Diamond Leaf Jewelers Reviews

2 | Coralville, IA

2 Reviews for Diamond Leaf Jewelers

Alyssa Pragovich · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Best experience I have ever had at a jewelry store

Miriam was incredibly insightful and helpful. She helped me through the entire process of customizing, ordering, and insuring the engagement ring, and you could literally see the difference in the quality of her product versus the products of large chains under a microscope. She was very respectful of my budget and gave me options that fit my needs to the best of her ability.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/23/2021

The best ring-shopping experience!

My fiancé and I worked with Miriam to customize a ring, and she was absolutely phenomenal! Originally, we went in to look and get ideas. We were welcomed in and treated like old friends while we browsed. Miriam was very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable (of course!), and respectful of our budget. She also found amazing stone options within our budget that I wouldn't have expected! We didn't even bother going to another store to even look after seeing the craftsmanship and selection. I'm excited to go back and have the groom's ring made! Thanks Diamond Leaf!

Sent on 12/11/2018