Diana's Silk Flowers Reviews

21 | Grove City, OH

21 Reviews for Diana's Silk Flowers

21 Diana's Silk Flowers Reviews

Angela · Married on 08/26/2017

Diana was so amazing to work with. She helped my vision of what I wanted in my flowers happen. She is beyond the sweetest lady I have worked with and I'm very lucky to have been able to work with her. You can not beat her prices anywhere! I highly highly recommend her to everyone! :)

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Diana's Silk Flowers 1
    Diana's Silk Flowers 2
    Diana's Silk Flowers 3
    Diana's Silk Flowers 4

Diana's Silk Flowers's reply:

A GREAT COUPLE TO WORK WITH THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS AND LETTING ME BE A PART OF YOUR DAY DIANA

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Diana was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her prices were very affordable and I received so many compliments on my bouquet. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Diana's Silk Flowers's reply:

Thank you. It was fun to work with you ,call me when you need things for the house or a gift DIANA
  • I

Isabele · Married on 09/17/2016

I am so happy I found Diana!!! I went back in forth between real and silk, and I am so glad I found someone that could do my all my flowers for the wedding in silk at such an affordable price!!!!. She is amazing at what she does and helped me out so much! She listened to everything I asked for and helped me make my dream come true!!! I can't say enough about her!!! Will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are so glad we found Diana's Silk Flowers! We just couldn't see spending so much money on fresh flowers that would only last a couple of days, so we searched for silk flower options and this brought us to Diana's Silk Flowers, and her amazing selection of beautiful flowers and ideas. I knew I wanted bright colors and non-standard flowers so Diana looked through flower catalogs with us and allowed us to totally personalize the flowers for our wedding! She was always very prompt with her responses and kept us up to date every step of the way, which we loved. She was always professional, as well as very easy to talk with and discuss the ideas we had or what we needed, even last minute! We discussed the cost and timing up front, so there were no surprises and we had our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres ready exactly when promised. Everything turned out wonderful and the flowers really pop in all the pictures! We got so many comments from our guests on how beautiful and realistic they look! Diana definitely has a gift with flower arranging and design and we would recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you again Diana!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Diana's Silk Flowers 5
    Diana's Silk Flowers 6

THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS AND REVIEW .WORKING WITH YOU WAS A PLEASURE DIANA

Mrs · Married on 06/23/2013

She was awesome and the flowers were beautiful, wish I could attach a picture.

Eriny · Married on 05/26/2013

Very creative and friendly personality which makes wedding planning much easier and more fun

Kasey · Married on 10/13/2012

I couldn't be more ecstatic that I chose Diana to take care of my flowers for my wedding. The heart, dedication, and personal touch she puts into her work made me extremely happy I picked her. She didn't treat me like a customer, she treated me like family. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the corsages, everything was unique and perfect, just as I wanted. She blew away any expectations I could have imagined by incorporating my love of peacock feathers with my love of crazy colors! She impressed me at every appointment, she had listened to my requests and figured out how to make them even better. Her attention to detail is spot-on and doesn't need requested, it is just her work ethic. I don't have enough good things to say about her company and her as an individual. I couldn't have been more blessed with having Diana be a part of my special day, and making it even more special with her beautiful loving touch! Thank you!!!!!

• Chrissie

Chrissie · Married on 09/29/2012

Diana is 100% focused on helping you get the flower look you have in mind. She just wants you to be completely happy with your flowers and is willing to go the extra mile to help any way she can! She's extremely easy to work with, very flexible for scheduling appointments, and meticulous about her work! I would definitely recommend checking out what she can do for you! Thank you, Diana, for creating a beautiful bouquet for my wedding while staying within my budget!!

• Y

yvonne · Married on 09/22/2012

she was so wonderful and had my flowers ready at the shortest possible time. They were real beautiful and worth more than i paid for them. she is very attentive to your needs that everything comes out just how you want them. thanks diana silk flowers

Luci · Married on 05/30/2012

Diana did a fantastic job on my bouquets. So beautiful and detailed at such a great price. Couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Mindy · Married on 05/26/2012

Diana is very caring, helpful and considerate of your needs/wants, works with you so you can afford what you want or something just as wonderful for your budget.
    Thanks Diana
    Mindy

Arneda · Married on 03/25/2012

This was the best experience I have ever had with a vendor. I recommend her to the world.

Bobbie · Married on 06/04/2011

With limited time and funds available to me, Diana was the perfect person to come in contact with. I told her what I wanted and she made it happen, helping me stay within my budget and making sure my flowers were perfect and on time. Though my choices were simple, Diana made them beautiful. I even had a wreath that I needed done for a different occassion and she was more than willing and able to assist with that as well. If I am ever in any need of this type of service in the future, I will be calling her.

Katherine · Married on 05/08/2011

Diana did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful and finished quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers. They will be treasured always. Thanks Diana!!

Abby · Married on 08/21/2010

Diana did a wonderful job with my flowers! She is the reason everything ran so smoothly. She handled the set up and tear down and worked tirelessly to make sure everything looked amazing. Out of everyone I talked to she was not only the best value, but the most professional. She took time out of her busy schedule to accompany us to the floral shop and helped us select things. Her expertise and suggestions were right on. We throughly enjoyed working with her and have recommended her to several friends and family members.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2010

Diana was suggested to me, and I went and checked her out. She listened to what I wanted and was very helpful in telling me if things would work together or not. I was very pleased when the finished products were shown to me. Our budget wasn't very high, and she was honest and gave us realistic pricing. She really helped us stay in budget range. Diana really has an eye for putting arrangements together. She also really wants to please her customers. She will not let you "settle". She wants you to be amazed and pleased with the arrangements. I was very pleased and excited when I saw my flowers. It made me want the day of my wedding to come even faster! Thank You so much Diana!! We really appreciated everything!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2007

Diana's Silk Flowers did all the bouquets, centerpieces, and decor for our wedding. Everything was amazing! Many of our guests asked who did our flowers. We rented columns and some other items from Diana, everything was just so pretty. Diana came to our marriage/reception site the day before the wedding to set up, she didn't miss not one detial, right down to the rose pedals sprinkled on each table. Diana is friendly, professional, and flexible. Since her shop is out of her home, setting appointments with her was so easy as she is available evenings and weekends when many other shops are closed.

Thanks Diana!

Lexi · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana was always there for us and willing to work with our budget to get us the most beautiful flowers!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Diana's Silk Flowers's reply:

THIS WAS A EASY WEDDING YOU WERE GREAT AT RESPONDING WHEN I NEEDED TO REACH YOU .ON TIME AND FUN TO WORK WITH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS !!!! DIANA

Lydia · Married on 09/03/2016

I absolutely love the flowers I received, however, they are not what I asked for. Each time I went back there were new flowers in my basket. Everything worked out great, even though I didn't get exactly what I had originally wanted.

MaryBeth · Married on 10/08/2011

Diana is extremely easy to work with and get along with. She gives you exactly what you ask for!

Kris · Married on 09/29/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

When visiting I believe it would have been more helpful if we had some pictures of what we had in mind.