Detroit Photo Company LLC Reviews

11 Reviews for Detroit Photo Company LLC

• allie

allie · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

Lars is definitely the photographer you want to work with!! He listens to what you want and even if you don't know exactly what that is, he can help you figure it out. We went into our wedding not having any planned pictures so Lars was able to direct us the entire day and our pictures turned out AMAZING! Even with a timeline change a week in advance, he was able to work with us and make the absolute most of our time. The amount of compliments we have received on them is unbelievable. You will not get a better photographer than Lars with Detroit Photo Company and for an amazing price. I will be recommending Lars in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding Day

We are so happy with the work done by Detroit Photo Co. for our wedding. Lars was flexible with the schedule on our crazy day and kept the wedding party in line and on time with the schedule of events. It was a rainy day and I was so sad about getting nice outdoor pictures. Lars checked the weather conditions constantly to give us an opportunity to take outdoor pictures at our venue. We were able to get photos indoors as well which looked fabulous also, due to the artistic style, taste and expertise demonstrated my Lars. He was able to execute on the fly and produce high quality photography accommodating for last minute changes and such. Because of his experience and professionalism we were able to have a happy and successful wedding day with the amazing memories captured forever. We are so grateful for his work. Highest recommendations for Lars and Detroit Photo Company.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Lars! He was very understanding of what we were looking for with our engagement and wedding photos. I have received so many compliments from my parents, wedding party, and guests about how great he was. I will cherish our photos for years to come and smile! Detroit Photo Company is great to work with and has quality results!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/15/2017

The first time we met Lars we knew he was the best person to shoot our wedding! We had an engagement photo shoot with him and had so much fun spending the afternoon walking around Detroit taking pictures and joking around. He made us feel so comfortable behind the lens. Cale (my husband) & I were excited to see him on our wedding day because of how much fun we had at our engagement session; we knew he would make our wedding just as much fun and exciting. Our pictures came our beautifully and we cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding photos! Our bridal party and families loved working with him on the day of the wedding as well! He is so much fun and takes amazing photos. He brought Chelsea as his second shooter and she was also amazing! I even had guests asking me at the wedding for his number to shoot their weddings! I know you will be so thrilled with your photos and experience if you choose Detroit Photo Company!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • F

Shannon · Married on 07/01/2017

We love Lars! Our engagement photo session was so much fun. He is so laid back and made us feel comfortable. Our photos turned fabulous. Can't wait to work with him again for our summer wedding!! Seriously, if you want fantastic photos, you need to book Detroit Photo Company.

Sent on 02/11/2017

We absolutely love Detroit Photo Company!! We loved working with Lars, and could not have asked for a better experience!! We have gotten soooo many compliments on our engagement photos? We love them! I would highly recommend Lars and Detroit Photo Company for any occassion!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2015

Lars is the most amazing photographer and you should book him now!!!! Our engagement pictures were AMAZING! The number of people that said that my husband and I looked like models has become too many to count! Hair and make-up help, but if you don't have the right photographer, your special event can't truly be captured.

Our engagement session was over 5 1/2 hrs long, but take note that we did three wardrobe changes and we went to multiple locations in Downtown Detroit. Time and money well spent. In fact, my husband has said that value-wise, Lars was the best deal of our engagement/wedding. When it came time to pick which pictures to choose for our Save-The Dates, there were too many to choose from that we ended up using 4 pictures ( 1 for the front and 3 for the back). We loved them so much that we set-up a slide show above the bar during our cocktail hour so that our guests could view all the beautiful pictures that he took!

We cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! Our day was super long because we got married on New Year's Eve and he and his assistants needed to be there past midnight to capture the NEW Year's Eve Countdown and Balldrop/Confetti Cannons that we had in place to celebrate. I can tell you that the pictures that we asked him to take for our New Year's Holiday Card turned out beautiful.

We love Lars and his beautiful pictures so much that we will have him take my step-daughter's Senior Pictures this Summer and I have already recommended him to other brides. In fact, a friend of a friend saw my engagement pictures on Facebook and when a co-worker of hers was looking for a photographer, she recommended Lars based on seeing our pictures on-line. That co-worker is now having Lars shoot her wedding! YEAH! As I said, he is wonderful and you should book him right away!

Sent on 01/19/2016

jaclyn · Married on 06/28/2015

Let me just say Larz is awesome. Him and his assistant were amazing. They came to the hotel at 1030 am and didn't leave till the reception was done. He has a great vision on the photos and both were incredibly nice. Thanks for everything!! Best photographer ever!! Everyone was so impressed! If you don't hire him you will definitely regret. I'm definitely coming back to do photos with him when we have children! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • O

Krystina · Married on 10/18/2014

Excellent Photographer! Had great location ideas for pictures!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2013

Lars and his assistant were amazing! They started taking pictures bright and early, and stayed til the very end of the reception. In all, over 14 hours of service. I haven't seen the pics from my wedding yet, but i am very confident they will be great. We did a complimentary engagement session a few months ago and the pictures were unique and beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Camille · Married on 05/19/2018

2.8
      2.0

Photographer

We would recommend Lars to anyone and everyone. He truly has an eye and passion for photography, and we were always blown away by his work from the engagement session to our wedding. To capture such raw and personal moments so accurately and individually per couple, is truly an art form. As if that wasn't enough, his personality was the icing on the cake. He is readily responsive, accommodating and laid back. He made us both feel so comfortable and we are forever grateful that he captured one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 05/31/2018