Diamond H3 Ranch Reviews

Diamond H3 Ranch 4
Diamond H3 Ranch 5
Diamond H3 Ranch 6

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

This is a beautiful venue with both indoor and outdoor options. The staff was very helpful and responsive. We had a great wedding thanks to Rhonda.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Megan · Married on 06/09/2017

Loved Diamond H3 Ranch! Rhonda was so awesome to work with, and it is an absolutely beautiful venue and a great price as well! We absolutely loved our wedding and would recommend Diamond H3 Ranch to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved this wedding venue. It was absolutely gorgeous and the accommodations were perfect for what we were wanting for our wedding day. The only reason I have a 4.7 instead of a 5.0 is that I felt that the wedding coordinator was a little intense and I found myself worrying about what myself or my guests were doing wrong the entire day into the clean up process. Other than that, I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a rustic and elegant wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Our wedding coordinator and staff will attempt to be as available and visible as possible throughout the day of the event to the entire wedding party to serve their needs. We feel personal service is better served if the party sees us and we are readily available to them so they do not have to look for our staff. We review and use these ratings to make our service to our clients better and appreciate your input.
  • User6720951 · 2+ years ago

3.0

We were very satisfied with this vendor overall; however, I was not particularly fond of the owner scheduling a visitation for the venue while we were there preparing for the ceremony. In addition, I did not appreciate the venue's staff continuously trying to flag us down for a picture when we were trying to enjoy the wedding festivities and events. However, these things would not prevent me from recommending this venue to a friend.

Sent on 05/16/2016

3.5

The venue coordinators are very helpful and always available via phone call or text. The venue is a great space to get ready for the bridal party and the groomsman!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Diamond H3 Ranch's reply:

Thank you for review. We surely enjoyed working with you and your family.