Diamond Rental Reviews

danny wedding videogaphers
    rayetta

Sent on 07/09/2019

AVERI · Married on 08/18/2018

We recently used DIamond Rental for our wedding rentals and had a great experience! Nick at Diamond Rental helped us make sure we did not forget anything and answered every question we had. He also worked within our budget so that we could get the most for our money since weddings are so expensive. The rental furniture that we used was in great condition and was perfect for our wedding vision! I assume everything ran smoothly the day of because I got no frantic phone calls from my wedding coordinator. I would recommend this company for any wedding type rentals!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Aubrey · Married on 06/06/2015

I used diamond rental for my chiavari chairs for my wedding in Boise, ID. They came all looking perfect and were great to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • Mrs. Bauer-*$

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Diamond Rental for our rehearsal dinner. They provided tables, chairs, drink containers and tiki torches at a very reasonable price. My husband and I were both extremely happy with the level of service they provided. The office staff was awesome and very helpful with suggestions, and tips for the product they provided. The office staff also ordered the tiki torches from another of their locations so I could make sure the wine bottles I was using would fit. We even had to adjust our order and they did it no problem. The delivery drivers were very professional and called when they were on the way. I will be using their service again when I am in need of renting party supplies.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Tammie · Married on 07/31/2014

Diamond supplied our wedding linens.
    They kept the process simple and provided what we asked for on time and without stress or hassle. The linens were in great condition and without any signs or prior use.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/31/2013

Diamond was great to work with. Brooke really knew the look we were going for and made sure the delivery was on time, and decor was amazing. High quality service and high quality products. All the guests commented on how beautiful the reception was.

Sent on 09/25/2013

I rented my cake stand and some table linens from Diamond Rental. The process was simple and everyone I dealt with was very nice. Also, In comparison to other rental places I feel like they were the best value.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 08/20/2011

I would recommend this rental vendor to anyone. They were so flexible and easy to work with. My family has a strange request because we actually had 2 weddings within a few days of each other. We were able to keep the rentals for a fraction of the cost it would have been to do 2 separate rentals. They are awesome.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Julianne · Married on 07/01/2008

Loved their staff.Very capable of handling a big event.Their equipment all appeared new and very sturdy.Highly recommend renting from Diamond Rental!

Sent on 01/18/2010

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2007

Diamond rental is the only place I will ever use for any event I have now based on my FANTASTIC expierence with them. We rented a tent for my day, chairs, heaters, tables, linens and a roll out carpet to walk down for my isle. They even came out to fix the heaters when one blew a fuse at random. They were nothing but professional and helpful! I recommend them to anyone and everyone that I can! Thanks!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Meagan · Married on 12/16/2016

We rented some hot chocolate machines for our reception and loved the addition to our winter wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Diamond Rental's reply:

We have a large inventory of items that can easily add a welcome touch of comfort and elegance to any event. Than you for the great review and rating!

The products they have are all very nice

Sent on 10/08/2015

Theresa · Married on 08/16/2014

Easy pick up and drop off, and a great selection! Some items were a little higher priced when compared to other places, but the quality is great and they have a HUGE selection which helps you to get the exact look you are planning!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2013

We rented a sound system with mic from them for your entertainment. Diamond rental was professional and flexible with the rental. We were able to send someone to pick it up that morning and return it after the weekend for that one day, Saturday, charge. The system worked well except one speaker was blown but it still worked out well.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2012

Rented chairs for a really good price. Picked them up ourselves to cut costs and they were all ready to go when we got the there and the employee even loaded them in our truck for us! Great service for a great price!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 07/07/2012

Diamond Rental provided us with tents, tables/chairs, shepherd hooks. Everything was set up for us by very professional young men. Our only complaint was that a few of the tables that were delivered were dirty and the smaller tent was not the cleanest looking from the inside. But... they were kind enough to deliver in insert to cover the inside. The insert was delivered just hours before the ceremony but all in all... it worked out and they came through with what was promised.
    I would recommend them to anyone and Amie was the best to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2012

tyler · Married on 05/01/2010

Diamond Rental was great for renting a tent for out party after the wedding great and easy to deal with, not a great price but it was so easy!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Camie · Married on 07/14/2004

Diamond Rental was very good to work with. They had a lot of things to choose from and made the tables and tents look great!

Sent on 01/01/2008

The decorations were beautiful and I loved how it all looked. Brooke was great to work with, sometimes a little hard to get a hold of but otherwise fantastic. They were however, pretty expensive. Especially the labor. I ended up having to have my family set up the linens and tie sashes because we couldn't stomach all the money they wanted to just put table cloths on.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Autumn · Married on 12/16/2011

Diamond rental makes it so easy to rent what you need. We only needed to rent a tent along with linen for the tables and their prices were very good. We were impressed that they would come out to our home and make sure that the tent, lighting, and heating unit would work for what we needed it for. This was a big plus for us.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Katalina · Married on 06/16/2008

You will work with a great staff when you rent with Diamond Rental.They helped us set up our reception along with providing us with equipment.I was very pleased with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 03/06/2010

Angie · Married on 06/21/2007

Helped me get items at the last minute, great company.

Sent on 03/15/2008

We rented a number of items from Diamond Rental for our wedding, but what was really impressive was their work with decorating and lighting. I had a vision for a purple wedding with a lot of ceiling decorations and they brought it to life - in a ski lodge no less! Diamond Rental built a custom ceiling treatment for our dance floor, incorporating tulle and stars purchased in India by my family. The room was completely transformed and I was so happy with the final result. Definitely hire them for your lighting needs - Rusty (the lighting specialist) was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Molly · Married on 08/16/2008

Diamond Rental had all the tables and chairs we needed, along with table cloths, carpet, a fountain, an arch, and pretty much anything else we could think of! They delivered everything and picked it back up, it was great!

Sent on 08/25/2008