DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 5
DiBurro's Function Facility 6
DiBurro's Function Facility 7

Karen · Married on 09/20/2015

We had my daughters ceremony and reception here. It couldn't have been better. Dave was fantastic as was the entire staff. Made her day so special! Thanks!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • User5491975 · 2+ years ago

Dave and Stephanie Diburro truly did everything they could to ensure that our day was amazing and exactly how we envisioned. They were highly accommodating. This wedding venue is absolutely stunning and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/03/2015

anna · Married on 09/19/2015

DiBurros was overall outstanding value for the price. Ran by family, it is obvious they take pride in every aspect of each wedding. Bob was wonderful, very attentive, returned any phone call back immediatly, and pulled through with any request we had. He thought of things and we didnt and was very organized each time we met. I did not worry about set up or presentation AT ALL the day of our wedding because I had complete confidence in the staff there. The food was very well priced, and delicious. Our families italian and french, and both sides loved loved loved the food. We did family style, and before you knew you wanted a next plate it was already being brought to you by the very friendly waitstaff. We also did wine passed and poured by staff, which all the guests loved and turned out to be very reasonably priced. They kept all of our wedding cash locked in a safe until the end, so no runaways wih your cardbox! I cannot say enough positive things about this place..thank you DiBurros!

Sent on 11/12/2016

My husband and I are very pleased with the outcome of our wedding reception. The food & all services provided were amazing! We are forever grateful and we would recommend anyone to choose Diburro's for their wedding or any special events! Thank you Bob & staff!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2015

Diburro's was fantastic! My husband grew up in Haverhill and had attended multiple functions there while growing up. When we were looking to get married he suggested it. Looking online the pictures do not do it justice, but the menu they had to offer was amazing. So I with my mom for an appointment while my husband was away at drill. We met with Bob Diburro that day, he was super. He discussed options and seemed so laid back and flexible, we made the deposit that day without looking anywhere else. There was something special about that place. I then went up with my husband, we met Dave Diburro, again he was just as fantastic. I had a vision about my cake (I grew up decorating cakes as my mom used to do it.) I sent Dave a picture how I wanted the cake and he set it up for me, while Flowers by Steve added flowers. It was so amazing! The food was fantastic, we did a brunch! Everyone commented how attentive the staff was, and how friendly they were. Not to mention how wonderful the food was. Stephanie one of the servers, was assigned to us to make sure we had everything we needed. She even helped my MOH bussel my dress! I cant express how thankful we re to the DiBurro family and their staff for giving us a perfect day! It was better and more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Sent on 05/11/2015

I had my wedding at DiBurros and I couldn't have asked for better to work with. Bob was very patient and made sure everything was perfect! He paid exceptional attention to detail and helped with everything including the cleanup after the wedding. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a beautiful venue with excellent customer service. All my guests were pleased with the treatment they received, some even asked me the details of the contract because they also want to do an event here. I hope I get to work with Bob for other events that might come up in the future, Thank you Bob and your staff, you guys are great!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kyley · Married on 11/29/2014

We had our wedding at DiBurro's at the end of November and the entire experience was excellent. The staff was very knowledgeable and attentive, not to mention the food was amazing! Everyone who attended also expressed what a wonderful time they had.

Sent on 12/10/2014

David was awesome and had everything ready and on time for our wedding day. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Rick · Married on 10/31/2014

Absolutely the best place to have your wedding and reception, from the facility to the food to our host it was an exceptional experience!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kerri · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't be more happy with our experience with DiBurros for our wedding. It was everything we wanted. Everyone there was so nice, and so helpful, and it felt like we were working with family. I would absolutely, without question, recommend them to anyone looking for a place to hold a special event.

Sent on 10/27/2014

jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

We couldn't have had a better venue for our wedding. The Diburros family has done it right!!!food was beyond amazing, and the grounds were perfectly decorated for photos. From the professionalism all the way down to their comforting nature , this venue had made our wedding day more than just special, it was memorable. Thank you

Jenn&Brian Kelly

Sent on 10/23/2014

Christine · Married on 09/21/2014

Where do i start?! DiBurros from the very beginning was the best decision my husband and I made. Bob and Dave were wonderful. They helped out where ever they could. They kept in contact in timely manners and they worked with us with prices. The day of was such a blur but Bob had complete control over everything! Everything ran smoothly and Bob did everything he could to keep me calm. I heard that Dave did everything he could to keep my husband calm and collect.

The ceremony was set up perfectly and beautifully. During cocktail hour our servers Stephanie and I believe Melissa was wonderful. they made sure my wedding party had food and drinks. Stephanie from the beginning was simply amazing! She had tissue on hand! She did everything she could to make that day amazing.

The reception was even better. The food!!! O the food! The chicken was to die for! The tenderloin was wonderful. We had family style so everyone stuffed their faces! haha. Stephanie made sure that my husband and I eat our meals before anything! I was nervous before hand that we wouldn't be able to do so. My champagne glass was always full!

The venue was absolutely beautiful! I don't think I can do enough praising! I wish it didn't end so quickly!

Thank you everyone at DiBurro's for make a day to remember!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

My fiancé and I investigated quite a view venues before we chose DiBurro's. The rooms were clean, beautifully decorated, and Lisa catered to our every need. Dave DiBurro is great he took care of all the arrangements prior to the wedding. Then on our wedding day he carried them out as we planned them. I can't say enough about DiBurro's their are a great family to work with and the halls are beautiful.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Robert · Married on 08/16/2014

Bob and Dave DiBurro bend over backwards for you. I had umpteen questions, and they answered all of them and then some. They made our wedding the greatest night of our lives! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Michael · Married on 08/08/2014

My wife and I appreciated how closely Bob DiBurro worked with us on all the details for our wedding. Our wedding was perfect and there were no major issues with the ceremony or the reception. The only surprise that we had on our event day was the outside seating arrangement. It wasn't specifically discussed how many chairs would be available for our guests during the outdoor ceremony. On the wedding day we were told there would only be two-dozen (or so) chairs for our 75+ guests. Our ceremony was very short (15 minutes) so it ultimately did not pose a major problem. However, if it was a longer ceremony I can imagine the inconvenience that it may have caused our guests.
    I have already recommended DiBurro's to a few of my friends, who are engaged. I think that the value that DiBurro's offers is the best around. We were not left with "buyer's regret" after all the checks were written, and ultimately would not have changed a single thing.

Sent on 08/17/2014

We had an amazing experience. We couldn't be more please with the professionalism from the staff and the amount of detail prior and during our wedding. The staff did what we wanted even before we ask. The owner takes great pride on their service and it shows. He stayed the whole night to ensure our night was perfect, and it was. I can't tell you how many of our guess express how please they were with the service. Diburro was the perfect place to have our reception. I am forever greatful to both the owner and the staff for going above and beyond to ensure we had such a magical time.
    Thanks Dave!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

Bob DiBurro was so helpful and attentive to put every need. Everyone at DiBurros was so friendly and answered our questions. During the night of the wedding they handled our bags setup everything according to how we asked and attended not only to the bride and groom but to our whole wedding
    Party. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was a night that we will never forget. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Bob, we just want to let you know how amazing you have been! Our day was flawless, words cannot describe our gratitude! We knew we made the right decision to have our wedding at DiBurros, we had full confidence and trust in you!
    Everyone was raving and complimenting on every aspect of the evening. Lisa was astounding as well, we were flattered to have her assisting us!
    Thank you soo much to you, your brother and your staff for you excellent planning, coordinating and attention to detail!
    We will recommend you for years to come, and if there's ever an event we need to coordinate, you bet we will be having it DiBurro's!
    Thank you for the best wedding, a day we will never forget!
    -Jessica and Lenny 6-7-14

Sent on 06/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

DiBurro's Function Facility was amazing!! The service was great, the venue was beautiful, and the food was excellent. Dave was very helpful and accommodating. I didn't have to worry about a single thing (venue-wise) while preparing for my wedding, because I knew that DiBurros would make everything perfect (and they didn't disappoint)! The pricing was also reasonable, especially compared to the outstanding service that was provided! Thank you so much for an amazing wedding day!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/12/2014

DiBurro's is by far the best venue I have been to for weddings. I have been to a wedding as a guest, been in a wedding party and had my own wedding at DiBurro's. Every time I have been there it has been nothing short of amazing. Having my wedding there was family tradition, and even if it wasn't I would still book them as my wedding venue. Their service is phenomenal and their dedication to making your wedding day the best day ever is extremely evident.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Carol · event on 04/11/2014

I want to thank Bob &his staff for making my retirement party a great success.His staff were professional, helpful & efficient.Everyone loved the food.Thank you Bob for your kindness. Sincerely,Carol Sackos

Sent on 04/22/2014

I could not say enough about this venue! It is beautiful and The DiBurro family and their staff are just wonderful. Bob stepped in and quickly had served our guests ice cream sundaes when we realized that our cake and cupcakes were never delivered because the bakery forgot!!! You will be very pleased if you choose DiBurro's. My parents had their wedding reception here and now we did as well.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Erika · Married on 03/14/2014

Our wedding reception at DiBurro's was perfect - I literally do not have one complaint. Bob was so easy and accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure that our big night was perfect! Food was awesome! Presentation of food was perfect. Service excellent. Atmosphere perfect. The staff were all so friendly and accommodating. We had a situation where the bakery "forgot" our cake and cupcakes but Bob stepped right in had the kitchen make up deserts for our guests! I cannot say enough about the DiBurro Family and Kathy...Our experience was fabulous from beginning to end!!! My parents had their wedding reception 47 years ago too!!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

LISSIE · Married on 02/22/2014

Great support throughout the entire wedding and prior to, food was great, everyone loved it. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Bonnie · Married on 01/25/2014

The owners and staff at DiBurros were one and all very pleasant, easy to work with, very helpful and flexible with every aspect of my wedding and reception. Robert and David really know how to put on a wedding, keeping the guests content when I was late and then guiding me through the entrance and other parts of the wedding so I had nothing to worry about.

The food was so delicious--I wish I could go there every weekend! I would recommend DiBurros to anyone I know that was looking for a venue.

Sent on 01/26/2014