Diego Perrini Video Reviews

19 Reviews for Diego Perrini Video

• Charly

Charly P. · Married on 06/26/2021

Professional & Kind

Diego and Loredana are amazing people: they are very patient, a very sweet couple, and gifted with a great talent. They were immediately very helpful and very nice. On the wedding day they were extremely discreet, not at all intrusive, they welcomed our every need and filmed all the details of the wedding, it is clear that they have a passion for their work. All our guests complimented us on their professionalism and friendliness. They made us feel extremely comfortable on the day and we wish them all the best for their future! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!
    Mr & Mrs Jackson.

Sent on 07/11/2021
  • Luigia

Luigia · Married on 12/10/2020

A true, talented professional, highly recommended!

The moment we saw some excerpts from the videos he produces, we knew we couldn't have or want any other videographer but Diego Perrini. His talent shows in the way he captures the tiniest moments of our special day (the smiles, the touches, the glances) and make them memorable. We have just received the final product and we were almost in tears while watching it because it had us re-live the emotion of our wedding. Diego is also a very supportive and collaborative professional, who is open to the requests of his clients though giving his special, distincitive touch to the produced videos.
    We couldn't be happier with the choice we made and we couldn't recommend a different photographer, Diego Perrini really is the best.

Sent on 03/19/2021

Jessica L. · Married on 08/07/2020

Positano Italy wedding!

We did a small destination wedding in Positano, Italy, and Diego came highly recommended as our videographer. He did not disappoint! Diego is an amazing videographer and works with a great team. We went for the aerial footage and it was worth the splurge - there is nothing like seeing the coastline from above and from the water.
    Diego captured not only the big moments, but also the small touches that we would not have otherwise seen or paid attention to - like guests arriving, set-up, food, etc. He was unobtrusive; we barely noticed him filming, so he captured some great genuine moments. If you are thinking about getting a wedding photographer, look no further :)
    He communicates quickly via email, and the payment was easy.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Mariam C. · Married on 01/09/2020

Wonderful!

Diego was wonderful to work with. The video he produced perfectly captured the best moments of our wedding day. He provided a beautiful way for us to revisit memories that could not be captured by photos alone. I would highly recommend working with Diego. He was amazing and I'm so glad he was a part of such a momentous occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Do Sung · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience with a talented videographer team!

It was great to have Diego and his wife film our wedding. They were able to capture the great, intimate moments and ensured that we had some great memories that'll last us a lifetime. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Y. · Married on 08/01/2019

Beyond expectations

Diego was the best! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Michelle D. · Married on 07/17/2019

Delightful & professional

Diego was a delight to have video our wedding. The level of professionalism and quality of video produced was outstanding. Especially when arranging a wedding from the other side of the world. It was certainly made easier by him and the team of photographers he works with!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Charmaine C. · Married on 06/04/2019

Videographer

Diego was absolutely amazing he made us feel so relaxed. The end product was better than we ever expected. It captured ever moment and it a video we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. We eloped so it was great to show our family and it captured it perfectly. We couldn’t recommend Diego more.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Brooke B. · Married on 05/26/2019

Diego is the best!

I am from the United States and decided to get married in Italy. My husband and I wanted a videographer, but didn't know where to start (and neither of us speak Italian). I soon did some research and found Diego's work and instantly loved his style and the way he captures couples sweet, candid moments. Diego's communication was excellent and we did not experience any language barrier what so ever. He also responded to each of my emails promptly, which was very important to me. On the day of the wedding, Diego was there when we needed him, but was not overbearing at all! He was very nice and professional and even let us ride along in his car to shoot in different locations. Overall, Diego is the best.. hands down. I would pick Diego to capture my wedding 1,000 times over if I could. My video from my wedding is absolutely stunning and something I will treasure for the rest of my life, and I have Diego to thank for capturing it all!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

Book with diego now! Amazing!

If you are on the fence about videography: JUST SAY YES! Diego's vision for our wedding video absolutely blew us away! Since my Husband and I eloped in Italy, our family was unable attend. Diego captured the day beautifully and the trailer makes it so easy to share with friends. I cant say enough how much we appreciate the care he took into our film. Our small intimate ceremony can now be shared with our loved ones that were unable to attend and we can refer back to this memory forever. Diego not only filmed but he helped us translate throughout the day coordinating with vendors and assisting with our language barrier. Your day may not go perfect (most don't) but your Video will! :)

Sent on 10/03/2019

Hillary · Married on 05/11/2019

Better than I could have ever imagined!

I can’t say enough positive things about Diego’s work. He was so easy to communicate with before the wedding day (despite the fact that I do not speak any Italian at all!)

On the day of the wedding, he and his partner made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I warned him before that I am just a normal girl who has no experience in front of the camera! He was so kind, and told me that he just wanted me to be myself and enjoy my day without being worried. He would take care of the hard part. I remarked several times throughout the day that they were so good at blending into the background that at times I forgot there was a camera on me at all!

When I received the video I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was! His style is so unlike a normal wedding videographer in the best way. I felt like I was watching myself in a movie, and I felt like a movie star! He truly captured the day exactly as I remember it, and that is such a special gift! The wedding goes by so fast, so it’s lovely to have this film as a reminder of small details and even moments I had completely forgotten!

If you hire Diego to capture your big day you will not regret it even for a moment. If you are looking for something that Is unique, artistic and beautiful then you have come to the right place!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Charmaine

Charmaine B. · Married on 05/10/2019

This man has soo much talent!

Diego did wonders with our special day. He captured the most special moments of our elopement in the EXACT style that we were wanting... (from the shots, the scenery and the music he got it all 100% perfect! ..It was worth the wait!!)....Diego captured the most beautiful moments so NATURALLY without us even knowing that he was right there! Its like we travel back in time each time we press play!
    For an elopement, the ability to capture such moments to share with those who were not present on our special (& private) day is true talent! ...our family and friends felt they were right there with us and Diego captured and extended their imaginations of what it would have been like to witness it all in person.
    The film felt like a short little romance film and considering there were only 2 subjects in the film (me & my husband) , he managed to make it so entertaining ,classy and timeless.
    The quality of is work is so clear, so personal and so professional!

Book him in! You wont regret it..He will allow you to re-live each and every moment of your special day as if it were just yesterday!

Now that is priceless! Grazie mille Diego!

From ; Emmanuel and Charmaine , Melbourne Australia

Sent on 10/06/2019

Sharon A. · Married on 10/20/2018

It looked like a dream

Diego and his assistant really captured the beauty of our location and the love that filled our day. I still can't believe how amazing our video came out. The shots, the sequence and the music all came together to tell the story of our perfect day. We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing experience

Thank you to Diego for doing a beautiful job capturing our elopement in positano! He was wonderful to work with and during the filming you could hardly tell that he was there. He was very friendly and made the entire experience fun. I can't say enough how impressed we were with the final product. It captured the essence of us - our story, how much fun we had and how thrilled we were to be getting married. Since my husband and I eloped (with just the 2 of us) it was important to us that our family and friends felt the emotions of the day as they watched the video and Diego made that happen perfectly. We are so happy we went with him and that we have a wedding video to remember our unbelievable day!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sabrina · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

We flew in to Italy from Canada so we did not have a chance to meet Diego in person. We looked at several videos and reviews before deciding to work with Diego and we are so happy with our choice.
    He is professional, and very good at what he does so that you can enjoy your wedding stress-free. He is also very fast at getting a video trailer made a few weeks after. Very happy with our decision!

Sent on 05/19/2020
  • Sally

Sally K. · Married on 09/14/2018

Diego captured every moment perfectly!!

Diego filmed our wedding abroad in Positano. We are from Australia and had a small wedding so it’s very special having a wedding video that we can show our family and friends who weren’t there on the day! They all say after watching it that they feel like they were there as Diego captured every moment so perfectly! I feel so emotional watching it! My husband are so pleased with his work and would highly recommend!!! Thanks so much Diego!!!! Love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Jib

Jib S. · Married on 09/08/2018

Top quality video and professionalism

We are impressed by Diego's wonderful work for our beautiful video. He's managed to make a video perfectly in line with our request and our taste. Also Diego is very professional and very easy to talk to. Both the film and post-production are perfect. We couldn't have asked more! We are both very satisfied and we'd absolutely suggest him to anyone we know.
    jib & mariano

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Adiline

Adiline R. · Married on 04/25/2018

Beautiful experience

Diego is talented and very kind! We were so pleased with how he interacted with us on our wedding day and how our video turned out. We would choose him again if we had to do this all over (which I wish we could!), and we would definitely recommend him to other brides and grooms!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Cinematic Views of Our Tuscan Wedding

Diego created a fairytale video of our wedding in Tuscany. We are so happy we decided to commission his services! He made us into the stars of our own movie and really captured the magic of the day. His price is very reasonable and we really feel that he went above and beyond our expectations. The day goes by so quickly; we would highly recommend Diego to preserve your memories in film!

Sent on 01/28/2020