Diamond Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

8 | Novi, MI

8 Reviews for Diamond Banquet and Conference Center

The Diamond Center is amazing! The cost is reasonable compared to many places out there especially for how beautiful it is. The staff was super patient and extremely helpful with the millions of questions I asked before booking. They cooperated with my dad to make the contract to fit exactly what we needed because the generalized contract was for bigger parties and events. They also respond to emails and phone calls quickly. The outdoor courtyard is perfect for the ceremony with the reception right inside. The Hyatt hotel is connected which was a huge selling point for me. What could be better than having everything all in one place? . My wedding is still months away but so far I am impressed and would recommend the Diamond Center to anyone.

**UPDATE**
    The Diamond Center exceeded my expectations throughout the whole process. Unfortunately my ceremony had to be moved inside because of rain; but the staff let me wait until the very last minute to decide. Everyone from the wedding coordinators to waitstaff were extremely helpful. I had many guests comment on the superb staff, the amazing dinner, and the overall atmosphere of my reception.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Chika · Married on 09/12/2015

Excellent!!! Courtney & Lauren made it a very wonderful experience for us and we are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at the diamond center in Novi!!! The service was immaculate. The dining experience was beyond my expectations. None of our guests were left hungry or unattended to. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this venue for your events. They are so welcoming and accommodating. It's unbelievable how smooth everything went on our special day, much thanks to them!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Where do I even begin…there are not enough words to describe how amazing this site and staff are. We just had our wedding here, and not only was it the best choice due to everything being under one room (ceremony, reception & hotel) but everything and everyone that came with it are truly the main reason why our special day/night was so successful and perfect! From the moment we put down our deposit for our wedding to be held on site, the staff was so accommodating and flexible. They made sure to meet all our needs and were more than happy to answer all of our questions and make sure everything was to our satisfaction. We knew from the beginning that we made the right choice in having our wedding here,.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Everything was flawless. Heather and Courtney are the best in the business and I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2014

The staff, the food and the venue were perfect for my daughter's rehearsal dinner, wedding and next day brunch. The team followed through with everything related to my daughter's wedding starting with pre-planning a year before the wedding. They were flexible and professional. I would definitely recommend The Suburban Collection Showplace!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

The Suburban Showplace is the most professional venue in town!! Wouldn't go anywhere else! The food is awesome, venue is beautiful and the hotel is attached to the Diamond Center! Why go elsewhere?

Sent on 07/09/2014

Our reception was beautiful. The staff was great, food was amazing.

Sent on 09/24/2015