Details Vallarta Reviews

5 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

5 Reviews for Details Vallarta

Kaitlin · Married on 02/16/2017

Rebeca and Details Vallarta are amazing! Communication is timely, efficient, and she delivers exactly what you ask for, only more! I couldn't be happier with the service, professionalism, and personal touch that I felt we were given by Details Vallarta for our wedding day. Rebeca takes special care to make sure every detail is covered, and every loose end is in its place. You can tell that she takes great pride in her work, as she should!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Dear Kaitlin,
    Thank you for your kind words, we love what we do and do it with passion and we truly believe it reflects in every event we have. We enjoyed creating a lovely and romantic space at the amazing Villa for you and your guests to enjoy on such a special day, congratulations and thank you from the bottom of our hearts to allowing us to be part of your Big day!!

Kerry · Married on 02/10/2017

I have already recommended Details Vallarta to my friend who will be getting married next March. I would recommend their services to everyone!
    Rebeca did a fantastic job, was very organized, got back to us right away on everything and even communicated back and forth on our behalf with the resort we were getting married at. I honestly couldn't of asked for anything more and was exceptionally delighted by the services and customer service provided. Not only was the service amazing but the decorations and the attention to detail was over and beyond. Thank you for making our most important day stress-free and beautiful.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Details Vallarta's reply:

Thank you Kerry!! It was a pleasure and joy to be able to help make your Big day as stressfree as possible and more to make it look beautiful for you and your guests joy!! We will love to help your friend too, thanks for the recommendation. And please come back soon to our beautiful destination!
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 03/12/2011

they decorate everything just like i dream !!!

great DJ, dance floor, lounge set up, cocktail tables...everything was great!! :)

Sent on 01/10/2013

Colleen · Getting married on 05/16/2020

I'm a wedding coordinator in Seattle Washington. I had a bride that wanted to get married in Puerto Vallarta. I was a bit nervous to do a wedding in Mexico with the vision my bride had. She wanted a very up scale wedding with tents, twinkle lights, chandeliers etc.... The Dreams Resort introduced me to Rebecca at Details Vallarta, an event company that helps with these specialty events that the hotel can't accommodate. I was so impressed with Rebecca and her professionalism. She speaks English so we communicated by email and phone almost every week. She took my vision and my brides vision and made sure to make it happen in Mexico. It was truly one of the most beautiful wedding I have ever done or seen! Rebecca was incredible and I couldn't have done all of this without her. I wish I could add photo's to this site. It was incredible!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Details Vallarta's reply:

Dear Colleen, I was an honor to work with you and help to bring to life your vision of the Wedding, it as definitely incredible, we loved working with you, your very professional, easy going and fun!! We had a great time, it didn't feel like work. Thank you again for trusting in our company, we feel honored and blessed.
  • I

Irina · Married on 07/16/2016

4.2
      2.5

Rebecca was really good at covering all the bases, she even brought flower petals for the flower girl, which was an unexpected surprise. We did have a little issue with the bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down the isle, since we didn't have a rehearsal, we ended up with the groomsmen on the bride's side and bridesmaids on the groom's; this is something that should have been caught by the wedding planner before the bride walked down the aisle, but other than that, stellar service and definitely recommended! They worked great with the hotel staff and other vendors, their prices were amazing, and they immediately understood my vision for the wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Details Vallarta's reply:

Thank you Irina for your review, it was a GREAT honor to help on making your BIG day INCREDIBLE and being in charge of the décor and rentals.
    I feel sorry you had some issues, when having a wedding at a hotel, it is usually the hotel's wedding coordinator who takes care of this, we might help in so many other ways, but there are other were we can not interfere as providers, unless we have been hired also as Wedding Planner, when we do see and check all the details with the onsite wedding department.
    I can tell you that every time we are hired as Full time Wedding Planners, we take care of every single detail to make sure things go smoothly and stress free.
    Good thing is that at the end you and your guests had a great time and a great wedding. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of!