DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 5
DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 6

Stephanie · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Kim and all the staff at the resort made us feel so special and comfortable and taken care of on our wedding day. Our dream wedding came true and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. We even planned our wedding from Iowa and never felt out of contact with the staff helping to plan our big day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 7
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 8
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 9
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 10

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2018

We just had our wedding at DiamondHead on May 20th and it was AMAZING! We worked with Kimberly and I could not have asked for a better person to work with. She is so kind, hard working and very responsive. She really made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. The day of, it was rainy and we were not sure if we were going to be able to have the ceremony outside on the beach but Kimberly made it happen! We moved the wedding up a little so we could beat the storm and it all worked out! I had so many of my guests come up to me through out the night and tell me how hard she was working to make sure we could have it outside. I could not have been more appreciative. Every part of my wedding planning experience was so amazing with her! I was not stressed out at all!!! That is an honest fact. The reception room was beautiful!! We were able to leave our stuff in the room for the night (it was a Sunday wedding) and the next day, she had everything packed up for us and brought it to our room. I did not have to do anything!! I would highly recommend DiamondHead and Kimberly to anyone that is looking for a venue on Ft. Myers Beach. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing Venue! Kimberly, Marcel and their staff were a total breeze to work with. They were so helpful and their experience really shined. The hotel was recently remodeled and the rooms are very nice and clean. The ballroom was beautiful. Even though it is a public beach they made it feel so private. I would recommend DiamondHead to anyone wanting a beach/destination wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 11
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 12

Jenny · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a fantastic experience using Diamondhead Resort & Spa for our May wedding. The majority of our wedding guests traveled from out of town so having a location that offered ceremony, reception and a place to stay made wedding planning easier. All of our guests loved the beauty of the rooms with a view of the water from every room. The staff at Diamondhead was very attentive and professional and made the day absolutely perfect setting up and taking down everything needed for the ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour on the terrace and reception in the ballroom. The reception area was beautifully decorated and the food was exceptional. The catering manager, Kimberly, was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive to our emails and phone calls and made all our ideas come together perfectly. She is very kind, professional and truly exceptional at her job and she made our wedding day flow without a glitch. I would highly recommend DiamondHead Resort & Spa to anyone looking for beautiful ceremony and reception venue.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

I would suggest DiamondHead for any wedding on the beach”

My mom chose DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel on Fort Myers Beach for our wedding. Now that we've had our wedding - I can honestly say, my mom hit it out of the park. I'm so glad she chose this hotel. Kimberly Gant is in charge of the events at the hotel - and she was available via email and phone ANY time I needed her. In the days leading up to the event - and on the day of the wedding, Kimberly was calm and professional - and handled everything with grace and kindness. I would suggest getting married at this hotel solely because of her. I also cannot say enough about the banquet manager, Marcel. He was as enthusiastic about our wedding as we were! He was there until it ended - making sure our guests were absolutely happy. (And, he worked the next morning at 7am!)

This hotel is perfect for a destination wedding.

More notes:
    Rooms are clean and they are all suites. You'll have plenty of room for kids, etc.
    Very clean pool - and excellent pool service.
    Always friendly bartenders at Cabanas.
    Good breakfast in Cleos. Very clean and friendly service too.
    Free wifi
    Free parking
    Great pool for families

Room Tip: Pick a gulf view!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

We had our reception on 4/30/2016 in the ballroom, Kimberly came up to our room with the luggage cart to get the center pieces we did, after my mom told her how we were thinking for them to look, Kimberly and marcel took it and ran with it-it turned out gorgeous. I am in a wheelchair and marcel had his staff cater to me getting my food, and drink etc( not that we got to eat much of it) they gave out our cake to everyone. At the end of the night we did a sparkler send off which marcel organized and had my 12 year old niece help him with it was awesome. We went back into ballroom to get my leg braces and the staff already packed everything up and took it to our room. Diamondhead beach resort is beautiful and all the staff is awesome, I couldn't recommend it any more. If your getting married on ft Myers beach, use diamondhead you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/19/2016

We stayed here for a quick honeymoon. It was amazing. When i booked i told them we were coming after our wedding. They gave us a perfect beach view suite on the 12th floor. It was everything that I wanted. We ordered room service the next morning for our first breakfast as Husband ans Wife!! Totally perfect. The front desk staff were super welcoming and very friendly.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Laura · Married on 05/01/2015

DiamondHead is an ideal venue. It has everything you will need for a destination wedding all in one. If you have more than 40 rooms needed make sure you have them book at least 4 months in advance rooms go fast even after season! I was back and fourth between Pink Shell and DiamondHead and am so happy that i went with DiamondHead. Johnny and Marcel are irreplaceable. They made my wedding weekend more perfect than i thought possible. My day weekend went off without a hitch and i owe it all to them. Thank you so much. You guys are the most accommodating and patient people i have encountered. I cannot tell you how much i appreciate all of the attention to detail, amazing service, and wonderful food. Randy and Matt at Cabanas are also amazing. They put up with a lot of rowdy people and did it well! I was not the easier bride to please but the team at DiamondHead went over and above all my expectations!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Grant · Married on 03/21/2015

The DiamondHead Resort and Spa was everything I imagined for my beautiful wedding day. My guests had a great time, the staff was attentive and helpful and everything went as planned. To top things off my floral and decorator Dream Occasions Studio made everything just as I imagined. I was also lucky to have one truly best photographers in Florida Alfredo from Couture Bridal Photography from Fort Lauderdale. So my day went without a hitch at the best venue for a wedding, that was decorated amazingly and I have the memories of my wedding day with amazing photography from the best in photography. I recommend the DiamondHead Resort and Spa, Dream Occasions Studio and Couture Bridal Photography for anyone planning a wedding in the Naples area and definitely Dream Occasions and Couture Bridal Photography for any wedding anywhere!

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • W

Wanda · Married on 02/20/2015

We had stayed at Diamondhead several times over the years, so when my daughter got engaged, she immediately knew she wanted to get married right there on DiamondHead's beautiful beach. I was a bit nervous about trying to plan a wedding "long-distance", but we contacted Johnny about a year out, and from that point on the process really couldn't have been much smoother. Throughout the planning stages, he was there to quickly answer any questions we had. He offered vendor referrals in all key categories, and all of those referrals were spot on. He even helped us with suggestions for our bachelorette/bachelor parties. The rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception went off without a hitch, and everything was beautiful! Couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Our entire cast of 66 guests -- many of them from England -- can't stop raving about what a great time they all had, and nobody wanted to go home. A big "Thank You" to Diamondhead, especially to Johnny, Kim, Marcel and the entire staff who helped make my daughter and son-in-law's wedding week events so beautiful and memorable!

With much appreciation,

Wanda Kailer (MOB)
    Samantha & Kieran Howarth (bride & groom)

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 11/22/2014

Johnny Michaud and his crew were amazing!! He made me feel very relaxed during the whole process and took care of everything and even answered my many many questions right away. I highly recommend Diamond Head!! My day was beautiful and amazing!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Jody · Married on 10/17/2014

This wedding was perfect thanks to Johnny, Marcel and the rest of the Diamondhead staff! From the time we checked in we had nothing but great service! The rehearsal and dinner were great and the wedding was a dream come true! I can not express how much we enjoyed our wedding it perfect! Everything was done for us and whatever we needed it was taken care of! Thanks again you guys were amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Simply amazing! The staff was wonderful and on top of everything. The food was absolutely delicious. My guests raved about my wedding, stating one of the best they have been to. Johnny and Marcel were on top of every detail and great to work with! It was Awesome!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Johnny and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Johnny and his staff were awesome!! They made our wedding spectacular!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We had our wedding at the Diamondhead and everything was perfect. The service at dinner as well as the bar was excellent. The food was top notch. Our reception in the ballroom had a great set up. Perfect location if you're looking to do a beach wedding. The staff at the Diamondhead is very attentive and will take great care of you.

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 05/24/2014

DiamondHead was absolutely wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding! Johnny and his staff were great and were so helpful. They made sure everything was perfect. They were super easy to work with and were very responsive.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Crystal · Married on 05/02/2014

I think everyone their is amazing and so nice. Thanks for all u did

Sent on 05/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2014

I can't even put into words how amazing our Wedding was at DiamondHead! They pulled out all the stops and gave me everything I asked for and more, flawless would be the best way to describe it. I have memories that will last me a life time and I'll never be able to fully express how thankful I am. Johnny was our go to man and he went above and beyond to make sure our special day went off without a hitch. Thank you to everyone involved in making our big day a possibility and one we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Eva · Married on 12/20/2013

Johnny, you were wonderful! Friendly and understanding, quick in responding to any and every question. Helpful in every way and most importantly - you managed to alleviate the stress such an event brings about and even turned the entire project into a fun-filled event where we didn't have to worry about a thing!
    And finally, Marcel who oversaw things in the evening, was great and charming and made me believe there are no problems! Thank you, Johnny! From all of us! If we ever renew our vows, we know where to go!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I got married on the beach at DiamondHead Resort and then had the following cocktail hour and reception in their ballroom. Johnny and Marcel were amazing throughout the entire way. If you had a question they had an answer. The newlywed room looks right over the ocean which is beautiful and you also get a nice surprise from the hotel when the wedding is over (so check your fridge!!)

Sent on 01/01/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/19/2013

We had our wedding at the Diamond Head Beach Resort and Johnny and Marcel were such a big help throughout the process. Anything that we needed help with they were always very helpful and made every opportunity possible to assist us. The resort was just amazing and the staff was all so helpful and friendly. Our family from Europe and other States also traveled to the resort and we all had such a great time relaxing at the resort. Words can't describe how great everything was for our big day. A big thanks to the Diamond Head staff and to Johnny and Marcel for everything. I just referred another couple to this resort for their wedding next year.

Sent on 05/22/2013

this resort was beautiful and the staff was fantastic .

Sent on 05/03/2013

Jason And Antoinette · Married on 03/27/2013

Johnny was a real pro in every way. We have recommend everyone we talk to to go and see him.

Sent on 09/01/2013