DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 5
DiBurro's Function Facility 6
DiBurro's Function Facility 7

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2016

Diburros was great! Food and day of coordination was amazing. Best bang for your buck!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

Wonderful! Highly recommended, food was good , service was great! We did have a bartender with a bit of an attitude but the owners of DiBurro's are very easy to work with and completely put our minds at easy. Everything went so smooth, I would have my wedding there all over again. Will be using again for future events!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Diburro's is completely amazing, they answered all our questions in a timely and professional manner. They went above and beyond the day of the wedding and we couldn't be happier with how things turned out.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Liz · Married on 05/14/2016

Thought they were very helpful in planning our reception, they made the day go smoothly. The waitress assigned to us throughout the night was extremely attentive to all out needs.

Sent on 05/31/2016

pam · Married on 10/12/2013

Last minute decision that couldn't have been better. Excellent personalized staff. The only issue is I asked for tables to be placed with certain table numbers. They said they would set up the way we wanted and took a copy of our tables. When the event came, the tables were proper but numbered wrong, so we had people not sitting where it was intended. We wanted the 102 yeae old to be close but she was at the farthest table.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2012

Diburro's Function Facility in Bradford, MA has been in the DiBurro family for generations and we were told that they handle over 200 weddings a year (not to mention all the other functions).

Simply put- DiBurro's has been in the business of helping to make couples special wedding days fantastic and memorable with minimal stress. We worked with Bob DiBurro who was the consummate professional "fantastic". We could tell he knew what he was doing and felt in very good hands. It was such a relief not to have to worry about the venue, food or coordination.

W had chicken Provençal with fresh basil, top sirloin roast with jardiniere sauce, a vegetarian dish as well as a chicken fingers option for children. Our friends and family who had recommended DiBurro's for the food were sooo right. We both couldn't leave anything on the plate it was sooo good!

The guests were impressed with the venue, the food and the organization. Huge dance floor, yummy drinks, attentive and friendly waitstaff. We would personally recommend DiBurro,s to anyone who asks.

Our wedding on 5/25/2012 was just perfect. Thanks soo much DiBurro's family.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was beautiful everyone enjoyed and and many were interested in this vendor

We had our wedding there in September. It was a fabulous place they make you feel comfortable and they set it up for you making your day alot less stressful. I would definitely recommend it and the food was great.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/02/2014

The employees at the venue were great! they tended to our need and every time I needed something there was someone there to help me out. The food was outstanding as well.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Only thing we would have liked is if the cake was already cut by the time the ice cream was served. Cake was cut while people had ice so less people had the cake than would have.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Emily · Married on 10/01/2005

I think this venue is great. My sister was also married here. I have also been to diburro's for a variety of other functions as well. The service and food is excellent as well as the atmosphere. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2008

Karen · Married on 08/01/2010

3.6
      3.5

Overall I was happy with DiBurro's. Their Sunday special was a great deal and helped me to have the early afternoon wedding I was looking for.

The food was delicious and the wait staff were extremely attentive. One of our cocktail fountains was extremely foamy but that was the only food related oddity.

One of the women working there was fantastic when I arrived 2 days before the wedding and realized I'd forgotten table numbers. She assured me that they had their own and they looked fine with our decor.

All of our "props" were in the bridal room just when we needed them and they took care of all of our bags/gifts.

My one complaint about DiBurro's had to do with the interaction between our main contact the day of the wedding and our wedding planner. The two did not get along and had somewhat of a power struggle over scheduling. For example, I wanted cake cutting to happen at a certain time but was told by DiBurro's that this time was impossible because of the amount of time it would take to cut the cake. I changed the timing to the time they recommended and then the cat sat on the dance floor for 30+ minutes despite what was described to me only hours before as an immediate need to start cutting. While they both share responsibility for that, I did feel disappointed that I had to witness their petty spats throughout the afternoon.

In summary, DiBurro's had fantastic food and decent ambiance for great value, especially on Sundays. But there's no need for a wedding planner because they will (and want) to make all of those arrangements themselves!

Sent on 02/11/2011

Alicia · Married on 04/24/2004

3.2
      3.0

Overall, we were pleased. The food was hit and miss; I don't think the prime rib was too great. The dance floor was huge, which we loved, but they should consider doing away with the wallpaper border in the room. It just didn't look nice. The only other issue was "security." We had an open bar; the wedding across the hall didn't. Several of their guests wandered in for free drinks. As we were paying per drink, this was especially frustrating.

But the folks were good to deal with, and we were happy. For sit-down meals on a budget, DiBurro's is worth a look.

Sent on 05/20/2008