Details Details Reviews

Details Details 4
Details Details 5
Details Details 6
Details Details 7

Mariah was invaluable the day of our wedding! She had tons of great ideas, works well under pressure, and is highly organized. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Gaylen · Married on 07/06/2012

First off, my husband and I highly recommend Mariah if you want a worry free, unforgettable wedding. She came to us with great ideas for wedding venues, meal plans and music entertainment. As you may know there are many balls in the air when planning a wedding. Mariah’s attention to detail assured that nothing was dropped nor missed. Her negotiation skills were invaluable to stay in our budget.

A quick story, during the wedding there was a hitch regarding guest transportation to and from the wedding site. We had no idea of this problem the day of the wedding. Mariah was able to line up an alternative and we knew no different.

We can’t thank her enough for the job she did. She was just amazing.

We want to end with one last commit, the best part of Mariah is she is extremely fun, enthusiastic and extremely passionate in what she does. You will not be disappointed!

Kelsey and Gaylen

Sent on 12/06/2015
  • Miss

Miss Danielson · Married on 06/15/2019

Mariah Rocked our Wedding Day

Mariah was very easy to work with from the very beginning! We wanted our wedding to be easy, fun, and unconventionally relaxed and Mariah was fully supportive and helpful in our unique ideas. Throughout the ceremony itself, she set up all of our decorations, made sure our vendors were there and on time, and organized all of our guests and made sure I had no idea if anything was going on. I highly recommend Mariah and her DetailsDetails company for any wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Details Details's reply:

Kara, your wedding was a blast! Thank you for working with us and for introducing us to Rincon Argentino

Andrew C · Married on 09/22/2018

Very helpful with the details

Mariah was very helpful with organizing the details of our wedding and helping with the execution of it all. We (the bride and groom) had no problems on the day of our wedding and everything ran smoothly. Mariah was always around to answer any (sometimes foolish) questions we had. Really glad to have had her help on our wedding day. She was also really helpful in explaining some of the expectations that I as the groom was unaware of.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

2.4
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0
      1.5

We expected a lot more than what we received from Mariah. She didn't really speak to me until a few days before the wedding. She provided some advice/information that I requested but not in a timely manner. She arrived late to the rehearsal so we only have about 35 minutes of rehearsal. She was on time to the wedding but seemed to spend a lot of time socializing with other vendors and I heard from several of our guests that she less than professional toward them. After the rehearsal didn't go as expected, my husband made contact with her and she made us aware of some family responsibilities that she had been dealing with at the time, which is fine, but if you have issues that are interfering with your ability to provide a service that we paid $1000 for, then you need to alert your customer more than a week prior to the event that they have been planning for over a year.

Sent on 10/24/2017