Devour Creative Catering Reviews

Devour Creative Catering 3
Devour Creative Catering 4
Devour Creative Catering 5

Sara · Married on 12/16/2017

I had my wedding catered by Devour and it was perfect. Michael was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and calming. Of course planning your wedding is stressful however I did not feel that way when working with Devour. Food is absolutely delicious. They put together such creative pairings I would never have thought of. Hands down the best catering company around. Do yourself a favor and go with Devour!

Diane · Married on 11/11/2017

We just used Devour for our party and it was phenomenal. Everything looked perfect and tasted even better. I allowed Mike to be creative with my menu and the results were outstanding. He designed a menu that everyone raved about and incorporated flavors and textures that were fabulously unexpected and delicious! Will definitely use Devour again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jill · Married on 10/14/2017

I can not recommend Michael and his team enough. The taste, presentation, and professionalism was unparalleled. Michael took the time to work with me on my menu and my price point. He was also able to create some delicious options for my vegan guests.

Julie · event on: 10/13/2017

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic! Michael and his team created delicious food tailored to the theme of our party, detail oriented in ensuring my house/kitchen was spic and span clean, exceptional presentation of food and always smiling making sure I was happy. A job well done. Will definitely hire them again!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Joe · Married on 07/05/2017

I had Michael and his team cater my event at my home. All I can say is "WOW". Not only was the food fantastic, the presentation was outstanding, and the team was beyond friendly and professional! I have had others cater my events at my home in the past but no more! Devour is the only catering company I would use from now on. To be honest a write up in a review does not do the company justice.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Tori · Married on 05/01/2017

Is it possible to fall in love with a catering company? After hiring Devour Creative Catering, I'm starting to think it might be. There are certain things my husband cannot provide for me the way Michael and his team did on my wedding day. This includes a Mashed Potato Bar the includes all the fix-ins you could ever want -- if you don't pay the extra $5 for the Maine Lobster add-on, you are making the biggest mistake of your life. This also includes the entire Carving Station, which is the first thing my mother congratulated me on. I wish I was kidding. My mother literally came up to me, hugged me, and said "The Filet Mignon smells absolutely amazing. Good work."

Let's move onto the people. I was expecting a completely professional relationship with Michael and his team when I contacted them initially. Not only did he live up to that expectation, making the entire process simple and easy, he made it such a warm and welcoming environment. Michael is passionate about and committed to the work he does, and it shows 100%. It's inspiring, to say the least. He clearly works by the motto "If you are not happy, neither are we." The entire team at Devour Creative Catering want your event to be as perfect as you imagined and they will work tirelessly to make this happen for you. I can attest to this fact.

Do not pass up working with Michael and Devour Creative Catering. If you do, you will regret it the rest of you life. I guarantee it.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Juliana · Married on 07/05/2013

I really like what Michael and his team did for us. It was a small get together for my birthday and they were great, super polite, very professional and the food was delicious! I will certainly contact them again for another event!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Devour Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Juliana! We loved working with you. Happy Birthday!

Chris · Married on 03/04/2018

First class experience all around. Very professional. I was extremely happy.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

I contacted Michael to help me plan and execute a bridal shower for my daughter. My daughter was expecting a fairy tale party, and Michael certainly delivered. Everything was top notch, from the delicious and exquisitely prepared food, the servers who catered to every last detail, the bellini bar (which was Michael's suggestion and was a big hit!), and the flow and layout of the event in my home. Devour's creative menu appeals to a wide range of guests, yet the chef is flexible if you have something special you'd like to serve. The best part was that once Michael and his team arrived at my home on the day of my event I had nothing at all to worry about; I could simply enjoy being with my guests. Devour far exceeded both my and my daughter's expectations at delivering fabulously memorable bridal shower! I hope to have him cater another event for me very soon.

Devour Creative Catering 6
    Devour Creative Catering 7
    Devour Creative Catering 8
    Sent on 11/03/2017

marie · Married on 12/16/2017

Very pleased with the service and the food was delicious. They provided all the beautiful white serving glass platters, classy!