Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. Reviews

212 | Farmington, MI

212 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 1
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 2
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 3
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 4
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 5

Amazing!!!!! Dj Tru and Cornelius were great, every single one of our guests complimented on how wonderful they were in entertaining, and getting people dancing. We couldn't have imagined any better. ?? Them!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Chuch and Nikol were AMAZING! The dance floor was packed all night, until we were kicked out of our reception! DJ Chuck played great games with the guests to pump up the energy and played an amazing mix of English and Arabic songs for our combined families. The photobooth was great, we got a two-inch high stack of photos from so many people enjoying the props!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Ronita · Married on 09/17/2016

I would advised them to booked them, they were excellent. The guest had a great time, DJ Chuck was awesome, he knew how to keep the guest engaged and dancing.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Cierra · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Dj Chuck did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was perfect!! His staff was great and so personable as well. Kept everyone entertained. Music was just as I requested. Loved the photo booth and uplighting!!! They answered every email in a timely manner and accommodated me to a tee. Highly recommend their services!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sam · Married on 09/02/2016

AND this is my MOST HONEST ADVICE: PLEASE, to every beautiful couple who wants to have the most AMAZING night should go with no other BUT DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT!!! About a month ago on September 2, 2016, me and my now husband got married. We hired this amazing company to play at our wedding. Charles Boone AKA Chuck was my contact the whole time but he has about 10 DJs that work with him so my DJ was Diondre and my MC was Cornelius and OMG! Those two guys were the best pair ever!!! Diondre had our dance floor on fire until he shut down! Usually people get bored and leave weddings early. Well... I can MORE THAN ASSURE YOU that did not happen at my wedding at all!!! Cornelius was the most fun and hilarious MC ever and he had us and our guests laughing all night. I mean very professional and amazing guys all in all! I'll give DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT 20 over 10... do the math! Charles AKA Chuck was SO VERY PATIENT with me all through and I thank him so very much! Things happen during planning a wedding and he was very patient with me,,, ESPECIALLY when I emailed them my wedding song list at 3:30am the MORNING OF MY WEDDING! On a very serious note, they more than came through and made our night a spectacular and unforgettable one!!! Thank you so very much and you guys will be the only ones I hire for my future events!! NOT TO FORGET MY UPLIGHTING... OMG! My venue looked so so pretty!! We got our money's worth and the night was worth every penny and dime and I would do it all over again!! You guys are AMAZEBALLS!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

Detroit DJ Entertainment was phenomenal for our wedding last weekend! Everything was perfect. The energy on the dance floor was all because of Chuck! We've gotten so many complements already. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for the best DJ for any event!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Carla · Married on 07/16/2016

I have to say that Detroit DJ Entertainment was extremely professional, personal, and so much fun at my son's wedding last weekend. Family and Friends are still raving about the over the top entertainment that Cornelius and crew gave us all. So many smiles and laughter. Their team of DJ's are top notch -GREAT! Thank you Nikol for all your assistance. Thank you DJ Chuck for definitely making the "Kids" wedding an "Event to Remember"??.

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 07/16/2016

I would book Detroit DJ immediately and not think twice about it. We couldn't have been happier with their service.

Sent on 08/03/2016

shonda · Married on 07/09/2016

I recently had a bridal shower at Andiamo"s. They had a pretty banquet room area with a dance floor. So, I thought to myself..humm..I need a DJ! I then, called Detroit DJ Entertainment, spoke with the owner DJ Chuck. I thank God, he was available to come out and DJ my party! I was so excited!!! He was very professional, had state of the art equipment, on time and played all the Jams! My family is still talking about him! Everybody enjoyed the music young and old!!! DJ Chuck made my bridal shower a true Hit!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Give him a call...His company is A1..Great service..truly a 5 star company!!! Try him.. I did..you should too!!! Twin#2 : ) : )

Sent on 07/03/2016

J · Married on 07/02/2016

Excellent services. Everyone kept asking "who was your DJ" after the event. I'd do it all again just to have Chuck DJ : )

Sent on 07/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Having Chuck as our DJ/MC was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding reception. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. For the last 2 weeks people have been calling, texting and emailing me for our DJ's information. I can't express enough how much of a pleasure it was working with Chuck and his team. They were extremely professional and skilled at what they do. We are trying to think of another event to have just so we can hire Detroit DJ Ent!! Lauren and Chene

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2016

Chuck was so absolutely wonderful!! He helped me in any way that was needed. He was completely on top of everything. We all had a great time, and the music was perfect!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not have been more pleased with Detroit DJ Entertainment.
    The DJ and Emcee were a huge hit--they stuck with the music I requested and entertained the whole crowd. The Emcee knew exactly when to stay quiet and when to speak up and he took the time to get to know us as a couple and personalize the experience.
    Nikol in the photobooth was fantastic--the pictures were top quality and everyone enjoyed the experience.
    I do not have a single negative thing to say about this fantastic company. They truly made our wedding perfect for us.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jacquie · Married on 06/17/2016

So glad i booked with Detroit dj entertainment. They were so good i couldnt have asked for better. Always professional and called you right back when you had a question. If you dont go with them you are losing out!

Sent on 07/04/2016

If you give them just a few of the songs you like they will adapt to audience. These guys were the best. MC included with price of DJ too.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Emma · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot express how awesome Detroit DJ Entertainment was for our wedding. Chuck was amazing when it came to the type of music we wanted and kept the party going all night. The dance floor was never empty, and they even catered to our grandparents and got them up to slow dance. It's already been a few days past our wedding and we are still getting calls and texts about how amazing our DJ , MC, and photo booth were. Thanks again Detroit DJ Entertainment you truly made our wedding a memory we will never forget.
    Emma & Philip

Sent on 05/31/2016

Daniel · Married on 05/21/2016

Detroit DJ was great! They provided a great not of entertainment and really made our wedding day special. Everyone had a great time that night thanks to them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Marcella · Married on 05/14/2016

Detroit DJ entertainment is awesome very professional, perfect In all aspects ! made my wedding day awesome! We actually had people from other weddings in the building come to our wedding and ask can we party with you guys because your DJ is awesome !!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Valerie · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent! Would work with Chuck again, very professional.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

There is not one negative thing we can say about this company. I previously attended a pretty conservative wedding where DJ Chuck was the DJ and the team was extremely professional. However, when we went searching for our own wedding DJ, we were a bit worried that this company couldn't be able to keep the party going! But some social media snooping led us to discover that this team was in fact pretty versatile and we decided to book them. It's a great feeling to find a vendor that has an active website, with prices listed so you don't have to worry about haggling or listening to a sales pitch only to discover it is out of your price range. Additionally, it is great to find a DJ that has such great hosting capabilities as well.
    While planning, this vendor was the only vendor (aside from my venue) that responded back to us promptly. They also very politely answered what in hindsight were some pretty silly questions, which was just indicative of how great they are at what they do.
    We ordered our lighting, photobooth, and DJ services from DJ Detroit and we were emphatically pleased with their services. Everything ran promptly, our dance floor was never empty, and they were incredibly polite and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend this company for ANY event.

Sent on 06/20/2016

KENYETTA · Married on 04/16/2016

They were very professional and did everything according to what we wantedand love the way they interact with the guests

Sent on 04/22/2016

Detroit DJ Entertainment did a great job at our wedding reception, they accommodated our song requests, the emcee was fantastic, and the dance floor was always full. The DJ was even able to play a last minute onsite song request, which was a nice surprise. Several of our guests enjoyed the experience so much that they’ve expressed an interest in hiring them for their own events. I highly recommend Detroit DJ Entertainment for weddings or other events.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Noelle · Married on 03/25/2016

Detroit Dj Entertainment basically made my reception perfect! All of my guest have been raving about the Dj;however, his company offers so much more than Dj services. I would recommend this company to anyone and I suggest everyone book them for all occasions!

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • I

Isa · Married on 03/06/2016

DJ Chuck was awesome!!! He kept everyone entertained, his presence really made my husband and I day so much better with laughter and fun. He was very professional and engaging with our guest. I will recommend him to anyone who needs a great DJ with professionalism and class.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

Detroit DJ entertainment completed my wedding! I didn't have a problem reaching DJ chuck whenever I had a question. He arrived way before scheduled time to set up. He is very friendly and always smiling. Him and his staff was very professional but very personal. My guest loved his variety of music he played. He also brought the up lighting and made my room a hundred times better. I think everyone favorite part of the wedding was the photo booth he brought. I didn't give him a playlist and wouldn't change a song he played. He had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves!! Money well spent!!

Sent on 02/15/2016