60 Reviews for Dick Adgate Florist Weddings & Events

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My husbands grandma works for Dick Adgate and she does absolutely beautiful work. Everyone that attended our wedding was commenting on my bouquet & the bridesmaids, as well as the flowers at our reception about how incredibly beautiful they were. She went above and beyond to get us a great deal and the best flowers she could find. We use hydrangeas and roses, plus a few others!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements
1.9

Very disappointed and would not recommend. We booked Pam for our wedding but she left several months before. She provided us with recommendations and decided to work with the Dick Adgate's in Boardman, thinking we would receive the same quality and service. On the day of the wedding they arrived 5 minutes before our ceremony and my wedding guests helped her carry all the flowers into the church. We were also not able to take pictures before the ceremony because we were waiting for the flowers to arrive, which the store ensured us that she was on her way. My bouquet was also not what I ordered. In addition, they provided us with an inadequate rebate for all the issues that were caused.

Profile Picture User5230897, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Pam from Dick Adgate florists! I reached out to her 2 months before my wedding ceremony. One short chat about colors and flowers I liked, and our budget, and less than a day later, I had a floral design incorporating my favorite florals that was absolutely breathtaking and affordable. She was wonderful about checking in through the process and making sure that the provided flowers/services were what we needed for our day. She arranged the delivery time at the best time for us and made sure everything was perfect before leaving the venue. My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. For the money, they were a phenomenal deal.

Profile Picture Rienne, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam was a joy to work with and did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User4817697, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous and stayed fresh for a long time!

Profile Picture User5214979, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Pam made my wedding flowers a breeze! She listened to my thoughts and expanded on them to make my flowers perfect. I couldn't have asked for an easier experience. Then she saved the day when one of the bridesmaids had a dress problem! She went above and beyond! Thank you for being so fantastic and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam was very supportive, helpful, and creative. Everything was beautiful for my wedding. No problems at all. The only small drawback was that I live in boardman very close to the dick adgate there, and had to go to warren location for our meetings. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4733899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam Whetzel of Dick Adgate Florist was always cheery and delightful to work with. Responses were always timely and she captured my vision perfectly. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and cannot thank Pam and Dick Adgate enough!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam Whetzel was wonderful and we had a great experience. She did everything we asked of her and she made suggestions that really were what we were thinking but just didn't know how to describe. We had a beautiful wedding thanks to Pam and Dick Adgate. I would recommend her to everyone I know. She went above and beyond what was asked of her to make us feel special.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam at Dick Adgate was a breeze to work with on every level; from our desires to our budget she worked with us to deliver above our expectations! Her team was amazing the day of the wedding. Even the day before when she was working on our centerpieces and had questions she called and sent pictures explaining a change she suggested. I was overwhelmingly happy to have her expertise at my disposal! I found great value in their work and would HIGHLY recommend their services to everyone I know for any event! I can't wait to work with them in the future!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They had a very large wedding the same weekend already scheduled and went out of their way to make all of my bridal bouquets. They were even going to make it possible had I chosen to have flower table decorations as well. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3644984, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot explain the services I received from Pam at Dick Adgate florist. It was phenomenal. I contacted Pam and began sharing my ideas. She provided tremendous expertise and helped bring my idea to life. She was always friendly, professional, and made the process a breeze. She also easily navigated within my budget to give me a beautiful floral product. Even the more difficult request of my unique matron of honor floral bracelet. My mother-in-law picked up the my items and delivered them to the venue on my wedding day. It took my breath away. I never imagined they would come out so amazing. I mean I knew they would be great, but it blew my mind. They were beautiful, lasted all day and evening, and everyone was complimenting me on my flowers. I would definitely recommend Pam and Dick Adgate to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jonimay, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love Love Love pan and Dick Adgate for making the wedding of my dreams : )

Profile Picture User3644360, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

PAM AND HER CREW DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB ON RECREATING OUR DESIGN FOR THE CENTERPIECES WE WANTED. MY BOUQUET WAS GORGEOUS. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FROM THE CEILING TREATMENT TO THE SMALLEST DETAILS. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAM AND STAFF.

Profile Picture User3647260, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and everything was on time and perfect..

Profile Picture marnie, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam is amazing! She was hands-down our favorite vendor. From our very first meeting, Pam just seemed to "get" us- she honed in on exactly what we wanted and helped us pull together our vision for the day- all while staying on budget. Whenever I had a question for her or needed her to revise the order, she was extremely responsive. On the day of the wedding, I believe she went above and beyond- she stayed until we walked down the aisle and was there to help decorate (even the non-flower decorations that she didn't make herself) and was a positive influence on the day. In the craziness that is wedding planning, Pam was a breath of fresh air. Thanks Pam!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/16/12, 1 Review
4.3

Pam was awesome to work with!! She was so nice and caring and that is what I was looking for when choosing a florist! The rose petals and bouquets looked amazing! The only negatives I do have to say is the guys boutineers did flop down right after church. They broke some broke even while church was going on :( Also we could not find Joe's 2nd boutineer to put on him since his broke so early on. Also, we were not given the double satin ribbon to block off the main isle.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Adgates for my wedding. Came highly recommended by a dear friend that had also used them. Pam not only was very professional but she truly wanted to make us happy and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was very energetic and seemed almost as excited as me which really made me feel good about choosing her. I will recommend Pam and Adgates to everyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam was a pleasure to work with. She was able to take my vision and add her creative touches to make it perfect, while keeping it within my budget.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam Davis-Whetzel is an amazing floral designer, and she worked with me from beginning to end to set the nature vibe for our outdoor, lake-side wedding and reception. The boutonnieres and corsages all were beautiful, and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning pops of color, each an assemblage of one type of flower from my bouquet. My bouquet contained purple iris, red rose, hypericum, white daisies, etc., and it was so gorgeously arranged, it was even beyond what I imagined it would be. Pam also arranged for a white needle-point handkerchief that's been in my family for 100 years, and was made by my great grandmother, to be artfully wrapped around the cut stems of my bouquet, and secured with an antique brass pin of mine. That was an exceptionally beautiful and sentimental touch, for me.

Pam's attention to detail and inherent artistry make her the only florist you want to work with for sure, and this is coming from a bride who had to plan a wedding long-distance, from out of state. Pam always made time in her schedule to meet with me when I was in town (provide notice, of course!) and was eager to brainstorm over the phone and email when I was out of town. Book with her!

Profile Picture Alyson, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were incredibly beautiful - imaginative, fit the theme we wanted, with options offered. The designer was very helpful, making suggestions of what would fit the "look" we wanted while being considerate of our budget as well. On the day of the wedding, everything was taken care of. We had no worries as to whether the right people were receiving their flowers, and the florist responded very nicely to a weather-related last minute change of venue. The flowers were probably the most fun part of making our wedding arrangements.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Pam was such a dream! I have nothing negative to say about her! She answered all of my questions (which was a lot!!!) The flowers that she arranged were beautiful!!!!! I had so many compliments on them! She also was understanding that I wanted a charm on my bouquet and was able to incorporate it into my flowers. She also understood that I liked older traditions, and gave suggestions to use flowers that represented love like the stephanotis flower that was used for my husband's flower, and was in my bouquet, along with the love knots that were in my bouquet. She was just overall fantastic!!!!! I couldn't ask for anyone better! Anyone that uses Dick Adgate Florist is not going to be dissapointed!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the first time that I had met with Pam from Dick Adgate Florist, I knew that I was going to get the most exceptional flowers and service. She made my wedding day a beautiful and memorable experience. She was professional, kind, and went above and beyond what I had expected a florist to do. She made the whole flower process as simple as could be for someone like me who knows nothing about flowers. I could not have asked for a better florist.

Profile Picture Deana , 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam was amazing! From the first minute I talked to her, she seemed as excited about my wedding as I was! She quickly started making suggestions, which I much appreciated, and we came up with a centerpiece and bouquet description over the phone. I lived out of town, but she was easy to communicate with by email, and was very flexible. She even came in when she was not supposed to be working because I was in town, just to show me a trial of the centerpieces. The day of, she set everything up perfectly at the reception hall, and she was there at the ceremony site helping to pin boutonnieres and corsages. I absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/13/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Pam! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding. She was wonderful and may have been as excited about my wedding as I was!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/29/11, 1 Review