Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. Reviews

212 | Farmington, MI

212 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 1
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 2
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 3
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 4
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 5

Eleisha · Married on 07/18/2015

I used DJ Chuck/Detroit DJ Entertainment for my wedding reception in July 2015. DJ Chuck was most accommodating from day one, even before we officially booked his services. I spoke with him directly over the phone, and he was more than willing to meet with my mother and I to set up a time to hear him DJ another event. After hearing DJ Chuck’s sample and seeing his set-up, I immediately booked with him the same day! He was absolutely incredible!

DJ Chuck worked extremely well with my wedding coordinator (who was a stickler for certain details), as well as my other vendors. He was even willing to make accommodations for another special meeting with my wedding coordinator and I, two weeks before the big day.

For our wedding reception, our services included the DJ, 20-uplights, & monogram projection. Everything was exceptional. The uplights were the perfect color and set an amazing ambiance, the monogram projection looked EXACTLY like what I designed, and the music could not have been better. DJ Chuck able to play musical selections for every generation, while keeping the party going. He also reads the crowd well and interacts with them to create a great atmosphere (he has a great sense of humor).

Another aspect that of loved about Detroit DJ Entertainment experience is the online portal. Payments, event details, and communication were made extremely easy. This made planning extremely convenient, which is much needed for any bride!
    Another perk that I thought was great is that DJ Chuck and his staff will color coordinate their outfit/accessories with your wedding theme (which I think is SO professional and courteous).

You can plan an amazing wedding, have a gorgeous cake and fancy linens, but if your guests don’t have fun they won’t remember any of it! My husband and I are so happy and pleased looking back at the pictures and videos of how much fun our guests had, thanks to Detroit DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2015

We booked Detroit DJ Entertainment after receiving a strong recommendation from our photographer. This group was AMAZING! We had awesome looking up lighting, an extremely fun photo booth (that came with all the pictures on a flash drive) and incredible DJ/MC team. These guys were so great. We wanted our bridal party to enter like they were being announced at a sporting event and Cornelius went above and beyond what we were hoping for. I received so many compliments about the atmosphere what was presented at our wedding. I have cousins who complained their legs hurt from all the dancing.

Thank you again for making our wedding AWESOME

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User5233927 · event on: 06/26/2015

What can I say about DJ entertainment?! Simply the best !! Loved the service I received from booking to the actual event. Very professional and caring of my needs for the event. Entrance light show was absolutely off the chain! Up lighting, photo booth all were the talk of the evening. Superb service!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User5162663 · event on: 06/06/2015

The service was excellent and very professional

Sent on 06/10/2015

Tracee · Married on 06/05/2015

You guys are amazing and awesome! You made the best day of my life more special!! The music was exactly what I wanted, you guys were professional right from the beginning! Thank you for EVERYTHING

Sent on 06/09/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2015

Dj and mc were both professional and entertaining. They played appropriate music at the right time. Interacted very well with the guests and the photo booth was super cool

Sent on 05/29/2015

John · Married on 05/22/2015

DJ Chuck was an amazing host and DJ for our wedding. Everyone loved him.

Sent on 06/19/2015

La Donna · Married on 05/16/2015

Services provided were 100% awesome! DJ was punctual, professional and he knew just how to set the mood throughout the event! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Tanya · event on: 05/15/2015

DJ Chuck and his crew were awesome. I will use him for everything.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amy · event on: 05/02/2015

I have been planning and attending school dances for at least 6 years and DJ Charles was HANDS DOWN the best DJ we have ever had at an event!!! He was extremely resonably priced, came with a TON of other services (also resonably priced), and was in constant with me about event details. On the day of our event, DJ Charles arrived early and had his setup ready and waiting for our guests to arrive. The ability for us to create a playlist was clutch (since high school students can have their own particular taste). Every student (and adult chaperone) at our event said that it was the best school dance we have ever had, and a good part of that was the music and the interaction that DJ Charles had with the students. He was hands down one of my favorite parts of the event because of his extreme professionalism, how easy it was to work with him, and his competitive rates. I would hire DJ Charles again in an instant, if given the opportunity. Book him NOW for your next event!!!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • User5049709 · event on: 05/02/2015

Detroit DJ is phenomenal. They make any event very exciting with their great music and skills. They will be my entertainment at all my events. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Rhonda · event on: 04/25/2015

My husband and I can not express enough how much we enjoyed working with Detroit DJ Chuck Boone. He made my mother's 90th birthday celebration an event that the attendees are still talking about! He arrived early for set-up, was professional and knew exactly how to move the event along to make it entertaining and perfect for all attendees. We wouldn't have anyone else for any other event that we have. This DJ will be recommended to our friends, associates and family for any occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Alexis · Married on 02/21/2015

DJ Chuck absolutely awesome!! We have been to ally of weddings and no DJ has ever compared! The music he played was awesome, he took everyone's requests, and he was so interactive! We recieved compliments on DJ Chuck all night. Couldn't be happier! You are the best DJ Chuck!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Shelly · Married on 01/09/2015

From start to finish, DJ Chuck keep the party going. Everyone of every age had a wonderful time! the photo booth was a hit, and the dancing never stopped. He is a true professional and artist in his industry. We are so glad we found you DJ Chuck! /thank you for the memories!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Chuck · Married on 12/31/2014

Chuck was the DJ at my wedding. He was great to work with before the event; he was easily accessible and always responded to calls and email quickly as we were planning.

It's common to get compliments at a wedding on the food, decorations, etc. But I have never seen anyone compliment a DJ, until my wedding, when *everyone* in attendance went out of their way to tell me how great DJ Chuck was.

Our wedding was on New Year’s Eve and Chuck set the right mood earlier in the evening while our guests were enjoying hors d' oeuvres and cocktails. Later in the evening, Chuck had our guests from 7 to 70 dancing in the New Year.

I wish I could give Chuck 7 or 8 starts out of five here!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2014

I went to my friends wedding 3 years ago and LOVED her DJ. So when my turn came around, I already knew who I wanted to DJ my wedding. Throughout the whole process DJ Chuck was very accessible to answer any of my questions or concerns. He is very thorough in selecting a DJ that will best fit the style or styles of music that you want played at your wedding. Not only that, but he knows how to get the crowd involved and up on the dance floor. There were several priceless moments that he helped execute like The Longest Marriage Dance that made my wedding truly memorable. I was very impressed and would recommend his company for anyone who wants to have a good time the night of their wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Lighthouse · event on: 08/27/2014

Photo booth and attendant were the highlight of our company event. Chuck was very personable, and professional, and exhibited a great deal of patience. The prices were reasonable and the service was awesome! We definitely plan on using Detroit DJ Entertainment in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kyle · Married on 08/15/2014

DJ Chuck was the BEST DJ I've ever had at an event. The music was great and his experience with weddings made the reception a blast. Several of our guests were actually asking who the DJ was too, so they could use him for their events.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Brandi · event on: 08/10/2014

DJ Chuck is exclusively my #1 choice in DJ'ing service! He provides a photo booth, uplighting and DJ services at the same time! He is very professional, fun and passionate about providing top notch service! As a event planner (www.bposheventplanning.com). I always recommend his services! I have been working with Chuck and using all his services for 4 years! He is #1!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

He accommodated us at the very last minute. Extremely professional and the music was great! I felt bad they had to deal with the rude staff at the venue but they handled it very well! Would certainly use dj chuck again!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Casey · Married on 08/09/2014

If I could give 7 stars, I would. He was the BEST!! Played great music all night and catered to the crowd. I can't wait to have another event just to have him there!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Trina · event on: 07/20/2014

My family loved DJ Chuck!!!! "Go DJ, thats my DJ"

Sent on 08/04/2014

Antionette · event on: 07/18/2014

Punctual, professional and fun. DJ Chuck plays music that keep your guests involved in the celebration. He was willing to accommodate many requests. I would DEFINITELY refer his services to family and friends.

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/29/2014

Charles was the.best. The party was lively all evening. He knows how to fun a filled evening.

Sent on 07/15/2014

jerron · Married on 06/14/2014

I feel sorry for other DJs cause it will near impossible to top chucks capabilities

Sent on 07/05/2014