Diamond Rose Events Reviews

15 | Troy, MI

15 Reviews for Diamond Rose Events

C · Married on 08/06/2011

Excellent work and service!! Would use this company again.

LaQuanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Diamond Rose events was a total blessing to my husband and I. Yolonda was very attentive, professional and creative! She was not happy until we LOVED her design as simply liking it wasn't sufficient. Diamond Rose Events delivered products that exceeded our expectations! The work was breathtaking and we could not have been happier or more grateful for the work that was put into making our day beautiful. Our only qualm was the fact that we did not have extra money left in our budget to tip her! Diamond Rose Events is an amazing company that I will recommend to everyone and use for future events! If you are in need of top notch, quality, professional service; Diamond Rose is definitely the company! EVERYONE still speaks of how beautiful our arrangements and decor were and our wedding was nearly a month ago! Thank you once again for EVERYTHING!

Laura · Married on 07/16/2011

Yolanda and her team at Diamond Rose Events made my dreams come true. Everything I had visioned in my head came to life. Every little detail was perfect and i was so happy with the way my flowers, chair covers and all the other decorations looked. I highly recommend Diamond Rose Events to whom ever needs help planning and or decorating for their wedding. It was definately a big stress relief that Yolanda and her team took off of me. I had so many compliments from all my guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever seen. When you walked into the rec. room it would just take your breath away. Thank you Yolanda and her team for an amazing wedding experience.

Charity · Married on 02/19/2011

Diamond Rose Events provided me with the most gorgeous flowers at a very reasonable price. Yolanda was very professional and I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. She took my vision and made it a perfect reality!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2010

Diamond Rose Events far exceeded our expectations with the decor they provided for our wedding ceremony!!! It was such a beautiful presentation and it set the tone for our entire day!!! They are very professional and they went above and beyond to satisfy us as clients. Diamond Rose Events is the way to go!!

Sincerely,
    The Vickerson's

denise · Married on 05/16/2010

We found Diamond Roses services to beyond reproach. The overall concern to detail was most impressive. the creative aspect was refreshing we didnt have to micro manage every detail. we trusted their judgement

Aries · Married on 04/17/2010

I wish I could give Diamond Rose Events a 20.0 rating with 20 stars. I couldn't believe how they transformed the ordinary sanctuary at the church into a real fairy tale atmosphere! Not to mention it snowed on April 17th, but you know. Anything goes in fairy tales. The decorations was like nothing I've ever seen. Everything was unique to what we wanted for our day. All of the material used, decor down the aisle, crystals on everything, real flower petals, blue water...!!! EVERYTHING was quality!!! I wish the ceremony was like 3 hours so I could soak in everything. I really got that WOW factor I so desired. I highly...highly...highly reccommend using this company. I promise you, you will get exactly what you want and its affordable. Presentation...MAGNIFICIENT!!! Loved it! People are still talking about the decor from the ceremony and the decor at the reception 3 weeks later. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! (I'm going to call you to come decorate for my baby shower! LOL!)

Sent on 05/04/2010

Diamond Rose Events's reply:

Aries and Anthony, It was a pleasure serving you on your wedding day. Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We would "love" to do your baby shower. Enjoy your marriage!

Angela · Married on 11/28/2009

Diamond Rose Events provided a wonderful, quality service at a very competitive price. We were more than happy with the result of our wedding flowers, decorations and reception. Thank you Yulunda and team!

Keila · Married on 09/05/2009

Diamond Rose Events will meet any need that you have with the ability to work with a reasonable budget. You basically give them your price range and they will help you get the "look" that you want without you being in debt afterwards. They were very organized, punctual, and detailed.
    Diamond Rose Events will take any idea that you have and make it ten times better. I started out not liking flowers, when I was done, I absolutely loved them! Diamond Rose Events, has creative eyes for any desire that needs to be met. Their quantity & quality of work speaks volumes just within the first seconds upon appointment date. It was a real pleasure working with Diamond Rose Events. We started out with smiles and ended with smiles. Guests, family, & friends, left with treasured memories from our wedding.

Erika · Married on 06/19/2009

Everything was absolutely beautiful;fairy tale perfect!!!! Left everyone speechless!!!

Daralynn · Married on 04/04/2009

Yolanda was very detailed and understood completely what i was looking for in my wedding day! She thought about things that I couldn't even imagine and made my day perfect. Her eye for beautiful design and professionalism will continue to keep brides coming her way!

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2011

Diamond Rose Events made my wedding day very special! They were able to make possible what other florists could not! The price was right, and I would not have done it any other way! Diamond Rose Events are professional, creative, and great at what they do! Our wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful all the flowers were! I highly recommend Diamond Rose Events for you next upcoming event!

Shamico · Married on 04/25/2009

Decorations just as I expected. Flowers were great! Bouquet lasted quite a while. I still get compliments everytime anyone sees the pictures

Candace · Married on 01/09/2010

Yolanda & Shanta did a WONDERFUL!!!!! job on our wedding....We really hadnt decided to have a BIG wedding but they did such a great job and made our wedding look glamours..It was just Amazing.

• I

Katreece · Married on 08/15/2009

3.5

Diamond Rose Events was very professional. They took care of every concern that I had, so I was not stressed on that big day. The decorations were uniquely catered to me and my husband. The flowers were exotic, beautiful, and smelled incredible. Everyone was stunned when they entered the room because it was a perfect match to our Carribean wedding theme. It was wonderful because I was confident in the fact that Diamond Rose Events knew me, my taste, and what I wanted. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better decorating service for our reception. They took a longtime dream and made it a reality!!