68 Reviews for Details Wedding Coordination

To-Do Lists (3)
Reception (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)

Gina and her assistant Eldy helped my wedding day run so smoothly. They eased all of my concerns and were truly prepared for anything that popped up. I would highly recommend Details Wedding Coordination by Gina!

Profile Picture gabrielle, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was terrific on the wedding day. She new exactly what to do at all times. We could not have had such a wonderful perfect wedding day without her.

Profile Picture JANE, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding experience perfect! It was stress free and she handled every little detail. I definitely recommend having her!

Profile Picture Theodora, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina is incredible! She helped me with day of coordination, along with Vanessa, and the two of them could not have been any better! They helped the entire day and put me completely at ease! Could not have done without them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Gina and her assistant Eldy were amazing on the day of my wedding. I walked into the room and everything was set up as though I had been there - every little detail was better than I had imagined and all my visions and dreams came to life. Communicating with Gina up to the wedding was seamless and fluid, she worked hard to get everything organized and be in touch with all the vendors. She is a great and essential person to have supporting your big day! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina.was.absolutely.amazing!Extremely.professional.friendly.prepared.and.of.course.helpful!I.highly.recommend.hiring.Details.by.Gina!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina was fantastic in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly! She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Sophia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommend Gina! The day went perfectly because of her !

Profile Picture Jiju , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Gina from Details Wedding Coordination was so easy. She was super friendly and professional, and I'm so glad she was part of our special day. She worked so hard to keep everything running smoothly on the day of, and it made all the difference in the world. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day because we knew Gina was there to take care of it. Our other vendors and family members were all so impressed at how smoothly our wedding went, and we owe that all to Gina. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Gina was great. Initially we were a bit unclear on the role of a Coordinator day-of because we organized our wedding ourselves, were intimately close to the details, and had an Event Manager. However, it was so helpful having Gina and her assistant keep everyone organized and on time. There's just so many people who are involved and need to be coordinated so we were really thankful to have her there. And whenever I needed an extra hand she was there right away, happy to help with whatever the ask was. Thanks Gina!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina is amazing! She follows up with all the vendors a week before the wedding & creates the entire timeline for the day of. My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Gina shortly before my wedding last year. She helped me (a completely frazzled bride) by establishing a timeline and organizing every detail of the big day. And on the wedding day she helped us adhere to said timeline, and went out of her way to make our day special.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you wish to truly enjoy the wedding as a bride, groom or parent you must have Gina from Details as your coordinator. You will have a care free day of nothing but happiness that you will remember for the rest of your life

Profile Picture michael, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Gina is the BEST! Would hire her for anything! If it was an option to hire her to plan/coordinate my everyday life, I would! She took care of all the details effortlessly and because of her I had the most enjoyable/stress free wedding day possible! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!

Profile Picture Rhoda, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Gina is a lifesaver! I absolutely loved working with her at my wedding. I hired her for day-of-wedding coordination and she helped facilitate all final confirmations, etc. She is super professional and comforting! She has a magical bag of supplies with her - literally everything you could need on the big day. She even sewed my bustle as it was complicated and intricate. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony

Gina was my Wedding Coordinator for my wedding this past month. I planned my own wedding, and dealt with the vendors, but inviting over 350 guests, we needed a coordinator to organize everything the day of the wedding. Gina came highly recommended from my best friend, and she exceeded my expectations! Gina is highly professional, friendly and gets the job done. Her services are affordable and reasonable ranging from a low budget wedding to an extravagant/large wedding. I met with Gina two times before the wedding, and we spoke mostly through email. From the moment we met, she was so accommodating and efficient. Whether you are organized or not, she will get everything done for you once you give her the details and contracts to your vendors. The week before the wedding she will send you a very detailed schedule of your wedding day, so you know everything that will be going on that day to make sure you are on time. Since my wedding was so large, she had an assistant Vanessa Confessore help get everything done the day of. I highly recommend Vanessa as well. Both are highly organized, efficient and so friendly to my family, friends and worked very well with each vendor. My wedding came out perfectly and I truly believe it was the added help by Gina, Vanessa and her company. I can't thank her enough! I got so many compliments, and everything went so smoothly on this very hectic but memorable day. If you want a stress-free wedding day, there is no other way to go about it other than to have her as your Wedding Coordinator! Thank you Gina!

Profile Picture Katina, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious

Gina helped the entire day run smoothly. She helped coordinate everything with each and every vendor the weeks leading up to the wedding to help finalize the details. She ran through the entire day with me, creating a perfect timeline that described each person's responsibilities and contact information. She was a tremendous help - and a nice person to have by my side as the craziness of the day unfolded.

Profile Picture allison, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First of all, my fiancé and I both agree that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Not one thing went wrong - honestly! And we can't imagine it going that way without Gina and Vanessa.

Gina is everything you would want in a day of coordinator. She is detail-oriented, organized, professional, and, above all, flexible. She truly has the bride and groom's interest at heart and makes it her goal to ensure their dreams are fulfilled.

Gina came highly recommended from a friend of a friend. Well, one friend used Gina. Then another friend used Gina. And another friend used Gina. So it was really no question after seeing her in action at so many weddings that I needed Gina as well! And it's the best decision we made. We knew we were in good hands and the ease of having her there during the most overwhelming moments of the day was worth it.

We are hoping more of our friends will use her for their weddings and/or christenings so that we can see her again soon! We will definitely utilize her services for future events as well.

Profile Picture Erin and Tony, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Gina to be our day-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding at the Bates House in East Setauket. The very first time I met with her, I knew she extremely detail-oriented and would do everything in her power to make sure our wedding day was as perfect as possible. I was right! As my mom put it "Gina worked like a madwoman all day!" She got in touch with two of our vendors the minute they didn't show up on time, helped out more than I'll ever know with set-up, finalized a thousand little things around our venue, and directed all of the staff we had hired. She ensured our ceremony was absolutely perfect as well. I had spent many months obsessing over every little detail of our wedding, but on that day I got to relax and enjoy everything, confident that Gina was making sure everything went smoothly. I will never forget seeing her carrying stacks of ballroom chairs from our ceremony to our reception, helping to speed things along so all the servers could start serving for cocktail hour! Seriously, if you've spent any time worrying about all the little things that could go wrong on your wedding day - OR if you don't even want to get to that point - talk to Gina about the services she offers. The only thing I regret is not upgrading to have her bring an assistant too, I don't think Gina got to sit down for even a minute during our whole wedding day!

Profile Picture M, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with the day-of coordination services provided by Gina. From the moment we first met her we knew that she would be an awesome day of quarterback for our vendor dream team (sorry about the sports analogies but it fits perfectly). Gina's attention to detail, organizational skills and professionalism are best in class. In addition, her warm demeanor and ability to take charge under any circumstances without being overbearing put even our most high maintenance wedding participants at ease.

Gina assisted us with putting together our day of timeline, helped coordinate our ceremony which was held at our reception venue (she also attended the rehearsal), set up for getting ready photo shoot, coordinated vendors and answered vendor and guest questions on the day of. We won't be planning any more weddings but we most certainly would highly recommend Gina to our family and friends! If Gina is there you will be able to relax and enjoy your moment without being stressed out about last minute issues!

Profile Picture Deidre, 3/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Being an event planner, I was a little nervous with giving up control on my big day. I was beyond happy to have Gina and her team besides me. They were both so professional, punctual, responsive and always ten steps ahead. I would recommend Details by Gina to anyone planning their wedding. I was able to have a stress free wedding day because I knew I was in great hands.

Profile Picture User4796358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was absolutely amazing both before my wedding as well as during. She was very attentive to detail and was able to gather in my wedding party (rowdy bunch) and get them down to business. The day of, Gina helped me with everything and made my day so special. When the strap on my wedding dress started to tear Gina whipped out a needle and thread and sewed it back on in a heart beat. I would highly recommend Gina to all future brides who want to enjoy and relax on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Details by Gina was one of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process. She and her assistant Vanessa went so above and beyond, and I could not recommend them enough. You can't put a price on peace of mind, and I knew that if anything at all went wrong on the day of my wedding (or in the days before) Gina would have it handled and I didn't need to worry. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina made the entire day run smoothly!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/18/14, 1 Review