186 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Microphones (15)
One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Detroit DJ Entertainment played music for the wedding ceremony, during dinner, and for dancing. DJ Chuck provided 7 hours of different kinds of music for us. He was friendly, organized, and professional. Nikol, from the office, was wonderful, too. At the reception he played music from 6pm-1am--- when it had to officially end at the venue. Chuck and staff kept guests on their feet and the dance floor always full. He was very receptive to any questions we had beforehand. It was a great night!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything service provided was simply amazing!! I attended two weddings done by DJ Chuck before mine in December of last year,and I just knew I had to have him for my wedding! DJ Chuck did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplighting, and Photobooth and everything was executed flawlessly!! Everything flowed so smoothly and my guests, husband, and I enjoyed every minute!! My guests absolutely loved everything! I would highly recommend Detroit DJ! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The photobooth, uplighting, and DJ services were all phenomenal. I received many compliments. The dance floor was full all night long and I've never seen a room full of guests as hype as when the bride and groom walked into the reception. DJ Chuck also played this dollar game before dinner that the guests all loved. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Best party ever. We threw an 80’s party, dj William was awesome.. he was interactive and had all my guests hustling on the dance floor. Would hire him for all my events!

Profile Picture M, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Detroit DJ Entertainment was very professional and I enjoyed their services. I used them for two special events: my 40th Luau Birthday and my twin son's 16th birthday party. I would definitely book the company again.

Profile Picture CAMARA, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chuck and his team. Not only was his staff responsive, helpful, and professional- but they gave me complete trust that they would keep the dance floor packed, which was important to us. The team made the process low stress, and we met to discuss our playlist the week of the wedding, which was a nice follow up from our initial meeting.
DJ Chuck absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding! Multiple guests came up complimenting our DJ and saying this is the best reception that they had been to in years. The dance floor was crowded all night with guests of all ages. Chuck also was great at announcing important events during the reception and helping with the flow of the night... I just can't say enough good things. We also used their uplighting services and the hall looked great. Seriously, BOOK DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding- you will not regret it!!! One of the best vendor decisions we made- your DJ can make or break your night, and you can trust in DJ Chuck!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional and fun! Daniel knew how to pump up the room for our big entrance and kept the party rolling all night long!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My clients thoroughly enjoyed their photo booth by DDJE! All the props, the ambiance, and not to mention the attendant Ms. Nik! She was such a sweetheart to all my guests! She was there on time, set up before the guest could arrive and was ready to go when the DJ announced that the booth was ready and open. I will definitely keep DDJE on tap for my photo booth needs.

Profile Picture Andrea , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Detroit DJ entertainment is the best for weddings!!! I've now seen DJ Chuck MC two weddings (including my own) and he is amazing! He makes the couple, wedding party, and all guests feel comfortable and have fun! In addition to excellent sounds and music selections, they also have many add-ons that can add to your event. I got lights from them and the dance on the clouds add-on and everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful!! They are very professional and accommodating. I used the company for another event also and although DJ Chuck didn't DJ, he has other DJs who are also really good. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Profile Picture Bridget and Cortez, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The second DJ slash hype man was great and really directed the night.

Profile Picture Melvin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hire DetroitDJ! You will not be disappointed. This is the second time I've used them and they did not disappoint! Dance in the cloud, up lights, dance lights... made our event feel special.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chuck was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure our daytime wedding was amazing. It surpassed our expectations. We originally booked online but we would highly recommend you sit down with DJ Chuck. He gave us a vision we didn't have before meeting with him. It really took our wedding from just great to the next level beyond amazing. Our guests were truly wowed when they entered the ballroom, thanks to DJ Chuck. The crystal towers are a must!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time! DJ services were amazing. We will forever recommend you guys to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kamila, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are fantastic!!! Excellent service and very professional!!! You will love their service!

Profile Picture Darnysus & Raven Jackson, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further for a Dj. DJ Chuck was very interactive with my guest and have no complaints. Also book there photo booth and had additional lighting and sound added to the venue. Was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Detroit DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We had previously worked with Chuck a few years back for our pharmacy school graduation party and he clearly left a good impression then. So when it came time to book our DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer. Chuck is not only extremely personable and talented as a DJ, but is very professional and easy to work with. He may have been the only vendor that I worked with that responded in a timely manner. Whether it was through text or email, I always knew he would get back to me within an hour. I even added on a song for our bridal party dance the night before and Chuck made sure to play the version I asked for without any hesitation! What was most impressive about him was how he was able to incorporate all of our "must play" songs because the genres ranged so vastly. He did it in a way where it all flowed and made sense. I love all types of music so I wasn't sure how he would be able to include everything I wanted, but he did it in the most creative way and I loved it! The artists varied from Randy Travis to Wiz Khalifa, but Chuck somehow managed to play everything we asked for without disrupting the flow of the night. We had guests of all ages on the dance floor the entire night! Chuck did an amazing job!! We highly recommend him!! You won't regret it :) THANKS CHUCK! You really are the best - Dana and Greg

Profile Picture Dana, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for the best DJ, MC, lighting, and overall entertainment for any type of event, go with Detroit DJ Entertainment. By far one of the best DJ's and entertainer around. Detroit DJ was used for our wedding event and the party never stopped until they left the building. If you don't book this Dj for a wedding or any event, you truly are missing out!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He is an awesome DJ! Your wedding will be better if he's there!

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chuck was amazing! It was a pleasure working with him and the whole company. He even took the time to edit a song together for us! I highly recommend him! We had an incredible night.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Know what you and your loved one want: what music and entertainment will convey your message of love and celebration for your union. If you know that, you will find everything you're looking for with Detroit DJ Entertainment. Their interactive web site will allow you to make the musical and event selections for your special day that will allow you to express yourself to and have a great time with, your guests! They are professional, yet warm and will help you make it an event you will long remember!

Profile Picture Khalilah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My mother attended a wedding a couple of years ago that Chuck DJed. She got his contact information and hired him on the spot for my wedding reception (hosted a few months after my small wedding). We were not disappointed. When DJing, Chuck is an efficient one man show. He also has staff to help manage the photo booth (if you elect). My only disappointment is that my showboating family didn't take advantage of the karaoke option. I dedicated a song to my husband during the ceremony, and Chuck was able to convert the YouTube clip of the instrumental version of the song into an MP3 and include clicks so I would know where to begin. My relatives are still raving about the reception, saying that I should have a reception every year. I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator (small wedding, slightly larger reception) and even so, the program ran smoothly with Chuck's planning. The thing I liked the best about him is that he gauged the age of the attendees on the dance floor and crafted the perfect playlist to keep my late 30s and 40-something cousins on the dance floor. Overall, great services for a killer reception to keep people on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Chinyere, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Detroit DJ Entertainment was awesome! The staff is friendly, very responsive if I had any questions. The owner, Charles Boone, is the epitome of professionalism. He was the DJ for my event and everyone at my party loved the music that he played. I made a special request to have him do a Ballroom Casino and he did an outstanding job. The next big event I have I will definitely book Detroit DJ Entertainment again.

Profile Picture Audrey, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chuck and DJ Master Mix from Detroit DJ Entertainment were excellent. You would be hard pressed to find a better DJ.

DJ Chuck was professional and very easy to work with. He was responsive; addressing all our questions and concerns prior to and during the wedding.

Every song we requested was played at the appropriate time. They were excellent at keeping the diverse crowd engaged and the party going. Many guest commented on how fantastic the DJs were, even people who do not normally give compliments.

Profile Picture Charde, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ CHUCK is worth every single penny! This dude ROCKED my last event. He was the talk of the party. He was early, professional the entire time I worked with him and he delivered an ALL STAR SHOW! Thank you Chuck for and amazing night my guest are still talking about how great you were!

Profile Picture William, 2/17/17, 1 Review