57 Reviews for Diane's Patisserie

Dessert Buffet (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
57 Diane's Patisserie Reviews

Amazing cake! Extremely delicious and best of all can be vegan!!! If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions definitely check this place out! The vegan cake is soooo good!! I am pumped for her to do my wedding cake! She just did my bridal shower cupcakes and they were a huge hit!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My Wife and I purchased our wedding cake through Diane after tasting some outstanding samples. The cake was a hit at the wedding as was mentioned by guests as being one of the best cakes they have ever had. We would without a doubt recommend Diane's cake services to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The ease we felt as we were planning our cake, Diane just made the process so great! Each layer was customized to the way we wanted. The cake came out beautiful, tasted wonderful! Just as I had envisioned. We cannot say enough! Everyone loved it! Delicious and moist lemon pound cake! I cannot wait to taste our anniversary top layer which we froze! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/4/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

Diane provided the cake for our wedding in Mt. Laurel, NJ and we could not be happier. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. All wedding cakes taste good, but Diane's tasted better than any other wedding cake I've ever had.

The cake selection process with Diane was very easy and Diane was very knowledgable on the different cake options for weddings. We strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Profile Picture Harshal, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Diane was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible & accommodating when it came to scheduling our tasting. We wanted flowers on our cake that were similar to those for our wedding and she was able to get them from the store and placed them perfectly on cake. She delivered it to the venue as scheduled. Our cake was more beautiful than I imagined it would be. And most importantly it was delicious and all our guest commented as such. We went with the lemon pound cake and raspberry filling with vanilla butter cream. The flavor was unbelievable. My husband and I are glad we went with Diane's Patisserie for our special day.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We called Dianne 2 weeks before our wedding day when we realized another baker was not going to be able to create what we wanted. She said “Sure, come over right now” and we met her at her home office within an hour. We knew in that first visit that we had found the creative, talented, professional baker we had been (frantically) looking for. Dianne understood our vision (steampunk themed) and was able to function as a creative COLLABORATOR to help us realize it! The creative process was a lot of fun and the final product looked and tasted amazing. Dianne was so accommodating at the last minute and her work speaks for itself. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Diane's Patisserie creates some of the best cakes I've ever tasted and they have excellent customer service. My wife has a severe food allergy and most cakes - especially wedding cakes - are made with ingredients that she cannot have. Diane was able to work around her allergy without any problem whatsoever and it didn't effect the texture or flavor of the cake at all. In fact, Diane made one fantastic lemon cake with berry filling - and I absolutely despise lemon flavored anything, so it is a testament to her skills. As if our experience couldn't get any more professional, Diane even called us a week before the wedding to check-in and see if we needed anything else. I will definitely be suggesting Diane's Patisserie to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was such a pleasure to work with Diane. We ordered a 5-tier French butter cream cake with two different fillings. The cake exceeded our expectations and was decorated beautifully. It was elegant with ivory tones and 12 cascading sugarpaste flowers, which perfectly matched our wedding theme. We had our own clay figure cake topper and Diane was able to accommodate this with no issues. As for the taste, it was incredible. The butter cream was not too sweet and the fillings were just enough to satisfy the taste buds. The cake itself was moist and delicious. Our guests could not get enough!

We would highly recommend Diane’s Patisserie to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Khen, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were extremely pleased with the cake that Diane’s la Patisserie created for our June 2017 wedding -- including the presentation and taste, as well as the excellent customer service. Before we had even started to think about cakes, Diane had thoughtfully delivered several samples to our venue, for us to try during our dinner tasting. The taste alone sold us. Working with Diane was a pleasure. She met with us for an hour, in the late evening, close to home, to explain our many options and help us figure out exactly the right cake for our reception. She put us extremely at ease and explained how we could save money by obtaining the appropriate decorations and providing them to her. Diane also followed up with us to make sure that everything was going to plan. On our wedding day, the cake arrived, as promised, exactly on time. We were confident that the result would be great, but the final product amazed us. The cake was exactly what we wanted, if not better, in terms of both exquisite presentation and delicious taste. All our guests loved it too. Although we also had an extensive Viennese table of deserts, most people chose the cake, which probably would have been enough on its own! We wholeheartedly recommend Diane’s la Patisserie to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Thank you for the great service and excellent cake!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Diane for our wedding cake was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Besides the cake being absolutely delicious (such a crowd pleaser!!), the process was seamless and stress-free. Diane helped us design a cake we couldn't even dream of in an enjoyable meeting. We enjoyed eating the leftovers in the weeks following the wedding and cannot wait to defrost the top layer for our anniversary!!

Profile Picture User6143269, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Kosher

Brides!!! If you want an awesome cake with a compassionate baker, I recommend Diane's Patisserie! I am from North Jersey and had a lot of traveling to do to make my wedding happen at the Mansion in Voorhies. Diane was so helpful with every step! She even had cake samples delivered to the Mansion when I had my final detail meeting because our schedules were conflicting! The cake came out beautiful and tasted amazing! Thank you Diane! You helped make our wedding perfect!

Mrs. Victoria Robinson (Potillo)

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Fantastic! We loved our cake from Diane's La Patisserie, and so did our guests! Our cake was included with our venue price and we had a choice of vendors but we chose Diane for the wonderful tasting cakes, her patience and professionalism, and the beautiful cakes that were works of art in themselves.

Diane met with us in the evening to accommodate our work schedules (thanks!), and was very helpful and patient with a couple who did not have a "vision" for their cake (or admittedly, any idea how to proceed). She showed us photos of cakes and helped us navigate the numerous options to create a cake that would be perfect for us, and she presented us with several delicious samples of cake and icing. We had a tough time deciding but, in the end, went with chocolate chip and marble for the lower layers and with lemon cake for the top tier. I highly recommend the lemon cake with buttercream. It was delicious and we received so many compliments on the cake (even to this day)! The cake not only tasted incredible but look amazing too!

Diane also took a special order of cupcakes for our two "birthday" guests (which she delivered with the cake) for a nominal fee. It was great!

I highly recommend Diane for her tasty cakes, patience, and professionalism. 5 Stars!

Profile Picture K, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Diane provided us with our wedding cake for our reception on June 26th. All of my guests are still raving about it, the flavor and appearance of the cake were amazing!
Thank you so much diane!
-Melissa Mooney

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I'm a guy, and my first thought when our venue The Mansion on Main Street informed us we could choose from three companies to make our cake was "Who cares...cake is cake". Little did I know lol. Diane blew us away with all the possible choices and flavors -- we went with a marble mocha and chocolate chip pound cakes and vanilla buttercream icing. It was PERFECT! Moist and delicious but not overly sweet. The only problem is everybody loved it so much the guests didn't want to leave us any to take home....the Maitre'D had to beat 'em off with a stick to make sure we got to take home the top layer. Please do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Diane before you sign with anyone else.... Brett and Lisa Nath 6/11/16

Profile Picture Brett, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Diane did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Despite only giving her a few photos and details to work with, she created just what we were looking for! The cake, with a pale blush ombré icing, looked too good to eat! The flavor was just as amazing as the day of our cake tasting and our guests had so many compliments to give! Diane helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We just met with Diane to taste and design our wedding cake she was a pleasure to work with and so accomadating and fun. The cakes were drlucious . We cannot wsit for her to make our wedding cake!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Diane's Patisserie make our wedding cake. Diane was super nice and really listened to what we wanted our cake to look like. We ended up having 3 tiers decorated with swirls and dots. Our florist also provided fresh flowers to accent the cake. It looked absolutely beautiful! Diane created exactly what we wanted! The cake itself was DELICIOUS! We had 2 tiers of vanilla and one tier of chocolate chip. We had SO many people come to us the night of and in the days following the wedding to tell us how delicious the cake was. I would highly recommend Diane's Patisserie for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture User5494815, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Hi Diane,
We cannot say enough about how wonderful you are. The cake was delicious and exactly what we wanted. The different flavor every layer had our guests wanting more than one piece. It was remarkable! Thank you so much for braving winter storm Jonas and getting our cake to The Westin not only on time but in perfect condition. We will forever be grateful for your work and dedication.
Juan and Kelly

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We met Diane at her office in Cherry Hill. She was very flexible and accommodating with our work schedules. Her office was elaborately decorated with a variety of cakes. She had a plethora of cakes, icings, and fillings for us to sample. We had already visited 3 other bakeries but something about her was warm and inviting. We showed her the picture of the idea for our cake. She nailed it. We had a vanilla pound cake with raspberry filling and a French vanilla buttercream icing. It was PERFECT. The cake was exactly as I wanted it to be! Diane was professional and courteous and was the only one who provided us with the leftovers from our sampling.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free

We would highly recommend using Diane's Patisserie. We had Diane make our wedding cake, and it was incredible. Everything about the process was simple. We wound up having a three-tiered cake. The only problem during the entire process was narrowing down what kind of cake to have. We especially appreciated the fact that each layer was a different kind of cake. Our bottom layer was traditional pound cake with vanilla filling. The middle layer was lemon pound cake with raspberry filling. The top was chocolate chip pound cake with chocolate filling (that is in our freezer at the moment, and I cannot wait to eat it). Each layer had French vanilla buttercream icing. We used a venue where Diane's was a preferred vendor, so we only had to pay for a few extras. We knew the cake was going to taste incredible the day of the wedding, but we were also beyond happy at how it looked. It was beautiful and looked exactly as Diane promised. It fit in with our color scheme perfectly. Diane is also very quick to respond to emails, which was extremely helpful (especially if you're an impatient perfectionist, as I am).

Profile Picture PJ, 10/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the taste, appearance, and integrity in product delivery. She states what she will do, and confirms desired details within the appointment and prior to drop off. There are no misunderstandings about what shall arrive on the event's day. We had a wedding day cake and a cultural ceremony cake the week before, and she delivered excellence with prompt timing both days. This owner is friendly and professional with high level of customer service. Call this bakery- you truly won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Diane's cakes are the best I've had in a long time. The way the flavors come together to create a "party in your mouth" is amazing. Diane is very open to your desires of your idea for your cake then she gives suggestions to take it to the next level. Her cakes are moist and not only look amazing but taste great as well. Appealing to both the eye and the taste buds!

Profile Picture Sharita, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Diane's patisserie is out of this world. What can I say that isn't positive?? From start to finish Diane had respectfully and with open arms invited us to help decide for a cake. With plenty of choices and options. I was able to show her a picture of what I wanted, I was nervous but she pulled it off. The taste the display the decor was all stunning! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4029373, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I first tried Diane’s cakes at a bridal show. I was hooked. Since we booked our wedding at the Mansion on Main Street, Diane’s was one of our options for cakes. I’m so glad we went with her. My husband and I didn’t want a cake that was overly sweet, to the point where we would start to get nauseous. The European buttercream was the perfect choice. The cake was soft and moist and the mocha filling was fluffy. Diane was so easy to work with and the final cake was amazing. Since we had a lot left over, my husband and I were able to eat some after coming home from the honeymoon and the cake tasted almost as good as the night of our wedding.

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews