Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. Reviews

212 | Farmington, MI

212 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 1
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 2
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 3
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 4
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 5

Tracy · Married on 01/02/2016

I used Detroit DJ Entertainment for my mother's surprise 60th birthday party and they were fantastic! DJ Chuck played all the right music and kept the party going all night. We also took advantage of the photo booth option, which was the best decision we could have made. All of our guest loved it! Without their services our event would not have been any fun. I can't wait to plan another party, so I can work with them again.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Adrienne · Married on 12/31/2015

DJ Chuck is AMAZING! We knew with having a New Year's Eve wedding that we needed to find someone to take our party to the next level. He exceeded every expectation...and then some! He was organized, friendly and just awesome! His website and online forms/account make the planning so easy. He was fun and energetic, which helped keep everyone at our wedding having a great time! His music selection was perfect. He also did our ceremony music and the best part, the photo booth! His assistant, Nicole, was so nice and interacted with our guests. The props were great. We loved the glitter background. It was such a great addition to our reception and we are still having people talk about how much fun the photo booth was! Also, the pictures came out so great that EVERYONE is using them as their Facebook profile pics :D Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and memorably, for both us and our guests!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Detroit DJ Entertainment was the perfect choice for our Christmas party. Chuck made sure that each and every guest was on the dance floor for the majority of the night, which is exactly what we wanted! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2015

DJ Chuck and his staff were simply amazing! Communication was very easy and thorough leading up to the wedding. Everyone was extremely professional and well-prepared. We had a few changes on the day of our wedding and DJ Chuck was very flexible. Most importantly, Detroit DJ Entertainment really got the party going and everyone raved about how much fun they had and how good the music was. Thanks again DJ Chuck and hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kelly · event on: 12/11/2015

William was our Dj and he was great. He played great music for our very mixed crowd of all ages and even came out on the dance floor with us to encourage others to dance. He was a lot of fun and led us in some dances. I would recommend William and Detroit Dj for your party or event. They really listen and want to make your event fun!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

I did not use DJ Chuck for a wedding but for a company holiday party and he was excellent. This is our second year using him and he is very professional and knows how to get the crowd up and dancing! I would highly recommend him for any event and I can't wait to use him next year for our event.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Nicole · event on: 12/03/2015

Detroit DJ Entertainment was so great to work with! The entire planning process was made easy and responses were very prompt.

The DJ service we received the night of the event was spectacular. Chuck was incredibly professional and knew how to read and play to the crowd. The songs played kept bringing guests out on the dancefloor and enjoying the event.

I look forward to booking again for next year's event!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Christina · Married on 11/29/2015

Very professional and a lot of fun.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Christina · Married on 11/29/2015

Very professional and a lot of fun.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2015

We heard Detroit DJ at a friend's wedding and were really impressed. When we started looking at prices for DJs we realized he was honestly the best value we could find. He was high energy and so much fun. He was really flexible with all our plans and made the preparation as easy as possible. Best DJ I have ever heard. I would definitely recommend Detroit DJ for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Arthur Murray · Married on 11/13/2015

We had Detroit DJ provide the photobooth for our studio's 12 hour dance party.
    Great service! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Elisa · event on: 10/24/2015

Always chose Detroit Dj Entertainment for all of our events since 2009, when Dj Chuck did our wedding reception! Always keeps the guest entertained! Very reasonably priced and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is great! Will definitely keep using Detroit Dj Entertainment for all our Dj and/or entertainment needs!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Carol · Married on 10/03/2015

I hired Detroit DJ Entertainment for my daughters wedding on 10/03/15. Chuck was extremely helpful throughout the entire process always answering any questions whenever I called and asked. The online process was easy to utilize and I was very happy with all the services that I had (which included: DJ, MC, and Photo Booth) with Chuck. All songs that were requested were played and they were very professional, friendly and flexible. I would highly recommend this company to everyone that wants a grand experience!

Thank you Chuck and everyone at Detroit DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kamille · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Chuck was simply amazing! It was the most awesome experience I've ever had. All of my wedding guests talked about how epic and awesome the reception was. He is a great investment and a very personable individual. Well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kamille · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Chuck was awesome! He got my guest excited and kept them engaged. He played great music and I was never upset with his selections. He really captured my taste while keeping the party going. He is a great investment and will really make your special day one to remember.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Detroit DJ Entertainment provided the music for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the total service. It was an unbelievable deal, and I definitely felt like I got my money worth. The staff was excellent, from the planning stages to the execution of the event. Detroit DJ Entertainment gets my highest recommendation. Book them for your event now before everyone finds out about this gem.

Sent on 10/07/2015

jarvis · Married on 09/19/2015

Everything that Detroit DJ Entertainment did the night of our wedding was amazing I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 09/24/2015

My fiance and I knew we had to find a phenomenal DJ because both sides of our family are partiers. Throughout the entire planning process this company got back to us within minutes! They bent over backwards to make sure everything from the photo booth,lighting, announcing the wedding party and VIBE was perfect! I even gave him a list of like 60 songs I like-a lot are not easy to find and he played everything I could have asked for and more. I'm 35, and have attending/been in probably over 30 weddings in my life- I can tell you by far our DJ was the best without question! (I had more compliments on the DJ than anything else- and we had a sweet wedding) Everyone at Detroit DJ Entertainment is awesome!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • User5459241 · event on: 08/27/2015

We got the photo booth for our corporate event. Nikol came there to run it for us. She was a pleasure to work with. Before the event, she even custom designed the photo strips with our logo and info on them. Our members loved it!

Sent on 09/22/2015

This DJ did not let us down. Everything was very professional. Charles and his team were able to take care of every request we had. Detroit DJ Entertainment uses a great online system for setting up your event, including timings, song requests, etc. Overall, It could have not worked out better.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

For our wedding on 8/8/15, we went through Detroit DJ Entertainment for our DJ, MC, and photobooth and could not have been happier with the level of service. Every time I reached out to Chuck, he was always responsive and answered every concern. Our DJ and MC worked together tosuccessfully entertained our crowd throughout the night. The music that we requested was all integrated seamlessly with our DJ's own mix-ins; our guests were dancing until the very end of our wedding. The photobooth with preview monitor was really a fun addition as well. It was nice to see the photos playing throughout the night and it got more people to participate. Overall, the whole team at Detroit DJ Entertainment was very professional and great to work with. I definitely recommend their services and would use them for any future event!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Raymond · Married on 08/07/2015

My (now) wife and I were stationed overseas in Germany planning a wedding in Michigan where I am from. Detroit DJ Entertainment worked with us with spectacular attitude and commitment from the start, plus we were quoted a great price within our budget. They dealt with our Skype phone calls, and helped us fill out the planning forms, answered all of our questions, and best of all, were very adaptable during the hectic ceremony. I have no complaints at all, over-the-top service, and will use them again whenever I need a DJ in the area. For our price, we were originally quoted to only have a DJ, but they provided an MC, Cornelius, for the reception too! He was lively and kept the timeline and events we wanted, plus had a great attitude and understanding of the situation. The online planning forms and payment ability was super awesome for us and made planning the event convenient. Please give them the highest consideration in your planning!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Breanna · Married on 08/07/2015

DJ Chuck from Detroit DJ was so unbelievably amazing! He was a great DJ and really set a fun tone for the whole wedding! He was super responsive to all of my emails an listened to the music request I placed. He was really great with getting a feel of the crowd and catering to the guest who were on the floor dancing. With music selections that were good with all ages and all music taste. I received multiple complements from guest about how great DJ Chuck was! Overall I'm really glad I selected Detroit DJ as my wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Spencer · event on: 08/05/2015

We had the best time with Charles! He played all different kinds of music, and was willing to stay longer when everyone was having fun and we didn't want the party to end! We can't wait to have him at our next event!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jennifer · event on: 07/19/2015

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth at our class reunion, it was a hit! Our attendant, Nicole, was on time (early actually), very professional and friendly! There were plenty of props provided and we were even allowed to bring our own also. I will definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2015