13 Reviews for Dia Meraz Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Matted Prints (1)
13 Dia Meraz Photography Reviews

Dia and Michael were amazing! Ours was a small intimate wedding and they were so accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend Dia Meraz Photography! They really made our day special, even when our teenage daughter developed an "attitude" they handled everything with poise and grace! They quickly had our pictures ready to view on-line and their web site is so easy to use. We were completely blown away with the photographs, Michael and Dia completely exceeded our expectations. I cannot say enough great things about Dia Meraz Photography! You must hire them for your event!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dia and Mike were very accommodating and so nice to work with! We enjoyed the photo shoot and are happy with the results.

Profile Picture L, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dia was professional, on time and lovely to have at the wedding. So glad we found her! Thanks for everything you do!

Profile Picture M , 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with Dia's work, and she was also very personable, which was huge for us, as our wedding was very intimate (17 people). We'd feel confident in recommending Dia to anyone seeking photography services.

Profile Picture M, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dia and Michael photographed my husband's retirement from the Marine Corps ceremony. I gave them extremely short notice; their response was expeditious and very understanding. The pictures turned out so beautiful; my husband and I were both so happy with how everything turned out. I enjoyed working with Dia and her husband and highly recommend them to anyone needing a photographer. They were wonderful.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Dia! My husband reached out to her and from the get-go she was friendly and responsive in her notes and texts to both of us. We received a lot of form letters, but not from Dia. She tailored her response to our needs. Her prices were better than competitive. She was offering more for less and very graciously treated our small request as if we had asked her to cover an event for a week. Prior to our courthouse wedding in Santa Barbara, she called to ask for our wishes and ideas. She drove a distance to meet us, was early and scoping out the changing light when we ran into her, was well prepared with an assistant. That day, she was so generous and creative in including as many poses and scenes as we could across the distance of several bldgs in our time frame. She had a broad, open-minded and collaborative approach. Not only is she a great photographer, she is sweet and super fun to be around. You will enjoy her!! She is an Energizer bunny of positivity and light. Every bride and groom should be so blessed. We will have a delayed reception and will absolutely want to tap her for that. We were thrilled with the finals that she sent to us less than a week after the wedding. Great quality, beautiful lighting, variety, some fun spontaneous ones thrown in. Highly recommended!

Photos
Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

“The morning of my wedding, I received a phone call that my original photographer was in the hospital. I a m grateful that Dia was available and took on my wedding last minute. She did a wonderful job and we are so excited at the quality of our pictures. Plus, she was super quick getting them online!! She's amazing!”

I booked her through The Pros!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Matted Prints

Dia was AMAZING! My husband and I loved working with her and our bridal party had a blast during our photo session as well. She was professional and fun to work with. She gave just the right amount of artistic input while still allowing us to be ourselves and make suggestions. She was great at listening to our expectations/wishes and executed them very well. We just got our pictures back and they all turned out so beautifully! We would recommend Dia to any of our friends and family who may be looking for a photographer. Thanks, Dia!

Profile Picture LATTERLY, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dia was AMAZING! My husband and I loved working with her and our bridal party had a blast during our photo session as well. She was professional and gave just the right amount of artistic input while still allowing us to be ourselves and make suggestions. She was great at listening to our expectations/wishes and executed them very well. We just got access to view the pictures online and they all turned out so beautifully! We would recommend Dia to any of our friends and family who may be looking for a photographer. Thanks, Dia!

Profile Picture Latterly, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dia does a great job of listening to what you want! She is very easy to get a hold of and was always quick to respond to any questions. She was very fun to work with and got beautiful shots that perfectly captured my wedding day. She also got the edited shots to us very quickly which was wonderful.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the pictures of our special day. Dia captured the day perfectly and made everyone feel so at ease the entire time. She has such an eye for detail and takes tremendous pride in her work. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photography experience.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my wife and I look back at our wedding day, we both agree that our Photographer Dia was a blessing in every way. Nervous Bride and Groom, wedding party and even new in-laws were all put at ease with her professionalism and quick witted charm. Her hard work and eye for perfection has made our pictures a beautiful reminder of our fairy tale day.

I would recommend her for anyone who is serious about having beautiful portraits of their day to be the most timeless reminders of their wedding.

Profile Picture Don, 5/11/14, 1 Review