Diamond Daughters INC Reviews

View more information

• Chris
    Chris J. Getting married on 03/13/2025

Amazing product !!

Amazing product !! she will love it so much
    Victoria R. Getting married on 07/27/2024

My gorgeous ring update!

I was so excited to share my ring with all my loved ones, it was absolutely gorgeous! Could not asked for better customer service. Everyone was so nice and had no problem answering any of the many questions that I had asked!
    Christine N. Getting married on 01/10/2024

Wonderful Experience

I fell in love with the jewelry from Diamond Daughters after watching Sophia Chang's vlogs. I decided to buy a piece for myself and I get compliments all the time when wearing it. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Shipping was fast and the packaging was so cute. I would highly recommend the Diamond Daughters and I will be purchasing from them again in the future without a doubt.
    Jordan T. Getting married on 07/22/2023

Jordan Turner

Amazing experience purchasing through this company! Kept in touch with me through the whole process and the Ring looks amazing! So glad I found this company!
    Taylarae W. Getting married on 12/17/2022

Absolutely amazing!

The Diamond Daughter are incredible!! They have great service and amazing products to choose from. They truly care about their customers and always go above and beyond! We bought my engagement ring from them and we can not wait to design our wedding bands!!
    Darlenna G. Getting married on 11/20/2022

Beautiful pieces

The family was able to set us up with consultation and answered all of our questions. They showed us styles though the phone and gave us ideas on designing our own ring. I can’t wait to get my engagement ring made!
  • Matt
    Matt H. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Amazing ring!

The moissanite is absolutely stunning and so sparkly! The ordering process was simple and all steps were clearly communicated the entire way. I would absolutely recommend the Diamond Daughters to anyone looking for an engagement ring - it is beautiful.
    Michaela L. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Diamond Daughters Ring

The ring was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! The customer service was so personal, attentive, and patient. Being part of the LGBT community ring shopping can be intimidating-but I was met with zero judgement and the utmost excitement for our day. I will recommend them to anyone I know!
    Michaela L. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Diamond Daughters Ring

• The
    The D. Getting married on 06/01/2022

Beautiful!

Was super fast and beautiful! They also were very accommodating to my needs as well as helping me find exactly what I wanted!
    Lauren R. Getting married on 05/27/2022

My dream engagement ring!

Diamond daughters has been absolutely amazing since day 1! My now fiancé and I did a virtual consultation with Sahar in May and she was the absolute sweetest. We already knew what style we wanted but she helped us pick out what kind of metal we wanted and the size as well! She even sent us pictures of the different sizes on her own hand since we happened to be the same size which was so helpful. After my fiancé and I got off of the call we both knew that I wouldn’t be very surprised with the ring I was getting because there was no way we’d get it anywhere else! While I wasn’t aware of it at the time, the shipping process went very quickly once my fiancé ordered the ring and it was sent in a super cute white box and a beautiful velvet looking ring box as well. I could not be happier with my ring, it’s just absolutely beautiful, so sparkly, and looks so classy and elegant. Diamond Daughters has been so kind and helpful from the begging and they make the most amazing rings. I could not recommend them anymore!
  • Maggie
    Maggie T. Getting married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely amazing!

LOVE LOVE LOVE my engagement ring! I told him the type of ring I wanted and he found the perfect one on Diamond Daughters! He has mentioned to me how great their customer service is - he loved being able to text with questions and even after purchasing, can get in contact with them super easy! This ring is to die for, and everything I could have ever dreamed of!
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra P. Getting married on 04/30/2022

A wonderful experience

Amazing service! My ring gets complimented every single time I am at work! The sparkle is immaculate and the meaning behind our story is priceless. At Diamond Daughters they made our ring shopping effortless and pressure free. The knowledge and selection is endless with the option of different stones, metals, and designs. We laid our eyes on the prototype of the ring I currently have and we instantly knew that we found the one we wanted! They even helped us design our ring that way it is more fitting for me and special. Thank you again ladies for making our dream ring!
    Ryan S. Getting married on 04/23/2022

Absolutely perfect

Let me just say to begin with, the customer service with DD is PHENOMENAL! They make sure your very well taken care of, know exactly what your purchasing and making everything so simple! The ring was FLAWLESS! The design, the cut, colors, everything was made to perfection and my fiancé absolutely loved it! 10/10 for DD!!
  • Nathaniel
    Nathaniel H. Getting married on 12/11/2021

Best Experience Ever!

By far the greatest and easier experience when shopping for an engagement ring. The Diamond Daughters are top notch and behind NO ONE. Come here for the best experience.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa A. Getting married on 12/04/2021

My dream ring 😍

I looooveeee my ring! It’s my dream ring and I’m so obsessed with it! I get compliments all the time! I love the great quality & sparkle! Would definitely recommend diamond daughters … and of course purchase again!
  • Michaela
    Michaela P. Getting married on 11/20/2021

More than just Jewelers—they are Family!

The Diamond Daughters are more than just jewelers after my experience with them—they are family!

They transformed my outdated engagement ring into something that I LOVE. Their communication throughout the entire experience was unmatched. They really listened in what I was looking for in a ring and created something even more beautiful than I anticipated! They show you every step along the way and the process is super quick! I get compliments on my ring all the time and recommend them to everyone!
  • Joshua
    Joshua D. Getting married on 10/04/2021

Great Customer Service

The whole experience was very pleasant, from the moment I first reached out to after I had received my ring. Diamond Daughter's was prompt, polite and very helpful! They were able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the whole process. The product itself was better than expected. I received pictures early on (which was also amazing!), but the pictures did not fully capture the beauty of the product. Thank you Diamond Daughters for helping me make my fiance the happiest girl in the world! I will be sure to use your services again and recommend you to my friends!
    Jenna M. Getting married on 09/25/2021

Engagement Ring

It's been 4 months since my fiancé proposed and I am still obsessed with my stunning engagement ring and catch myself always staring at it! These ladies made the ring buying process for my fiancé and I so easy and enjoyable! They do not push anything on you like other jewelers, instead they listen to what their clients want and give helpful recommendations when needed! Love these ladies and their high quality jewelry!
    Lauren S. Getting married on 09/18/2021

Could Not Be Happier With My Ring!

amazing experience and ring!!!
    Anzlett G. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Product

This company has such a beautiful brand that I hope to want day receive as my own ring. So beautiful and amazing detail.
  • Vivian
    Vivian Married on 08/15/2021

Stunning pieces!

My friends recommended me to check out Diamond Daughters for everyday pieces, and I'm so glad! Such stable pieces, perfect as gifts! Everything was absolutely stunning and memorable.
    Patrick K. Married on 08/06/2021

Samantha and Patrick

My girl loves her ring! Thank you for working with us. Legit customer service and communication skills on point. Impressed!
    Katherine I. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredible!

This is the ring I’ve always dreamed of and the Diamond Daughters made it a reality! They worked with my fiancé to create the most beautiful ring! He said the process was so smooth and easy. It’s been 3 weeks and I still can’t stop staring at my hand! The sparkle is incredible. I’m so happy with my Diamond Daughters ring!
  • Maci
    Maci G. Married on 07/24/2021

Maci Goddard

I absolutely love my engagement ring and wedding band! Diamond Daughters went above and beyond to make them both perfect!