194 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

User Photos
One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

We can not say enough about how great DJ Chuck and his crew were. Our friends and family are still talking about how fun the dance party was. He also added in a little flare to get the crowded hyped up and ready to party. We did a conference call to discuss the schedule of the wedding, how to pronounce names, and what music we wanted. He even offered some great schedule change suggestions that helped to make our reception flow better. I would definitely recommend!! He has a great knowledge of music and reading crowds!

Profile Picture J, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck and his wife are a great combo for DJ and photo booth. Everyone commented on how good the DJ was and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The venue we chose did not initiate calling tables for the buffet dinner as I requested. I told Chuck the order and he stepped up and called the tables for us. He got the crowd going right off the bat with an ice breaker. The DJ that was present for the duration of the night felt the crowd or perfectly and played music that catered to everyone’s likes. Perfect night all around.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to hire Detroit DJ Entertainment because of how welcoming and friendly DJ Chuck was. He answered our millions of questions in a timely manner with no issues. We were sold when he took us into his studio to get a LIVE experience of what it was be like to have him. Very nice touch! He hosted my sister's wedding reception and kept the energy with high with his good music choices and great personality! I highly recommend this business.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wouldn’t have anyone else DJ my wedding or any other event I will have from here on out. Chuck and his team were amazing. He was amazing, professional and definitely created an amotsphere for a great party. All of our guests had a great time. And the special surprise they had for us for our first dance was completely unexpected and add an extravagant touch to our first dance.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck and Nikol were great! They made sure our large group had a great time, and the photo booth and up lighting were great additions!

Photo for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. Review - Chuck leading everyone on the dance floor!
Profile Picture Lauren, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great Job! Absolutely great service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ got the party started and kept it going, I really liked his crowd involvement. He even came out and danced with our guests, I definitely feel he kept the party going.

Profile Picture Stephen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Detroit DJ Entertainment played music for the wedding ceremony, during dinner, and for dancing. DJ Chuck provided 7 hours of different kinds of music for us. He was friendly, organized, and professional. Nikol, from the office, was wonderful, too. At the reception he played music from 6pm-1am--- when it had to officially end at the venue. Chuck and staff kept guests on their feet and the dance floor always full. He was very receptive to any questions we had beforehand. It was a great night!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything service provided was simply amazing!! I attended two weddings done by DJ Chuck before mine in December of last year,and I just knew I had to have him for my wedding! DJ Chuck did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplighting, and Photobooth and everything was executed flawlessly!! Everything flowed so smoothly and my guests, husband, and I enjoyed every minute!! My guests absolutely loved everything! I would highly recommend Detroit DJ! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The photobooth, uplighting, and DJ services were all phenomenal. I received many compliments. The dance floor was full all night long and I've never seen a room full of guests as hype as when the bride and groom walked into the reception. DJ Chuck also played this dollar game before dinner that the guests all loved. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Best party ever. We threw an 80’s party, dj William was awesome.. he was interactive and had all my guests hustling on the dance floor. Would hire him for all my events!

Profile Picture M, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Detroit DJ Entertainment was very professional and I enjoyed their services. I used them for two special events: my 40th Luau Birthday and my twin son's 16th birthday party. I would definitely book the company again.

Profile Picture CAMARA, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chuck and his team. Not only was his staff responsive, helpful, and professional- but they gave me complete trust that they would keep the dance floor packed, which was important to us. The team made the process low stress, and we met to discuss our playlist the week of the wedding, which was a nice follow up from our initial meeting.
DJ Chuck absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding! Multiple guests came up complimenting our DJ and saying this is the best reception that they had been to in years. The dance floor was crowded all night with guests of all ages. Chuck also was great at announcing important events during the reception and helping with the flow of the night... I just can't say enough good things. We also used their uplighting services and the hall looked great. Seriously, BOOK DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding- you will not regret it!!! One of the best vendor decisions we made- your DJ can make or break your night, and you can trust in DJ Chuck!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional and fun! Daniel knew how to pump up the room for our big entrance and kept the party rolling all night long!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My clients thoroughly enjoyed their photo booth by DDJE! All the props, the ambiance, and not to mention the attendant Ms. Nik! She was such a sweetheart to all my guests! She was there on time, set up before the guest could arrive and was ready to go when the DJ announced that the booth was ready and open. I will definitely keep DDJE on tap for my photo booth needs.

Profile Picture Andrea , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Detroit DJ entertainment is the best for weddings!!! I've now seen DJ Chuck MC two weddings (including my own) and he is amazing! He makes the couple, wedding party, and all guests feel comfortable and have fun! In addition to excellent sounds and music selections, they also have many add-ons that can add to your event. I got lights from them and the dance on the clouds add-on and everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful!! They are very professional and accommodating. I used the company for another event also and although DJ Chuck didn't DJ, he has other DJs who are also really good. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Profile Picture Bridget and Cortez, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The second DJ slash hype man was great and really directed the night.

Profile Picture Melvin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hire DetroitDJ! You will not be disappointed. This is the second time I've used them and they did not disappoint! Dance in the cloud, up lights, dance lights... made our event feel special.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chuck was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure our daytime wedding was amazing. It surpassed our expectations. We originally booked online but we would highly recommend you sit down with DJ Chuck. He gave us a vision we didn't have before meeting with him. It really took our wedding from just great to the next level beyond amazing. Our guests were truly wowed when they entered the ballroom, thanks to DJ Chuck. The crystal towers are a must!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time! DJ services were amazing. We will forever recommend you guys to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kamila, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are fantastic!!! Excellent service and very professional!!! You will love their service!

Profile Picture Darnysus & Raven Jackson, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further for a Dj. DJ Chuck was very interactive with my guest and have no complaints. Also book there photo booth and had additional lighting and sound added to the venue. Was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Detroit DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We had previously worked with Chuck a few years back for our pharmacy school graduation party and he clearly left a good impression then. So when it came time to book our DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer. Chuck is not only extremely personable and talented as a DJ, but is very professional and easy to work with. He may have been the only vendor that I worked with that responded in a timely manner. Whether it was through text or email, I always knew he would get back to me within an hour. I even added on a song for our bridal party dance the night before and Chuck made sure to play the version I asked for without any hesitation! What was most impressive about him was how he was able to incorporate all of our "must play" songs because the genres ranged so vastly. He did it in a way where it all flowed and made sense. I love all types of music so I wasn't sure how he would be able to include everything I wanted, but he did it in the most creative way and I loved it! The artists varied from Randy Travis to Wiz Khalifa, but Chuck somehow managed to play everything we asked for without disrupting the flow of the night. We had guests of all ages on the dance floor the entire night! Chuck did an amazing job!! We highly recommend him!! You won't regret it :) THANKS CHUCK! You really are the best - Dana and Greg

Profile Picture Dana, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for the best DJ, MC, lighting, and overall entertainment for any type of event, go with Detroit DJ Entertainment. By far one of the best DJ's and entertainer around. Detroit DJ was used for our wedding event and the party never stopped until they left the building. If you don't book this Dj for a wedding or any event, you truly are missing out!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews