedding video. His professionalism, creativity, and talent are unmatched by any other vendor in the industry. My wedding video exceeded my expectations and I'm so glad I chose Diego to capture our day.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Janelle · Married on 12/13/2014

What an amazing experience it was to work closely with Diego. He captured all the magnificent moments of our wedding and brought tears to our eyes with the short film he created for us. Took his time getting to know us and did not leave a single detail out. He is wonderful and his work will leave you speechless! Thank you Diego, for the long hours you put into our video and the amazing creativity you used to create it. It is a piece of work we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Barbara · Married on 11/09/2014

The best memories we could ever have! The video is beautiful, not the usual video from a wedding..it is fun and touching, it's amazing! We are very happy to have chosen Diego as our Wedding Videographer!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

*WHY WE CHOSE DIEGO*
    I found Diego while researching videographers online. The quality of editing in his videos, both audio and visual, immediately set him apart from other vendors I examined. I knew there was real talent behind the lens, and when I finally met Diego it all made sense. He is not only a cinematographer but also a musician and a sound engineer, therefore Diego comprehensively understands how music and sounds enhance the visual story he is trying to tell. He is a master in his field, and undoubtably one of the very best in South Florida.
    *ADVICE FOR COUPLES*
    I strongly advise couples to consider shooting a pre-wedding video trailer (short video to tell your story and capture who you are as a couple). This was one of the funnest parts of the wedding process for my husband and I. We played our trailer at our wedding and guests continuously tell us it was their favorite part of the night. On our honeymoon, my husband watched this video over and over again and is still not bored of it. It's incredible how obsessed he is with the trailer when initially he didn't see the value in shooting this video! In the end it was his favorite part of the wedding process. (Ideas: you can either show this video at your wedding, email it to guests, give it away on a USB as a party-favor, keep it for memory, etc.)
    *COMMENT ON DIEGO*
    This is a man who is very passionate about his work and will work fervently to surpass your expectations. Diego did something vendors RARELY do...he went above and beyond the limits of our contract to surpass our high expectations. He did this because this is not only his business but also his art. To give you an example, he was the only vendor who attended our rehearsal on his own volition to be as informed and prepared as possible and capture the best shots of our ceremony. He didn't even lose focus when they stole his cell phone at Vizcaya! We will recommend Diego, and look forward to shooting an anniversary video with him every year!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Richard · Married on 09/13/2014

Diego Pocovi and his team are the BEST!!!! They made our day very special. I'm glad I didn't pick anyone else. Diego and his team are definitely the BEST team out there.. Thank you guys... we would never use anyone else.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Sandy · Married on 09/06/2014

Diego! Where do we even begin. You're AMAZING at what you do. Thank you for being so patient and kind with us. Thank you for capturing our love in a way that I did not think possible. You exceeded our expectations! Truly the best out there. Don't know what we would have done without you. Thank you again for giving us the best gift of all. We still go back every once in a while and re live the best day of our lives. We will forever be so grateful for everything you did for us. XOXO

Who ever is interested in the perfect videographer who will not only document your entire big day but will capture it in a personal and beautiful way Diego is your guy! You will not regret it. He is worth every penny and more!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Mariela · Married on 06/21/2014

I've given up on hiring a vidiographer for my wedding when I came accross Diego Pocovi. I have to say I fell in love with his work from the start. I then email him crossing my fingers that my day would be available and I would be able to work with him. I was pleased when he replied my date was available and booked immediately with out even meeting him or having and actual interview. I just knew he was the right person. From the beginning to end he kept in contact with me offering advise and help threw out my wedding process. The day off him and his staff where amazing to work with making everyone feel comfortable and never on the way. My wedding video arrived a week ago and I'm SPEECHLESS to say the least, I washed it so many times and love it more and more. I can't thank him enough for capturing one of the best days of my life in such a special way. I look forward to working with him in the future. Look no further he's the best around! Thank you Diego!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014