Diana Gordon Photography Reviews

Diana Gordon Photography 6
Diana Gordon Photography 7
  • Bethany

Bethany R · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommended! Diana is Great!!

Diana and Diana Gordon Photography were absolutely perfect for our wedding day! She really wants to get to know you and all about your special day – you’re not just a client but a friend. Diana makes sure to understand what is important to you and what you are looking for in terms of the photos that will forever remind you of your wedding day. She makes sure to capture everyone that is there to support you, the tiny details you spent forever planning, the special moments between you and your groom, and everything in between. I am so happy that Diana was able to be there with us from our engagement shoot through our sparkler exit on our wedding day. I wouldn’t have had it any other way and I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of a wedding photographer, or a photographer for any special occasion for that matter.

• Caitlin

Caitlin Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Job

Diana and her husband Daniel did a phenominal job photographing our wedding. They planned way ahead and stayed in contact with us all the time. We had filled out documents for them that definitely helped us plan for everything. Diana even helped us with our timeline so that everything ran super smoothly.

They showed up early to the venue and got everything set up and started super quickly. They split their time between each of the rooms and got so many amazing photos. Everyone is bragging about them. Also her pricing is very reasonable, even if she is traveling. My wedding was in Leesburg, VA and it was definitely a hike, but at an affordable cost.

I'll be having Diana take all my photos in the future!

McKenzie · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

I spent weeks trying to find the “right” wedding photographer and I couldn’t have been happier to come across Diana! She captured everything I could have dreamed of. Beautiful candid and portrait photos. Highly recommend her!

Diana Gordon Photography 8
    Diana Gordon Photography 13
    Diana Gordon Photography 14

Elijah · Married on 09/23/2018

Fantastic!

I can't say enough about Diana! From our first meeting covering questions about the process to the engagement shoot, and the day of, she was efficient, knowledgeable, and professional. Her experience shooting couples was very evident when we were doing the engagement session as she had us practice different poses so that things would go smoothly on our wedding day. Also, we had some heavy rain on our wedding day, and Diana selflessly got extra umbrellas in the rain and generally went above and beyond all that we had hoped for. She really captured the joy of our day. I would recommend Diana to anyone in a heartbeat!

Anna · Married on 06/02/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Diana Gordon Photography! She takes amazing photos and is incredibly easy and fun to work with! I am so pleased with how amazing Diana was not only on my wedding day but from the time we hired her!

Martha · Married on 05/06/2017

It has been two months since my daughters wedding at the Historic Hanover Courthouse and Hanover Tavern. Diana and Daniel did a wonderful job capturing all the important moments of the day. From the many happy tears of the maid of honor, the moves on the dance floor, or the most tender moments shared by the bride and groom Diana was there to capture it on film, and yet I don't remember ever noticing her at work.

Diana was full of surprises for the happy couple. She captured the brides dress hanging from a chandelier, something the bride did not see until her pictures arrived. She staged an impromptu photo shoot in a near by field, and she tackeled a rain filled day with ease.

I personally enjoyed working with Diana and Daniel on a surprise for the groom. I arranged a visit from Rodney the Ram the VCU mascot at the reception and Diana worked with me to make sure no part of the surprise was revealed and was captured on film. (Fun fact Daniel was a college mascot)

The best part of working with Diana is that two months later I still catch glimpses of my daughter's wedding on Face Book and in Diana's blog. It just warms my heart to see a couple so much in love and to have Diana's expertise to catch it and share it with the world.

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Diana was AMAZING! She did an excellent job for our wedding and the photos are flawless. If you are looking for someone to make you feel at ease with photos, she is your person. My husband cannot stand to have his photo taken and she was able to capture some amazing shots! I highly recommend Diana; she is easy going, fun, detail oriented, friendly, and you will be so pleased with the photos! They are GORGEOUS!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Diana is a wonderful photographer! She was our favorite wedding vendor - so thoughtful and so easy to work with. We highly recommend her! We hired her for engagement photos, the bridal portrait, and the wedding. One of the best decisions we made!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

We were so incredible lucky to have found Diana to be the photographer for our big day! Not only did she make everything super easy and stress free(so nice to have ONE thing that was stress free) but her and her husband, Daniel, went above and beyond for us as their clients! Our engagement pictures were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and everything I could ask for. We received a couple mock ups via email the next day and the full set not long after that. She is consistent and keeps in touch throughout the planning process. We even received a sweet note of encouragement in the mail. She was very professional and went out of her way to give us exactly what we wanted plus her additional personal touches, which exceeded our expectations. Have you ever met someone so passionate about their profession that they love every person they share it with? She is exactly that. She loves working with newly engaged couples and we could tell by the way she made us feel so special! Our wedding pictures were so incredible I cried when I saw them! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and for capturing the memories on our big day! We are so thankful!

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Two words: absolutely perfect!! She not only did our engagement sessions, bridal, and wedding day, but she was there through the whole planning process, giving me tips and advice! Diana was such a blessing and we couldn't have asked for more!

Diana (& her husband, Daniel) were amazing! Diana did our engagement photos and wedding photos as one package, and we couldn't have been happier with the results. She made us feel very comfortable and would always offer to go the extra mile to help us out. In the stress of planning for the wedding, she even drove out to meet us to scope out a location for the wedding party pictures after the ceremony. She was very organized and we knew we could count on her both professionally and personally. Diana even sent us little gifts along the way to help us spend time as a couple during wedding planning. She also sent us a wonderful thank you gift after the wedding, which really shows how much she cares for each of her clients. All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and we couldn't have asked for a better value for our money. The photos came out great, and we were given full access to the files very quickly after both sessions to use as we saw fit (printing save the dates on other websites, ordering photo books, etc). We highly recommend Diana!

Diana was absolutely fabulous to work with for our wedding, I can't say enough good things about her work. She kept in touch with me throughout the planning process and was very flexible to work with on the details of our wedding. For my bridal portraits and on our wedding day, Diana was so upbeat and organized throughout the entire process. She has a wonderful eye for different wedding shots and is so attentive to the couples with whom she works. I would highly recommend her- she is a very kind, easy going, and creative person. It is hard to pick which of her photos to frame because there are so many wonderful shots!

We absolutely loved having Diana photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding! The photos were wonderful and she is such a delight to work with! She is so kind and thoughtful as well. She really goes the extra mile to make sure the day is special and all of the meaningful moments are captured. She's amazing!