Devour Creative Catering Reviews

Devour Creative Catering 4
Devour Creative Catering 5

Jeanne Marie Naclerio · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Delicious and fun

Michael was very professional and fun to deal with. This my first child to get married, with the delicious help of Michael. Definitely using him again for wedding #2 next summer.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience!

Michael and his team did an amazing job catering our wedding! Food is such an important aspect to a wedding and Devour definitely delivered! No detail was overlooked and the food was plentiful and delicious. Michael was incredibly helpful and available to answer any and all questions quite quickly. I would highly recommend Devour to anyone looking to host an event, big or small, indoor or outdoor. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nancy K Leahy · Married on 09/01/2019

Devour Catering

We highly recommend Michael and his very professional team. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. Michael
    and his staff made such a difference at the reception...they were very gracious and accommodating to all of our guests. We received many compliments on the food and service.
    Nathan and Mary Roush

Sent on 09/19/2019

Keith Hadad · Married on 08/30/2019

Perfection

100% perfection. The food was absolutely delicious and exactly what we had dreamed of. Every dish was a hit with our guests. The staff were all extremely helpful, friendly and beyond accommodating. We could not be happier and we could not recommend this company enough.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Devour Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Keith! We were thrilled to be a part of your big day! Congratulations to you and Sarah!!

Sarah Stapperfenne · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

Michael and the staff at Devour Catering were fantastic for my August 2019 wedding at the Morris Museum! They provided great service and food, with a nice variety, for a reasonable price. They were also able to accommodate my mother in law who has significant dietary restrictions. 10/10!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Clare

Clare Kelly · Married on 06/08/2019

You’ll want this Caterer!

I have all positive things to say about Michael and his team! Our day was perfect thanks to them, and the food was outstanding! From the selections, to the quality, our food was a huge hit and everyone completely devoured it all! You cannot go wrong with Devour. His planning is on point and he is completely flexible with his timing to meet with you. He makes it all about you and your needs and desires. And he truly makes you feel as if you’ve known him for forever. Thank you Michael and your team for your help in making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Arlene · Married on 09/29/2018

Twice I have hired Devour Creative Catering, once for a Holiday dinner for 10 people and again for an engagement party for 54 guests, both events met the expectations of my catering needs. The food was outstanding as was there professionalism, reliability, and entire staff including servers and bartender. I highly reccomend Devour Creative Catering. No doubt I will be calling them again!
    Arlene L

Sent on 07/04/2018

bernadette · Married on 07/14/2018

I decided to put together a last-minute wedding before moving abroad with my partner. I found Michael at the beginning stages of planning through his amazing reviews and he did not disappoint. Under a super tight time crunch, Michael went above and beyond in his flexibility and his willingness to help put together my day. I was confident that my wedding would be a success due to Michael and his knowledge and ability to put together a flawless event. I changed my mind way too many times, and Michael was never frustrated with me, instead, he was accommodating and always gave me the best advice. Michael will go above and beyond to make your day a success. To top it all off, the food was delicious and everyone was well fed :). My guests had rave reviews, especially about the filet at the carving station and the watermelon gazpacho shooters. Michael and his team were AMAZING the day of, everyone worked so hard with warm smiles all around. You can't go wrong with Michael and his team :).

Sent on 07/17/2018

Devour Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Bernadette for the phenomenal review! Wishing you and the new hubby so much luck abroad!

Evan · event on: 07/13/2018

Devour stepped in a month from the event when my previous caterer canceled. They couldn’t have been more receptive, helpful or flexible. They provided a bartender who created a specialty cocktail for the event (which was a huge hit); every one of the host d’oeuvres was a hit and was served in a timely and responsive manner. The food (buffet) was excellent and presented beautifully (and included a platter of the remaining hors d’oeuvres which people loved!). The kitchen was spotless when they left and all the leftovers packaged and left in the refrigerator. I highly recommend this provider and will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Devour Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Evan!!

Randy · Married on 06/30/2018

From day 1 on reaching out to Michael, chef and owner of DEVOUR, he was so professional and creative. He got back to me within a timely manner with an questions or concerns I had. The food was absolutely delicious and he was wonderful with my guests. I will definetly use him again for future parties. I recommend him highly so thrilled I found him!!! Thank you for making my husbands 50th Birthday a huge success♥️

Devour Creative Catering 6
    Devour Creative Catering 12
    Devour Creative Catering 13
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Katherine · event on: 06/22/2018

Michael and the crew at Devour Creative Catering did a fantastic job catering, serving, and cleaning up our Luau pig roast. The food was traditional, yet elegant, and guests raves about it. Michael was attentive and fun to work with. Having his help really made the party perfect, and best of all stress free for me!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Chris · Married on 06/19/2018

We did a cocktail hour for 50 people. We chose Devour because of their artistic take on the menu selections. Food was amazing, expertly prepared and the staff was VERY helpful through every phase of the event. Michael and his team made our event memorable!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Karen · event on: 06/06/2018

Devour Catering was fabulous to work with for the pre-prom party I held at my house. Michael and his team of servers were on time, professional, friendly, and creative. They worked incredibly hard to make the evening special for our 60 guests. The food was delicious and beautifully plated and they made the entire evening so easy for me as the hostess; I was truly able to enjoy this milestone event with my daughter and her friends and not worry about a single thing other than taking pictures and having a great time!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jill · Married on 05/24/2018

Michael and his team provided amazing service for our event. The food is over the top and delicious!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kristina · event on: 05/19/2018

Michael was very prompt and professional. On top of his friendly personality, the food was TERRIFIC. everyone at our housewarming party raved about the food! Will definitely be using him again & recommending him to friends!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

I searched far and wide for a caterer that could do something creative (& semi-affordable) for a 300+ person wedding. Devour provided BEAUTIFUL, lavish stations with over-flowing meat, seafood and colorful veggies. My guests are still raving about how delicious the food was. The team that worked the wedding was also more than lovely- attentive and fun. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Philip · event on: 05/18/2018

Michael was a pleasure to work with. Travis was superb. The food was excellent. Tracy was excellent. The servers, Claire, Bailey and Tony were professional and knew exactly what to do with little direction from us.

Overall our party was a great success. We will recommend Devour confidently and enthusiasticaly.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Dawn · Married on 03/19/2018

I hired Devour to cater an event for my company. Everything was amazing!! Try them, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Maureen · Married on 03/17/2018

I ordered Shepherd's Pie and Mac and Cheese for my St. Patrick's Day party. Both were excellent and received rave reviews from my guests. I thought the pricing was good and I was happy to have someone else do the work. I look forward to ordering from Devour again.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Barbara · event on: 02/03/2018

Devour Catered a 60th birthday party for my sister. Rave reviews for the pulled pork and mango shrimp kebabs. Lemon tarts never made it to dessert table as guests finished the tray before it could be placed on platter. Both Michael and Erin are terrific and so easy to work with. I already have them scheduled for another event.

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • W

Wess · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I were just married this past weekend, and we decided to book a new local catering company in our area, Devour, for the wedding. We signed up for catering, but what we got was a fully immersive service and hospitality experience. From the amazing passed appetizers (the tartlets are otherworldly, I could eat them for the rest of my life) to the food stations (Chilled Seafood Station was outrageous, the food looked gorgeous and tasted even better), we were blown away by the next level amazingness exhibited by Devour Creative Catering. Micheal is a culinary genius, he and his team deliver unmatched food and hospitality. We spent $92 a person, which included the staff and an event director. Even my new mother-in-law complimented me on the food, and compliments from her are rare to say the least. You will not be disappointed!

Devour Creative Catering 14
    Devour Creative Catering 15
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Ann · Married on 01/20/2018

Michael is very professional, and his food is exceptional. I would never have thought of these flavor combinations myself and have them presented so elegantly. He is not just a chef, he is an artist and it shines through in the care he puts into his mini masterpieces. I received lots of compliments and everyone was satisfied.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Pram · event on: 12/25/2017

Michael does an excellent job and the food is scrumptious. Have used his services since he opened and he caters all my holiday dinners and everyday meals. Well thought out menus. Great delivery service. Thanks. Pram

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sara · Married on 12/16/2017

I had my wedding catered by Devour and it was perfect. Michael was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and calming. Of course planning your wedding is stressful however I did not feel that way when working with Devour. Food is absolutely delicious. They put together such creative pairings I would never have thought of. Hands down the best catering company around. Do yourself a favor and go with Devour!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Diane · Married on 11/11/2017

We just used Devour for our party and it was phenomenal. Everything looked perfect and tasted even better. I allowed Mike to be creative with my menu and the results were outstanding. He designed a menu that everyone raved about and incorporated flavors and textures that were fabulously unexpected and delicious! Will definitely use Devour again!

Sent on 11/14/2017