Details by Oksana Reviews

9 | Reseda, CA

9 Reviews for Details by Oksana

Grace · Married on 10/08/2011

I came across Oksana when I won her services at an auctions. She made custom jeweled flip-flops for my bridal party and a ring bearer pillow that matched my color scheme perfectly. She did an amazing job creating the details that I wouldn't of otherwise thought of. Thanks Oksana!

Jenny · Married on 09/04/2011

Oksana was great to work with and very flexible with me when I had an unexpected issue. She made the most beautiful flip flops for me and my bridesmaids. Would recommend her to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

Oksana was great to work with. She provided us with exactly what we asked for in a very timely manner! Thank you Oksana for all of your hard work. The sign in book and card box look beautiful!

John · Married on 08/07/2010

We highly recommend Oksana. Brides and Grooms to-be who want a very special experience creating anything on paper that they can imagine for thier Wedding should talk to Details by Oksana first. Oksana produced all of the custom paper design for our Wedding: invitations, RSVP, envelopes, menu cards, programs, framed table seating chart, guest sign-in book and card box and more. The results were spectacular and we continued to receive compliments even on the night of our Wedding! Oksana is an Angel. Her creativity and attention to detail are second to none. You can count on her always calling you back and following up throughout the project. Something that is always appreciated, especially when you're planning a Wedding. This is a person who really cares and enjoys what she is doing. The quality and uniqueness of her work will definately separate your Wedding/Event from the rest. You can probably still view pictures of what she created for us on Facebook. Thank you Oksana!

Chris · Married on 08/06/2010

Oksana does amazing work, I absolutely love all the detail and uniqueness she puts into her products. Her work will take an otherwise ordinary wedding and turn it into something completely original and unique.

Sheri · Married on 08/06/2010

Thanks so much for all you did for our wedding! Everything looked so beautiful :)

Andrea · Married on 07/10/2010

Oksana was so great! She went over and beyond my expectations and so fun to work with!!!

Kristeen · Married on 11/22/2008

I commissioned Oksana to do the design for several elements for a recent wedding. Not only were the designs gorgeous, the final paper products were stunning! She is an absolute dream to work with and I highly recommend her for all of your design needs.

Alexa · Married on 08/08/2008

Oksana designed one hundred invitation suites for us- an invite, inner envelope, outer envelope, save the date cards, RSVP cards and their envelopes, directions cards and escort cards. Everything looked beautiful. Oksana's style is modern and contemporary, with a touch of whimsy, which is why we booked her. Our wedding colors, pear green and chocolate brown, blended beautifully together on the paper. She made us laugh and feel comfortable, while we learning proper etiquette and traditions, history and rules.