Diana Flores & Co Reviews

46 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

46 Reviews for Diana Flores & Co

Evelyn J. · Married on 04/25/2019

Our Wedding Photogropher

Diana and her photography crew were amazing. She had three other photographers with her to capture every angle ! We just got our wedding pictures back and they missed nothing. She was the best choice! She went above and beyond of my expectations. I just posted photos on social media and all of my family and friends are just obsessed on how beautifully done they are . It’s like reliving our best day ever ! Thank you diana and to her amazing crew !

Sent on 05/23/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Evelyn! we apreciatte a lo you trust in us to capture you special day! whis you the best!!!
  • Cecilia

Cecilia G. · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Experience!!

The photographers did an incredible job. They were very attentive to everything that we wanted and went above and beyond to get amazing photos of our special day. They also shot an unbelievable wedding video including views from a drone. Overall we had an incredible experience with them and would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Cecilia, we are very happy to hear about you! was a pleasure to be part of your special day! we keep in contact!

Diana · Married on 02/16/2019

Dream Team to capture every moment of your wedding day!!

Diana and her team are AMAZING!! From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day of our wedding we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you! Their experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives! They managed to capture all the great memories even those my husband and I missed. The quality of their work both photo and video are better than we ever imagined!! Beautiful pictures and an amazing video are memories we will cherish for ever thanks to Diana and her team!! Forever grateful for the humbling experience and amazing service.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Diana and Eric, was a pleasure to be your wedding photographers and Videographers! so happy to work for you! thank you very much for you emotive review, we apreciatte a lot!!
    We keep in contac!!

Diana Flores & Co.

Debbie · Married on 02/15/2019

Highly recommend - great work and value!

Diana and her team came recommended to us by our wedding planner/venue and I could not be more happy with their work. We had several guests compliment the photographers and videographers without even having seen any actual footage yet as they were constantly capturing great and creative shots without being in the way of the party. The entire crew was very professional and Diana was really great at directing and posing - with a day as big as your wedding day it is difficult to figure out who to trust to capture it accurately but I would highly recommend Diana Flores and her team. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Debbie, we really apreciatte your words!! we were so happy working for your and all the family that were part your big day!!
    Thank you!!!
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent Photos & Video

We loved her work. She knows how to take direction during an event. And is very creative with her shots.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Angie!!! I apreciatte a lot your message, was a pleasure to be your wedding photographer and my team your videographer. Thank you and wish you the best!
  • Sal

Sal L. · Married on 01/18/2019

Diana is the best Wedding Photographer in PV!

Diana is an absolutely amazing and talented photographer. She did our wedding in Puerto Vallarta and we could not be happier with her services. She is a true professional, very passionate about her work, yet very easy to work with. Even 2.5 after our wedding (married in 2016) she continued to be responsive and saved the day when we lost some pictures (she had them backed up - phew!). I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Salvador and Nathaly, thank you very much for your testimony!!! I'm happy that you are happy with my work!!
    Hugs from Puerto Vallarta!!!
  • I

Iulia V. · Married on 12/19/2018

Excellent experience!

My husband and I got married in Mexico in December and Diana Flores photographed our wedding. She and her crew were an absulite hoy to work with. She kept in touch with us before we got to Mexico which made it less stressful to us. She asked what we liked and what we didn’t like and she really listened to us. The wedding pictures turned amazing! She gave us plenty of time to get the pictures and have us a pre view a few days after the wedding. She also took time during the wedding to photograph the many families we had at the wedding and everyone really enjoyed that. I definitely recommend Diana Flores to anyone who is considering getting married and having some great pictures!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Iulia, thank you very much! we apreciatte that you take your time to writte your testimony! Not words to say how much I apreciatte!

Diana and Angel Flores

Jacqueline S. · Married on 12/08/2018

So happy with Diana Flores!

I had my wedding in Puerto Vallarta and I actually chose different vendors who were cheaper than Diana Flores. There was a mixup with the videographer I had selected and my resort placed me with Diana Flores instead. I couldn't be happier for this little mistake to happen.

I was amazed by how many cameras and videographers the Diana Flores team brought to my wedding. They made sure to capture every single moment, every special glance between my husband and I. They also caught the most incredible moments of our parents joyful reactions during our ceremony and reception. Moments I am so happy I can watch and treasure forever.

The team had no problem with my requests for guest interviews and well wishes -- and these came out far better than I could have imagined on the final video. I have to add, when I received my video, I did ask for some changes. I was delighted to get a warm and understanding response from Diana herself. She took care of every request with so much kindness, and our final video is just so incredibly special.

I wish we would have spent the extra money to reserve Diana Flores for the photography as well. My best advice to anyone planning their wedding -- it's worth the extra money! But also, take the time to review your expectations with your team. Make sure they are understanding and responsive to what you do/don't want in your photos and video. If I could do it over, I'd ask Diana Flores to do my photos AND video, and I'd tell them up front what angles I like and don't like, what moments I want them to look for, etc. I don't think you can go wrong with this incredible team. Their customer service is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! it's so great for us to hear all what you say about us, really that we do our best in order to our clients get what they expect, so your comments make us felt so happy! Thank you!

M. Sherr · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect wedding!

Diana and her team were spectacular to work with. They were incredibly professional and responsive. The pictures she took are amazing. I barely noticed she was at the wedding, but the proofs reveal she was everywhere, capturing everything important. She gave us a "sneak peek" of the pictures right after the wedding and we did not have to wait too long for the hundreds of amazing pictures she took. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Megan thank you very much for select me as your wedding photographer, your are very easy to work with and your family is so nice an kind! Thank you again!

Vivian · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommended! Such a talented photographer!

Diana did an amazing job capturing the beauty of our wedding! She captured the tears and laughter of the day. She is so detailed oriented, from straightening out a bowtie to fixing a strand of hair on my face. Small things like that really make a huge difference. It was very comfortable working with her and she made us feel so relaxed throughout the session. We wanted to take a lot of non-traditional silly wedding photos with my wedding party and guest and Diana was so accepting of that, whereas other photographers might find it weird. She said that the photos would be available in 15 days and wow, she sure kept that promise. With literally 1000 photos, we were so amazed at the speed of delivery. The photos were so natural, not over photoshopped at all. I highly recommend booking Diana Flores for your upcoming events!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Vivian was a pleasure to be your wedding photographer, was an amazing day, full of love, laugh and joy!
    Thank you!!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/19/2018

Rios Wedding Cruise

Hiring Diana Flores & Co for our wedding photographer was the best Decision we could of made. They where very respectful, professional, considerate and patient. They captured unforgettable moments with amazing quality still catered to our every move to make sure our special day was captured perfectly. I would Recommend Diana Flores & Co to capture anyone's special events They helped make our event even more special.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Mr. and Mrs Ríos, Thank you for select us as your wedding photographer and videographers!

Briana L. · Married on 06/26/2018

Awesome service, quality, and timeliness

I was very impressed with the quality of both our short and long wedding videos, as well as our photos. They were also completed very quickly and with all the songs and details we asked for. She even sent us some photos early per our request so we could show them at our reception in the U.S. a couple weeks after the wedding in Mexico. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Brianne and Jordan! was a pleasure be part of your wedding day!!!
    Hugs from Puerto Vallarta!!!

Briana L. · Married on 06/26/2018

Awesome service, quality, and timeliness

Sent on 01/22/2019

Natalie C. · Married on 06/15/2018

Top Notch Service

I got married last June in Puerto Vallarta and contacted Diana Flores & Co for my photos and video. Ever since I first emailed her, I received nothing but top notch service. Excellent customer service, super friendly team, and great quality! Every single photo came out AMAZING and the video is unreal!!! Totally recommended for anyone looking for top-notch service to capture your precious moments.
    (Recently I lost my wedding video, and they went above and beyond to send it to me again! I Can't thank them enough for that!)

Sent on 02/05/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you Nataly, you trust in us since the begging and we apreciatte that a lot! any thing that we can do, will be a pleasure!
    warms regards from Puerto Vallarta!
  • Taylor

Taylor F. · Married on 05/23/2018

The Best in the Business!

My husband and I were beyond pleased with the quality of Diana and her team's work. They went above and beyond all expectations we had. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area! Not only were they incredibly friendly and flexible, but they are the most talented photographers I've had the pleasure of working with. When it comes to pictures and memories you will cherish your whole life, they are the ones to trust to get the job done!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much for your priceless words!! we are very happy that you enjoy the work as we did when were doing!

Caci · Married on 04/18/2018

So talented and easy to work with!

We couldn’t be more pleased with the pictures and video they did! Everything turned out beautiful. They were able to capture everything we wanted and more. I would highly recommend them! Very talented five star service! Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very, very much for your comments! I really apreciatte you remmember me as I do, was a pleasure be with you that special day!!!

Carolina · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful experience with Diana Flores & Co

Diana and her team came highly recommended by our wedding planner and I must say that the experience was amazing! She worked with us in planning and creating a package that served all of our needs. So much of the planning happened over long distance communication and Diana was easy to contact and quick to respond. Do not hesitate to work with Diana and her team. They are professional and provide gorgeous photographs of your special day. What we appreciated most was their flexibility and how the whole team helped us feel at ease throughout. Thank you all again!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Carolina thank you for your nice words! Your wedding was so especial, because the love of the two of you! Thank you for select us as your wedding photographer and remember that you have friends here in Puerto Vallarta!
    Diana Flores and Family

Mayra · Married on 11/04/2017

Best Photography & Videography!

Diana was awesome!! Diana Flores & Co. was a pleasure to work with, she made us feel very comfortable and had many creative ideas. Our wedding pictures came out amazing! and she really captured the best moments in our wedding video. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! She was very kind and patient with us throughout the event. Thank you so much for making our special day so memorable!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thank you very much Mayra, was a pleasure to be your wedding Photographer and Videography!
    Hugs from Puerto Vallarta!

Jennelle · Married on 02/02/2017

Diana was fantastic! No one could have done a better job for my wedding! Perfect pictures , perfect video for my perfect day! Thankyou so much.

Diana was the number one biggest part of my wedding! She did the best job ever, sooo professional, sweet, kind and overall fantastic at what she does and a beautiful lady. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer / videographer! And now friend . Thankyou again for everything. Memories forever.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Jenelle thank you very much!!! we are friend now and I feel so happy for that! thank you for your friendship!
  • Denisse

Denisse P. · Married on 11/12/2016

#1 thing you see after the wedding

Diana's and artist!!!

We were so lucky to secure her crew to film our wedding!

My wife actually set up everything with Diana months before we came down from Cleveland, Ohio for our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, MX.

As you may know or may be just discovering, there are many things to arrange and plan for your wedding, many changes that you are going to make, vendors, locations, flowers...it's the biggest week of your life so far. After all of that planning, it's so much fun and overwhelming that afterwards it is almost impossible to remember what happened!

The last thing we wanted to worry about were the pictures...Diana made it so easy for us! Her crew was professional, they directed us where to go and what to do at every setting. Whether we were in the church, walking in to the reception or dancing on the dance floor...They are so talented and professional you don't even know they are filming half the time!

We never had to asked them to shoot this family, or get this band in the shot. They were already all over it, all of the time! We even had a drone follow our procession through the historical church and they actually captured

EVERYTHING!

ALL OF THE MUSIC

ALL OF THE DANCING

ALL OF THE LOVE!!

My wife and I felt like movie stars and we will never forget how awesome Diana's company and presence was. We have hours of professional videos and the best part I love was the little 5 minute video we received that had the montage of the entire event, beginning to end...I'm a guy, I never thought I would be showing my guy friends pictures of my wedding but this was sooo cool...I probably showed it a hundred times the first month we came back!

They were absolutely the right company and I am so happy my wife found them!

Thank you FOREVER Diane and BEST WISHES TO YOU AND WHAT YOU DID FOR US CAPTURED OUR MEMORIES FOREVER!!!

Let me make this easy, if you can secure Diana’s company to shoot your event. No need to look anywhere else. She has the best staff, you will be dazzled!!!

Denisse & Daniel Pierce

Sent on 01/31/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Wow Daniel and Denisse!!! I'm so happy and greatfully for your comment, thank you for your time writing, your memory and your kind, really I don't have words to express how I feld about your comment!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
    Diana Flores and Team
  • Glenn

Glenn C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and Experienced

I was slightly apprehensive booking an unknown photographer that i would not meet until the day of our wedding. We live in AZ and were married in Puerto Vallarta. I need not have worried. Diana was profesional from the start, answered all of my questions, guaranteed that i would own copyright etc,accepted our booking with a minimal ( 20%) deposit which made me feel more comfortable and most importantly did an absolutely amazing job on the day. I have just received over 500 photographs taken from two different camera's giving two different perspectives and they are superb. My wife and I could not be happier with Diana and her team and would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to hire and Competent, professional and very nice to deal with Photographer.
    Thank you Diana, really appreciate you and your team :-)

Sent on 10/21/2019

Diana Flores & Co's reply:

Thnak you Glenn and Linda! we are so happy that you like aour service and the pictures, that is the most important to us!!!
    Thank you again for your time writting this beautiful message for us!