DFW Mobile DJ's Reviews

9 | McKinney, TX

9 Reviews for DFW Mobile DJ's

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2013

We had DJ Rey and he was amazing! Since we live out of state he made sure to keep in contact with us and the first call he really made the effort to get to know us and what we wanted! Rey made sure the reception ran smoothly and was able to get everyone out of their seats! Our guests keep telling us it was one of the best parties they had been to in a long time. We really enjoyed ourselves as well and he made sure to facilitate my special request for my cousin to sin. He went above and beyond to help make everything perfect for us! Thanks DJ Rey!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Ray was the best DJ we could have ever wished for at our wedding and reception. We had the entire place on the dance floor all night long with the variety of music he played. The suggestions he made during the planning made everything go flawlessly and he still was able to get in all the songs we wanted to have played.

Both my husband and I believe that Ray and DFW Mobile DJ's made our night as special as it was and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have fun at their wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2012

sara · Married on 11/17/2012

Ray's expertise in music completely made my wedding reception. He was extremely professional, always on point when he needed to make announcements. He did an excellent job reading the crowd and playing all the right types of music to accomodate a wide variety of people. I would hire Ray as a DJ for all my future events!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Kameron · Married on 07/14/2012

Rey went above and beyond our expectations. The reception was so much fun and we couldn't be happier with how everything went. We would both highly recommend Rey as a DJ for any event!!!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Jerrod

Jerrod · Married on 05/25/2012

Rey was great! He came into a bad situation with the previous DJ company that was hired before him failed miserably by not returning are calls and then bailing all together a few months before our wedidng. We were already frustrated and burned out working on the DJ part of our wedding and Rey came in and totally took over.

He made it fun and easy. And when we were procrastinating due to working on other parts of the wedding or just doing day-to-day work in our normal lives he was considerate and not pushy. We were able to knock out all the details before the wedding and he was easy to get a hold of. If messages were left his response time was great.

I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ who is fun, respectful, and easy to work with.

Oh and in case your a audiophile- he has great equipement JBL 15" mains, QSC amp, Numark DJ equip.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2012

Rey did an awesome job! He was very nice & you could tell he really wanted to make the wedding fun for us. We had a great time & I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Lisa & Jake McDowell

Sent on 06/02/2012

Andrea · Married on 01/26/2013

3.5

Rey was AMAZING!!! He was completely professional, wore a really nice suit to the event and was an outstanding MC. You wouldn't believe the horror stories I hear about DJ's showing up in ratty jeans and a t-shirt, or drink on the job, or talk too much, etc. Rey was perfect! He and my coordinator worked together with my timeline and even last minute changes flawlessly. HIRE HIM!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Nina · Married on 02/18/2012

3.5

Rey was our DJ for our wedding night! He did an amazing job. Before hand, he met up with my husband and I and went over details, outline, music just everything. He kept everything running smoothly and upbeat. Played wedding appropriate songs, just made our day fun and something to remember!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Cory · Married on 05/18/2012

It was a wonderful experience working with Rey and although we gave him a lot of freedom on the music he was able to judge the music we like based on a small must play list and as requested he didn't play any songs that were on the do not play list so we are thankful for his service! Anytime we had a question we could give him a call pretty much at anytime and he would either answer or would have a fast reply to our message so thanks again! The only drawback was that we had an outdoor wedding and we were unable to get a wireless clip-on microphone but that was more of a fault on my end for not telling him before hand.

Sent on 06/02/2012