DG Cakes LLC Reviews

18 | Falls Church, VA

18 Reviews for DG Cakes LLC

Dijana · Married on 02/13/2016

DG Cakes is far best cake bakery then any in the area. There cakes taste delicious, no matter what flavor you pick, and they do have soooo many different options. Cakes are way different then any cakes that you ever tried. European style makes them completely different then any others.
    It is such a pleasure working with Dijana. She is an amazing person and extremely creative and talented. Her cakes not only tastes great, but they look amazing, for any occasion. I did work with her in a few occasions (weddings, my son birthdays....) and every time she got only perfect comments.
    I would refer Dijana and DG Cakes to anyone at any time!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Jasna · Married on 02/14/2012

DG Cakes delivered beyond any bride's dream. We came to DG Cake with a proposal that was impossible to accomplish. Bride is alergic to dairy so the cake had to be dairy free and the photograph of the cake to make was from a cover of a wedding magazine. We also asked for extra decor of flowers. The cake was AMAZIN!!! Better looking than any photo in a magazine. Evrybody was at awe!!! The delicacy of flower design on the cake was immaculate. Furthermore, the cake was the most tasteful cake we ever had. You will not be dissapointed!!!
    Jasna & Mark

Sent on 03/08/2012

Aida · event on 01/19/2012

I have enjoyed ordering cakes, cookies and pastries from Dijana for family and professional events. She baked for my kids b-day, my friend's baby-shower, several office parties and the 60th anniversary celebration of the organization I work for. I am not a big decorations person, although her decorations are great. It's the taste of her cakes that I enjoyed and everybody who tried them. They are fresh, rich and not suggary. When she made egg-less, nut-less cake for my kids class (as many kids are alergic to eggs and nuts), I did not know what to expect. But the cake was splendid. Everybody loved it. I personally like nutela cake the best. She is open to suggestions, can improvise and create new stuff that tastes delicios. Her decorations are great too. Kids love yellow b-day cakes. She had my organizations logo on the 60th anniversary cake. It was a great success.

Alex5 · event on 01/08/2012

I had an honor to order and taste several DG cakes and I can only say that this cake shop is truly AMAZING!! Cakes look like a piece of art and taste is so unique and special that your guests will talk about it for months. I like Dijana’s attention to details and her kindness. She makes all Bday cakes for my family and I can highly recommend DG Cakes to anyone.

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • User2194522 · event on 01/07/2012

I already order several cakes for different occasions. They were the most delicious cake we ever got. The decorations were fantastic! Everything perfect!

Sent on 01/25/2012

ben · event on 12/23/2011

We had a German chocolate with hazelnuts. Fantastic. Ms Dijana was great to work with. She was friendly, timely, and delivered on her promises. You gotta check out DG cakes. It is the real deal people!!

Sent on 02/04/2012

dejan · event on 12/21/2011

Personalized service with attention to detail. Dijana will make you the best homemade cake you ever had with amazing decorations and taste to die for!
    I highly recommend them!

• mostar2009

Gorana · event on 10/15/2011

DG Cakes (and owner Dijana Zaric) are simply wonderful! She is super creative, and will help you achieve the cake of your dreams! But not only will all your guests be amazed by the appearance of the cake - they will really never stop complimenting the taste! Simply delicious! I wholeheartedly recommend DG Cakes for all your events.

Dijana · event on 10/01/2011

I'm not sure if we were more pleased with the look or the taste. It was extremely important for us to have the best possible cake for our son's first birthday and that's exactly what we got. The person we ordered the cake from was extremely pleasant, she even delivered the cake herself just before the party started and the guests arrived, since she wanted to make sure nothing happens to the cake. I would highly recommended DG cakes to everybody and as a matter of fact have recommended her to all of my friends. I plan to order cakes from them for every occasion in the future.

Puring · Married on 07/16/2011

DG Cakes was refferred to us by a close friend of mine and I must say they were really great to work with!! If I had any changes or any questions I would get an answer if not on the same day, the very next day and I DID HAVE so many changes with how I wanted my cake to look, how many people it would serve and even the flavor of the cakes... even up to a week before my wedding and I didn't have any problems. She was truly amazing and made my day truly special, the cake I invisioned she pulled off to the last detail!!! Our cake did not just look beautiful it also tasted amazing!! They have so many cake flavors to choose from, we couldn't choose because they were all so delicious! I would recommend DG Cakes to anyone for their special or any occasion as a matter fact!!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Snezana · event on 07/09/2011

Extraordinary quality, unforgettable taste! Our guests love Dijana's cakes.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Natasha · Married on 06/05/2011

I was the luckiest bride in DC to have DG Cakes LLC make my wedding cake. I was swamped with other obligations around the wedding, and had a little time to test different vendors. DG Cakes was recommended by my mom, and I cannot say enough how great of an experience this was. Customer Service was a huge +, the cake was of a superior quality, plus Dijana was very helpful and above all she turns baking into a piece of art:). I ordered three different flavors: one layer with fresh strawberries, second layer was a famous Milka cake inspired by Milka chocolate, and third a hazelnut cake. Guest loved it! The cake was lovely decorated in 46 pink roses and white lace. The top layer resembled my bouquet. I initially thought roses were real, until I tasted one…Amazing! My cake exceeded the size I paid for, and all my expectations. Thank you DG Cakes for making my day even more special, and for sure, in the future, I will be back for birthday cakes and “showers”.

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • User2192835 · event on 04/30/2011

The design was not only beautiful more importantly - - the cake was yummy!!!

• User2193722 · event on 01/27/2011

I had the opportunity to order their cakes for many occasions and each time i was more then pleasantly surprised with quality, flavour and decoration. They are very affordable and delivery was always on time. You get a great piece of art that makes you proud and your guests "wow". Their service meets all of my expectations and I will continue to use them for the future events.

• Y

Yelena · Married on 09/18/2010

DG Cakes LLC provided exceptional service from initial consultation to my wedding day. I'd heard of DG Cakes through friend of mine, who used them on multiple ovations. When I finally met Dijana, she was a delight, and she ensured that I had one less thing to worry about on the day. Dijana was so enthusiastic and made me feel very special. She had loads of creative ideas and the cake really stood out. The cake was simply stunning. It was a pleasure having Dijana to make our wedding cake and it looked and tasted fantastic. I would wholeheartedly recommend DG Cakes!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Jelena · Married on 04/10/2010

DG Cakes are wonderful and they really made my wedding day memorable. I spent numerous days and hours flipping through yellow pages, wedding magazines and Google ads, talking on the phone with dozens of cake companies, until a fried recommended DG Cakes. When I talked to this vendor, I only had a vague idea about the cake I was looking for. DG Cakes helped me shape my vision, and they took great attention to design and color matching. I couldn't had been happier with the results. Everyone at the event was WOW-ed! D&G uses only the best quality ingredients and European tradition of quality cake making. Their cakes not only look like a fairy tale-they taste like heaven!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Snezana · Married on 07/12/2009

Our wedding cakes were amaizing. Rich texure of a good quality European recepie. We had guests calling next day and asking if there was any left :-) Dijana was very creative and responsive to our ideas. Price was very reasonable, especially considering quaility of ingrediants.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Vanja & Darko · Married on 05/25/2009

Dijana from DG Cakes is a dream to work with! Her original design ideas stylishly translated into a fantastic cake that was the perfect culmination to our wedding celebration. We felt like our guests deserved the best and DG Cakes provided it - not only did the cake look gorgeous but it also had everyone raving about its quality. Dijana was extremely flexible and accommodating, and it is obvious she has plenty of experience and an undeniable talent. We highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2011