Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate Reviews

154 Reviews for Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate

1 User photo

Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate 1

Brittney · Married on 08/02/2014

Dibbles Inn was the perfect location for our Ceremony & Reception. We used the new waterfront site for our ceremony but also used the garden site for our pictures. Although the layout of the Oak Room was just a little bit odd we found that it worked for us. The food was excellent, Michelle and Dave were accommodating leading up to the event and Fran took great care of us during our reception. The food was excellent, the kitchen was clean, the bar & staff were great. Highly recommended and I would be excited to return to this venue as a guest at a future wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/02/2014

Thank you Dibbles Inn for making my DREAM WEDDING come true!!!! My husband and I had our reception on 8.2.14 in the Silver Garden Room. The food is amazing, staff is awesome and they pay attention to every little detail! All of my guests have told me that it was the best wedding they have been too! The staff set the room up excatly the way I wanted, since I had to be in hair and makeup. We had a room supervisor who met our limo outside and was there for anything we needed. The bridal drinks with glow sticks was a huge hit and got the party going! The staff even boxed up everything that Saturday night and had it ready for me and my husband to pick the following Sunday morning! If you are looking for the wedding of your dreams then Dibbles Inn is the place to go! Our wedding was the best day ever!!!!! Love, love, love it there!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Leanne · Married on 07/19/2014

Dibble's Inn was fantastic for my wedding in July. We did not have our ceremony there, just reception. We were still able to take pictures in the back garden which made our pictures absolutely stunning. The food was delicious and people were in love with the Venetian Dessert display in the coffee room was breath-taking! I would recommend this venue to anyone who likes unique and beautiful atmospheres.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Exceeded all my expectations!! They set up the room exactly how I wanted and waited on us hand and foot! The food and service was delicious and throughout the planning purpose they were very easy to work with. Beautiful facility!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kate · Married on 11/16/2013

I LOVED MY WEDDING AT DIBBLES INN!! The food was amazing, the room was decorated perfectly and exactly how I wanted it! However, what I valued the most was how understanding and caring the General Manager, Barb, was throughout the whole experience. She quickly responded to any questions that I had and accommodated my wishes to the best of her ability and then some. I would highly recommend Dibbles Inn to any bride, especially if they are looking for a "cozier" type wedding and not a gigantic ballroom. All of my guests raved about the food and the atmosphere!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/27/2013

Everything was great. I had no negative feed back and we were very happy with the way everything turned out. The oak room is ideal for a rustic setting and the food was phenomenal. Highly recommend the potato and seafood risotto. The dance floor is the perfect size and the staff are great!

Thanks for everything Dave and Barb.

Kayla and Aaron Brunner

Sent on 09/30/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2013

Barb and Dibbles Inn did an amazing job for our Friday night fall wedding. The room was gorgeous and the food was awesome. If you're looking for a venue that is easy going with awesome food and very attentive staff, this is the place for you! We also had our ceremony in the gardens out back and it was gorgeous. We still have guests telling us how beautiful everything looked.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Could not have been happier with Dibbles. They took care of everything as promised and more. Small things we didn't expect may the day extra special. Wonderful wonderful venue. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2013

Very professional vendor to work with, had absolutely no issues on the day of my wedding or at any moment during the planning process.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2013

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Dibbles in on April 6th, 2013 and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the whole experience. From the day we met with Barb in May of 2012 when she showed us the venue, I felt very comfortable with her, she is knowledgeable and passionate about what she does.

Dibbles was very flexible and open in the ideas I had. All the pre-planning from the food tasting right up to dropping off all of the items for the wedding was a delightful experience.

Barb and the staff did everything to put me at ease on the day of the wedding, anything that was needed that day that was forgotten about, they took care of. From someone who has party planning experience, it was hard for me to let go, but come the day of the wedding I knew we were in good hands and I was not disappointed.

The food was absolutely exceptional. The chef takes great pride in what he does, and it shows. To this day, my guests are still raving about our wedding and how it was one of the best they have ever attended.

The historic venue makes for a great setting, it is unique which makes it stand out.

I highly recommend Dibbles to anyone who is planning a wedding or any event. Barb and the staff are an absolute delight to work with, they have alot of great experience, and you are in good hands.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Lynn · Married on 01/26/2013

My son and daughter-in-law just had their wedding and reception at Dibbles Inn (January 26, 2013). From the pre-planning stage right through to the last guest departing, the staff at Dibbles Inn provided a wonderful special occasion.

NOTE: Dibbles Inn is under new management, the building has had a major renovation, and the new owners are really in tune with what it takes to put on a spectacular wedding and reception.

The staff at Dibbles is very organized and experienced. Throughout the entire planning, and at the actual event, we felt very comfortable and confident that everything would come together as it was planned. We were not disappointed -- they did a fabulous job!

The building interior is Victorian -- and NOT at all like the "box" venues one finds in hotels. Each room is very different and each has it's own style and grace. There are fireplaces everywhere! There is a full, large bar area separate from the individual rooms, which makes for a very comfortable social and recreational setting.

The reception was held in the Oak Room. It has a large fireplace in the center of the room. Tables are placed in a "L" shaped section of the room, and in the other corner of the room is a large, raised dance floor with an embossed tin ceiling. This is a very unique and beautiful room - we have not seen anything like it. There are some great photos on their website; imagine it at night, with the lights down low, the fireplace lit, and candles glowing on the tables!! It was spectacu

The heart of any reception, the food, was delightful! Everything was cooked to perfection, served at the right temperature, elegantly presented and was delicious. The food received all positive compliments from the guests. Several guests have even talked with the owner about bringing other parities there -- which is the highest compliment!

Sent on 02/08/2013

molly · Married on 12/29/2012

I was married at Dibbles last night. What an amazing place for a winter wedding. All of the fireplaces, the tradition, the elegance....just beautiful. The entire night was perfect. Amazing amazing every detail. NOW THE HONEYMOON!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Cathy · Married on 12/23/2012

I need to thank the people at Dibbles. My wedding was yesterday December 23, 2013. I was booked at another location in Utica and they called and cancelled on Monday. Yes monday December 17th. I sent a message to the folks at Dibbles on Tuesday night at 10:30pm and received a call that night. Even though my reception was small they treated me like it was the biggest event of the year. You would have thought that they had been planning this wedding for months. Everything was amazing. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Mary · Married on 11/17/2012

I would recommend Dibbles Inn to anyone. Staff amazing. Place was BEAUTIFUL. I had the Hoffman Package. I originally thought it was to good to be true. Well it was true and even better then I could have dreamed. If you dont check this place out your nuts :) Seriously made my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Tina · Married on 11/10/2012

Beautiful fall reception. We were in the oak room so all three fireplace were going. It looked like it was out of a magazine. My guests were blown away. Many of them had not been there in years and remembered how it use to be. When I would tell them Dibbles they would say "really", but when people arrived they were blown away. It is one of the most beautiful facilities I have ever seen. Every detail was perfect!!

Sent on 12/24/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2012

If you want to be treated like a QUEEN, Dibbles Inn is your place. Barb and the staff was amazing! The chef who came out to the room and spoke to me and many of the guests (whose name I cant remember), was fabulous. The food was perfect. I initially wanted a sit down , and they would have been happy to do it, but my husband(love that) wanted a buffet. I was very nervous, and let me tell you....gourmet all the way. The presentation and attention to detail was amazing. The word buffet dose not even apply here. The Silver Garden is so beautiful. I just loved everything. Thanks to all!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

We were married on 10/20/2012 and we were lucky enough to win a wedding reception at Dibbles through 93q radio station Just wanted to recommend Dibbles to every bride because their service and quality wedding reception they provided was outstanding and the most beautiful wedding we have ever experienced. They were totally helpful with everthing we needed from begginning to end. So we would highly reccomend them to any one planning a wedding in near future

Sent on 10/24/2012

Krista · Married on 10/13/2012

Had a my reception at Dibbles in October. Day went perfectly. Food Outstanding. Service Great. Facility Beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue.

Syretta · Married on 09/08/2012

READ THIS. So... I go to cut my cake and surprise its not my cake. WTF. I thought. Well apparently the delivery person with my cake got into an accident on the way to Dibbles and my cake was NO MORE. Well the manager at Dibbles called there cake person and he delivered his display cake (not real cake) and a small cake for us to cut. Well they also went and bought sheet cakes for a local grocery store. We cut the small cake tey wheeled the hole thing in the back and my guests, non the wiser, each got a piece of cake. The hole situation was taken care of by the staff at Dibbles and I simply enjoyed my day. ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY. I have one thing to say, thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Barb and the staff of Dibble's Inn were amazing. From the moment we sat down to look into our options of holding our wedding and reception there to the minute we left at the end was nothing short of Amazing! When our officiant was not able to make it to our rehearsal they assured me no worries a staff member would help, and that she did! We had many compliments on the ceremony, the beautiful grounds and most of all the food and professionalism of the staff. Thank you for making our special day run smoothly and very memorable. The cost was very affordable which allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams, and still be able to afford it. thanks!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2012

I had My Reception and Ceremony here 8/4/12. The day was beautiful. The Garden was set up perfect. We were in the Adirondack Room, Love the lodge feel. French doors were open the Garden is lit up. It was amazing. We actually did our cocktail hour outside. The food was great and the drinks were strong. Dibbles was awesome.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2012

Had my ceremony & reception at Dibbles. I was suppose to get married in the garden and it was raining. I was a so upset. Well the staff quickly rearranged the room, and it was beautiful. During my cocktail hour the reset the room and poof a perfect day. Thank you all for your efforts. I would not change a thing!!

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2012

My day could not have been better at Dibble's Inn! From the moment my husband and I began our planning, the staff at Dibble's Inn gave us their full attention. We were invited to a complimentary tasting once we chose our menu and that really made us feel confident (once we tasted the amazing food) that our day would truly be what we had always dreamed! The Staff at Dibble's Inn was polite, professional, courteous to all of our guests and really made us feel like family. Dibble's Inn has also undergone a complete makeover! The new owner really took pride in restoring the elegance and charm that Dibble's has always been known for. Honestly, I would rate this the best wedding facility in our area hands down. The charm of the property really makes for a memorable day. I'd suggest Dibble's Inn to anyone looking to make their special day shine.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Valerie & Todd · Married on 06/29/2012

We had our wedding reception at Dibble's Inn on a Friday evening and absolutely loved everything about our special evening! Our friends and family are still talking about the evening and many of the attributes of Dibble's Inn that you can't find at many other local wedding venues.

The character and history of the venue itself is truly unique to central NY and was something we could not find at any of the other venues we visited prior to committing to Dibble's Inn. The floral gardens in the backyard are absolutely stunning, especially during spring/summer when the rose garden is in full bloom - an absolutely stunning backdrop for photos.

We held our reception in the silver garden room which had beautiful natural lighting when our reception began and was ideal for pictures. The dance floor was very large and was in a location where people felt comfortable dancing, sitting, or visiting with others.

Barb, Dibble's wedding planner, did a fabulous job with planning and coordinating of decor/lighting and assisting us in choosing the perfect menu for our guests. The food was absolutely delicious and the menu we selected (Black Tie Affair menu) included the ideal selection of entrees to satisfy any palette. (The seafood risotto was a favorite across the board! Delish!) The service, including food and bar, was great.

Overall, Dibble's Inn did an amazing job of making our day a truly memorable, picture-perfect day for us and our family and friends. We would highly recommend this venue for couples looking for a venue that is unique to many other venues in the area and that possesses true character and beauty.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Dibbles Inn Orchard & Estate's reply:

Thank you!!

Krista · Married on 06/02/2012

I had my wedding and reception at Dibbles Inn on 6/2/12 and it was the greatest day of my life! Barb was such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was perfect. All our guests raved about the food! The ceremony garden was absolutely gorgeous, the newly remolded Gold Room (I believe it's the Oak Room now) is amazing and the bar in that room is as well! All of the staff were very friendly and made sure everyone was accommodated. One of my bridesmaids has to eat gluten free and there were able to accommodate her with no problems. Thank you to everyone at Dibbles Inn for making my day the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012