Dianne's Floral Reviews

Dianne's Floral 3
Dianne's Floral 4
Dianne's Floral 5

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2011

Amazing flowers! My bouquet and my sister's (MOH) were breathtaking! Couldn't ask for anything better, Sharon and Cindi were so nice and understanding and all the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2010

Absolutely loved my flowers-- they were so simple and elegant, and they really put the finishing touches on my day.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2012

The ladies at Dianne's Floral were a pleasure to work with. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets came out exactly how I wanted. I gave them a piece of my bridesmaid dress's fabric and they incorporated the colors so well. My centerpieces were truly beautiful and extremely reasonably priced. They actually added to what I originally picked since they thought the centerpieces looked a little plain and they definitely know what they are doing because they came out beautiful. The flowers were one of the only things that went absolutely perfect at my wedding from their set up to delivery to pick up. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Andrea, we couldn't be more pleased that the flowers made your special day more perfect. We thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding and for the wonderful review. Dianne's Floral staff.
  • Britta

Britta · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful flowers

Dianne's Floral was great! I never knew there was so much to discuss when it came to the flowers and I didnt even go that crazy! The flowers and "greens" came out so beautiful, we went with a yellow and blue theme (blue orchids, mini sunflowers, etc). My only complaint is that my bridal bouquet cost three times as much as my bridesmaids and my bouquet did not appear to really be different or bigger. For such a big price difference, I would have expected more. Other than that, they delivered on time and provided us with beautiful flowers for our big day!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Hi Britta, I'm sorry you thought your bouquet was to close in size to your girls. I actually added a few roses at no charge into your girls bouquets so they would tie into yours a bit better. Your bouquet did have more roses and was made to full value, but thank you for your feedback I will keep this in mind for future weddings.

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2014

They did amazing job with our bouquets and boutonnieres. It turned out absolutely stunning. My bridal bouquet contained rounded of ivory roses with touch of blue orchids and pearl accents and wrapped in the ivory ribbon with pearls pinned to it. It was a perfect size as I wanted, not super bulky. It did stand out beautiful with my gown and did gave it more color with having touch of blue orchids. Our bridesmaid bouquets contained both mixed ivory and peach roses with touch of blue orchids, in slightly small sizes than my bridal which were perfect and wrapped in the marine ribbon with pearls pinned as well. It still turned out beautiful as it contrasted their dress color which was very dark blue, marine color. My husband had a ivory rose with a touch of blue orchid which matched to me as bride. All of guys including our fathers and grandfather had a peach rose. Our mothers had beautiful mini ivory roses wrist corsages and pinned corsage for grandmother with white tulle ribbons. We could not be any happier of how great they looked. The only slightly compliant me and my girls including my photographer had were that our orchids got dyed for blue color and could not put them against to our dress as it would have stained it. But we were thankful that they left a note to warn us, otherwise we wouldn't had known! Overall, it was excellent job and everyone made compliment that they looked amazing. Also, it did lasted up to several days! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you, we are so happy that you loved your flowers and thank you again for sharing in your special day. The staff at Dianne's Floral

Marissa Grey · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy to work with and very flexible

Flowers are of great quality and are always arranged beautifully. Great and friendly service.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you. We strive for excellent customer service with attention to details. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your wedding.

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

The only complaint I have with the flowers from here is that multiple boutineers fell apart as they were pinned on. People from Diannes ended up dropping replacement flowers off so there would be no issue. The flowers for the girls were delivered to the hotel early, which I felt was a good thing. They were very flexible in the days leading up to the wedding, involving location changes etc. Overall very happy with the quality flowers!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Emily, so sorry about the bouts. Even though we wire and tape them for security. they can be a tricky thing to pin on. If the pin is pushed through from the side and not down from top of the flower head the flower can break off the stem. I now include instructions on pinning. Thank you and I'm glad that everything else you where happy with.
  • amandaaok

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

4.2
      3.0

I loved my bouquets and end pieces for the aisle, but was disappointed by the centerpiece flowers...when we did the trial the faux flowers we used had bigger blooms and I was expecting bigger bloomed orchids in the centerpieces, and bigger clusters at thr bottom, since they were the only flowers being used...but instead the orchids used were very small. They were pretty but not what I envisioned and as the bride of course I saw them long after it was too late to make any adjustments. Still Sharon made it easy to work with her even though I live in CA and was planning from afar and everyone thought it was beautiful, no-one else realized the centerpieces weren't quite what I had expected!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Hi Amanda, I'm sorry that the size of the real orchids where disappointing, unfortunately they only come in one size. Thank you for your feedback. I'm currently trying to find a silk blue orchid that compares to the real ones to show my future brides.

4.2
      3.0

I'm really torn on this review. Some parts of our wedding flowers were stunning and perfect - but others fell below the mark. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, exactly what I asked for. The centerpieces and the flower girl basket were also perfect. I was disappointed in the bridesmaid bouquets, though. I had asked for pink tipped white roses, a "polished, uniform" look (no greenery), and got mixes of pink and white flowers with unopened buds. The wrapping was incorrect as well - blue with some navy sheer stuff, nothing like what I had imagined. My toss bouquet was just a bunch of carnations - we used roses for everything else in the wedding - it was almost like this was just what was left in the shop.
    I guess my advice is to print pictures of what exactly you want to ensure this doesn't happen to you.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Ashley, we would never just use what ever is" left over" in the cooler for any wedding. We use full size carnations in toss bouquets because they hold up well without a water source and can take alot of handling.Brides also like them because they are budget friendly.Sorry that the girls bouquets didn't meet your expectations. As a wedding designer I made a judgment call to add rose buds because you did not want filler or greens in the bouquets and they didn't look complete. We tried to use the dress material you provided and it was to thick for a seamless look so we layered satin and sheer to coordinate with the dress. My apologies again.