Diamond Bridal Gallery Reviews

Diamond Bridal Gallery 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/20/2020

A Cinndella Moment

The appointment started on time, the representative were very thoughtful and patience. Willing to listen, recommended all styles, low to high cost gowns, newest to discontinue gowns and offer military discounts.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Diamond Bridal Gallery 8
    Diamond Bridal Gallery 9

Maddy Deleon · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Fun and Skilled

They go above and beyond to make sure you have THE dress. Their stylists are very intuitive and pick up on your vision very quick! They make it fun and make you feel like family! Wish I came here first!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Akuavi · Married on 08/31/2019

Really Great Dresses!!!

If you are ever in the Sacramento area you should check out this location. They are extremely helpful and the tailor is reasonably priced. I had been shopping all day for a dress at some of the nicest places in Sacramento when we decided to vivid this store in the suburbs. I found “The One”. I loved it and my. Other was in tears.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Diamond Bridal Gallery 10
    Diamond Bridal Gallery 11

Camille · Married on 04/27/2019

Save yourself the trouble, ladies, and go to Diamond Bridal Gallery first--especially if you're on a budget. I went to three other stores before this one, and I left dissatisfied after every one. La Soie didn't show me anything in my $1000 budget. Not a single gown. The Bridal Box also had only four or five dresses I could try within my budget, and I ended up falling in love with one that I couldn't afford. David's Bridal had plenty of dresses, but after trying on boutique gowns, they just looked and felt cheaper in comparison. Don't get me wrong: all of these places had pretty good service. They just didn't have a dress I loved that I could also afford.

I was a little apprehensive when we drove up to Diamond Bridal because it's in an older shopping center. Don't let the outside discourage you, though! When I went inside, they had great selection, and my mom and I had the run of the whole store. Maria was careful to show us gowns in only our price range, and I ended up taking seven or eight gowns to the dressing room. She helped me in and out of every single dress. It's the store's policy to take extra special care of their sample dresses in case they want to sell them later (this was not the case with La Soie; I could only afford sample dresses there and all of them required extensive cleaning and repair). I knew I'd found the dress as soon as Maria zipped me up. It ended up being a Rosa Clara gown originally sold for $2500.00. Because it was part of their sample sale, we bought the dress for a fourth of the price, and because the store took such good care of it, the dress was in exceptionally good shape.

I left telling my mom that we should have just come to Diamond Bridal Gallery first. We would have saved so much time and gas. So if you have the same $1000 budget I had, please, please, please go here first.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • User6495471 · 1+ year ago

I have been to many bridal shops in the Sacramento (916) area. Diamond Bridal Gallery is a hidden little gem, that isn't so little on the inside.
    They have plenty of order gowns and plenty of off the rack gowns. The prices are fair, they work with you and your budget.
    The girls here are nothing but sweet, once you walk in you feel as if you have joined a family.
    This shop also does invitations which is amazing to actually go in and physically see and touch the invites.
    These girls love what they do and it shows!
    I would recommend this shop to anyone who loves a relaxed, professional, sweet atmosphere.
    Thank You Diamond Bridal Gallery for helping me with all my wedding stuff and also giving great advice and making me feel not like a customer but a true bride that is apart of your family!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2016

These ladies were so fun to work with and so helpful! You can tell they truly care about you and your big day rather than just making a profit. They pay attention to whether or not you like something, they listen, they give helpful tips, and most importantly they make this stressful time feel like a breeze! I would definitely recommend anyone to go here!

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Very friendly and kind! Great dress selection! I will definitely recommend to all my friends and family!!! The girls were absolutely amazing with helping me select my dress and with all my alterations!

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • User6551969 · 2+ years ago

After a long search or a perfect wedding gown I came across this little boutique! It's about 15 min from my house and I never knew about it! As soon as I came in I was greeted with worm smiles! They told me I can pick up dresses, which in other stores that was not the case! I tried on about 5 gowns, and my last one was the one! I fell in love that moment! Just the whole experience was amazing! They truly know how to make a bride fell extra special! I would recommend this place to any bride to be!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Katy · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank you so much Diamond Bridal for helping me to find the perfect gown for my wedding. It was my first store I went into and I was impressed with the variety of dresses they had to offer. I was most impressed with the alterations department. They did an amazing work on my dress and were so wonderful during both my fittings.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Diamond Bridal. The ladies that helped me were fabulous-very kind, exceptional customer service-skills-they provided me with some insight to what wedding invitations we should go with. We loved the invites and so did many of our guests. They have some beautiful wedding dresses, too, but I was impressed that they also make/sell great wedding invitations! I highly recommend checking their awesome bridal store out-whether for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, or wedding or bridal shower invites!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kristine · Married on 04/30/2016

Very helpful in my search for the perfect dress.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Keyla · Married on 04/17/2016

I got married in April of this year and this was the first bridal shop I came to because I was recommended by a friend. I must say I am so so pleased with the service I received. They're so helpful and sweet and they are all genuine people who truly want to help you find the dress of your dreams. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

Diamond Bridal Gallery was the first place I went to find a dress. I'm so glad it was the first place because Seniya was so nice and she helped me find the dress of my dreams not to mention the dress was much cheaper than I had expected! I highly recommend any bride who is looking for a gorgeous gown to make time to go Diamond Bridal Gallery, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2014

I really loved this place. The ladies were AMAZING. Price was phenomenal. I purchased my dress & veil from this location.... the dress came in sooner than expected, the cost for alterations was the cheapest quote I found in town, the availability for appointments would fit any busy brides schedule... I would recommend this place to any and all brides/bridesmaids. I will definitely come back for dresses for future special occasions!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/20/2014

Sonya is the one helping me. She is wonderful! Felt very welcomed the first time I came in. Helped me and my bridemaids for almost two hours. It was exactly the way I imagined my first dress fitting to be. They are all very professional and I would recommend for anyone wanting a beautiful dress!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jacky · Married on 05/25/2014

Diamond bridal was great from the time I walked in. I got lucky enough to show up when no one was there so we had the whole place to ourselves. My dress was the last I tried on and I wouldn't have tried it on had Seniya not pulled it off the mannequin. She sure nailed it.

My dress was beautifully altered and they were so understanding and wonderful with my mom's custom dress/alterations as well. They were great with fixing my veil to fit my specific needs, even though I made multiple changes.

I have recommended them to my friends who are engaged to be married and will continue to recommend them in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Diamond Bridal Gallery was absolutely wonderful in helping me find "THE ONE"...my wedding dress! They were so welcoming and inviting for starters. They really care about what it is that the bride is looking for in a dress and do their best to pull a good variety from the floor. They were so patient with me and my party, and we never once felt like they were trying to make a sale. They were full of so much information and little tid bits about the wedding day and the dress that I never thought of or would have never crossed my mind. All in all, they were very helpful, patient, and have a great selection. Not to mention their prices are the best for a good quality dress. I will recommend this place over and over again! Thanks Diamond Bridal Gallery!

Sent on 06/11/2014

The girls here are so kind and helpful. I appreciate their expertise and patience in helping me find the perfect dress!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

She was great, helped me find exactly what i was looking for.

Sent on 07/06/2013

I enjoyed my trip to Bridal shop they were very helpful and and willing to find exactly what i wanted.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kaylee · Married on 07/19/2013

Seniya and the staff at Diamond Bridal are absolutely amazing! I knew what dress I wanted but they didn't have it in stock at the time for me to try it on, so they let me wait until the dress came in to pick out my veil and hair piece. Everything was absolutely perfect I would send everyone there way!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Ksenya did such a wonderful job working with me. Their alterations team is very professional too. Thank you Diamond Bridal Gallery! -Diana

Sent on 08/24/2013

Great staff and service. Ksenya was very helpful. Found my perfect dress there, all the alterations and everything else was done perfectly and on time.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Laura · Married on 03/09/2013

I found my wedding dress with Seniya's help. It was exactly what I wanted and she was wonderful. I cannot wait to wear my gown. Seniya provided great suggestions, one-on-one, personal attention and helped me find "the dress" and kept me in my budget. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2012

lugenia · Married on 03/02/2013

I looked everywhere for a wedding dress,I walked into Diamond bridal gallery and seen the dress of my dreams. I loved my wedding dress it made my moment eevn more special. They service was great I love everything about the stroe and the people that work there.

Sent on 08/20/2013