Diana Pand - Pianist For All Occasions Reviews

28 | Cumming, GA

28 Reviews for Diana Pand - Pianist For All Occasions

28 Diana Pand - Pianist For All Occasions Reviews

Michael · Married on 05/21/2016

I was planning a destination proposal at Olympic Centennial Park in Atlanta. Living in Michigan I needed someone I could rely on, and in the world we live in that sometimes can be no small feat. Diana ended up being the absolute best. She put my mind at ease and went above and beyond what a Pianist is asked to do and oversaw the whole proposal from set-up to tear down after my new fiance and I left. And I've yet to even mention how talented of a musician she is. Communication was perfect every step of the way throughout the planning process. I feel so lucky to have found her for this. Therefore, it is without hesitation I say that if you are even considering someone else for your event and Diana is available; do not be foolish. Diana is the best in her field and charges a very fair price. You will not be disappointed.

Ryan · Married on 05/20/2016

Diana was professional and astounding.

Diana made sure that the music was up to par and all the details were in order. I'm so glad I hired her!

Marji · Married on 10/31/2015

Diana was amazing. As I am sure you all know, wedding planning is crazy and hectic and can be overwhelming at times dealing with so many details. Diana was by far one of our easiest vendors. She was willing to drive down by my office to meet with me in person when my work schedule was too hectic to go far. I also had my heart set on a friend of mine singing a Johnnyswim song at our ceremony. Diana let me know that the music was not available for the song but that she would learn the song by ear. I thanked her but said i didn't want her to go to the trouble and tried to find another song with my friend. A few days later, Diana emailed me that she had learned the song by ear any way in case we wanted to use it. The song turned out so incredible and i could not believe how sweet of her that was! She really was amazing and incredibly reasonably priced for how talented she is. I highly recommend Diana.

Marissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Diana was soo great! Words cannot express how beautifully she played.
    I had one song on her list picked put, the others she had to buy sheet music for,
    and she performed them as if she had played them a thousand times.
    I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding, or any special event.
    Plus she traveled over 2 hours to come to our wedding!
    She was very sweet, and very professional.

Glenn · Married on 06/27/2015

Diana provided beautiful music throughout the ceremony, reception and dinner. Her repertoire was exactly what we requested. All of the guests and ourselves were delighted with the selections as well as her excellent piano technique. We would recommend Diana to anyone seeking piano music whether a wedding, as in our case, or other event.

Judy · Married on 06/13/2015

A pleasure to work with and 100% professional, both in her playing and her dealing with the details of the event. She went above and beyond the contracted time; many of those at the reception commented on the beauty of her playing. She added so much to our event. We are so grateful.

Hillary · Married on 05/03/2015

Diana is an outstanding musician! Her professionalism, flexibility, and kindness make her an absolute blessing to work with. She has been kind enough to play at multiple events my family has held, and each time we have been so pleased with her performances. She has extensive experience in performing, teaching, and accompaniment, and I could not imagine my wedding without her.

Michelle · Married on 04/18/2015

Diana did a fabulous job playing the piano for my wedding. She was professional, on time and super nice! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Loredana · Married on 03/29/2015

Diana Pand was our pianist for our wedding and she was fantastic! Honestly, she took away ALL my musical worries. I had no stress in regards to any musical piece. Diana was also in charge of a girls choir; a flower girls group choir and in addition I walked in to her playing the piano. As I walked down the aisle seeing my groom for the first time I wanted the music to keep playing forever.. she put her heart into the music and made the notes come alive. She is professional and courteous; she has a great attitude and on top of that she will work with you. She truly has an understanding heart and she works hard to make sure you are happy. You will NOT be disappointed and neither will your guests. I will definitely be using her again!

kristy · Married on 02/21/2015

The music was so soft and beautiful! I wish she could have played all day!

Stephanie · Married on 02/21/2015

Diana was absolutely wonderful to work with! She showed up early to practice with our violinist and our vocalist which put me at ease. She also learned a new song a week before my wedding when I wanted to change it!

I would recommend Diana to anyone!

Sharilyn · Married on 01/24/2015

Diana Pand is an exceptional pianist with great talent. I am so incredibly happy to happy to have chosen her for our wedding. I hope to be able to call on her services again in the near future. Thank you so much Diana!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

Diana's piano playing sounds magical. Having her play at my wedding made it complete.

• Y

Y · Married on 11/01/2014

Diana was very professional and I highly recommend her for your special events

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Diana Pand was wonderful to work with. Her pricing is very reasonable, she is extremely easy to get in contact with and played beautifully at my wedding. I would highly recommend her to any friend needing a pianist for a wedding or event.

Helen · Married on 04/05/2014

The music before and during the ceremony created the atmosphere we wanted for the wedding, and the music at the cocktail party before the reception helped set the tone for an upbeat and festive event.

Please in every way with the music and its presentation.

K · Married on 02/28/2014

Diana was a delight to work with from first inquiry through wedding reception. She was quick to respond to my many emails throughout the planning process and kept in touch with me as the date drew near, even letting me know the day of when she would arrive at the reception. She can play just about anything requested, and her selections to choose from are nearly endless. She also did not embellish in her playing so the songs were all enjoyable and recognizable. She played beautifully for us all evening, giving our wedding reception an elegant and relaxing atmosphere for all our guests.

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2013

I booked Ms. Diana Pand on very short notice as my pianist for my wedding. Diana quickly responded to my initial email requesting her service and she followed through on every point and aspect. She was wonderful! I provided her little direction, yet she was able to take control and deliver beautiful music for my wedding (beginning, during, and end). She is extremely talented! My husband kept talking about how beautiful the music was throughout the next day. I highly recommend her for your next big event. She is definitely gifted and a true professional.

Ana · Married on 05/03/2013

What a true professional! The music for my daughter's wedding could not have been better! Just perfect in every way! I would recommend without any hesitation.

I won ceremony music from Ms. Pand, and I hear that she was so low-key and flexible even though my wedding ended up starting 20 minutes late. I didn't even see her slip out the door. Her music was equally beautiful to her personal presentation. I'm glad I had her as one of my vendors. I absolutely recommend her. She even played John Legend... I think she can play anything as long as you give her time to find the music. Everything sounded so beautiful on the grand piano.

Katy · Married on 11/10/2012

We hired Diana to play during our reception cocktail hour and were impressed by her amazing talent. I had interviewed several pianists during the wedding planning process and found Diana to be exceedingly professional, organized, and flexible. She arrived exactly on time and played a beautiful arrangement of classical music including one special song request. One of my favorite wedding memories is of entering our cocktail reception to find all of our closest family and friends mingling while listening to Diana's beautiful music. I would highly recommend Diana to any bride for her professionalism and unbelievable musical aptitude.

Tina · Married on 04/28/2012

Diana was very easy to work with and the ceremony music was beautiful! The ceremony went very smoothly and then Diana played for the cocktail hour as well. Highly recommend!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2011

Thank you so much Diana for taking part in the "I-Do Thank You Wedding". My husband Christopher and I can not thank you enough for your graciousness and all of your hard work in providing the beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. The songs were absolutely breath taking! You are truly talented! Thank you so much for adding a new song to your selection list, just for our special day! I highly recommend any one who is in need of ceremony music for their wedding use Diana Pand! She is friendly, talented and has great customer service! Thank you so much, and a million more times! Love Always-- Amanda Farrell

Sandy · Married on 07/03/2010

Diana is very talented and professional. She did a great job performing at our wedding, she also offered great suggests to make our wedding a dream come true.